Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||Niti/Nandini AT 23||- She is boundless <3 - Page 76

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is more phamous JoMarch - the flying Dutchman or the Captain or the Vice Captain and please do tell me why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sahar-

Tata Disha ðŸ¤—

Harini, don't know Sadhu's reasons behind turning VC ðŸ˜† I came when she was already halfway through spinning it all ðŸ˜†

Ams seems to live in a no-tv zone ðŸ¥± Even if she has no tv, her students or anyone should have let her know by now of what's been happening regards to her phamous phabourite student😳

Yeah Sahar, especially when her grand daughter is involved in this .  Her students may not  know about Trilok Chaurasia being student of Ams. But they would surely know Nandini, right?
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Now I can picture Sadhu singing 

Row Row Row your Boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily
Life is but a dream ðŸ˜†

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nobody want to help my captain 😭 😆 its about flying Dutchman, not about davy jones. 🥱

Ams ki phaborite student is chakki phissing in jail, just because of jumkas😳

manik has nandu ka pic in his phone, when he took that? He was busy in drooling over her in rain 🤔
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harinisriram39

Yeah Sahar, especially when her grand daughter is involved in this .  Her students may not  know about Trilok Chaurasia being student of Ams. But they would surely know Nandini, right?

yep on Nandini's account more I agree!

Captain and VC are playing hide n seek ðŸ˜† VC is back after the Captain left ðŸ˜† Harini, now Sadhu is back, you interview her into the locker details, I got to go now, be back later you and Sadhu ðŸ¤—
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Yeah Sahar, I will try my best to get something out of Little Woman.  You take care.  ðŸ¤—

JoMarch, Ofcourse we are here to help our captain and also our vice captain.  By the way, are we the crew or passengers? Or none at all ðŸ˜”

TK is Chakki phissing in jail because he listened to Nyonika.  Nyonika put up dare with him that he could not handle a girl.  He should have handled Nyonika instead.

Yeah, when did Manik take a picture of Nandu with her jhumka.  In the precap he said kal raat jab woh mere saath thi, this is the picture.  In the episode they just cut that and showed the picture direct.  

Aryamann knew Pandit's address and Manik knew Aryamann and his address also. Wow !!!  

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Now should I be scared of Aryamann?

Princi was present when Khurana first came to SPACE. Soha followed Khurana.  

Princi introduced Pandit Trilok Chaurasia

Now again Princi introduced Aryamann.

Princi, just be careful whom you are bringing to the college.  SPACE mein already specific aur rigorous training ho rahi hai.  Dont bring more trouble.  
LittleWoman thumbnail

Now should I be scared of Aryamann?

Princi was present when Khurana first came to SPACE. Soha followed Khurana.  

Princi introduced Pandit Trilok Chaurasia

Now again Princi introduced Aryamann.

Princi, just be careful whom you are bringing to the college.  SPACE mein already specific aur rigorous training ho rahi hai.  Dont bring more trouble.  

trust me aryaman is positive character😉.he isn't for manan😛.but going to be nandu's friend soon
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Yup JoMarch, even I want Aryamann to be a good friend of Nandu.  Abhimanyu had scope but we did not get to see much of him.  It would be good if Aryamann were a good friend to both Manik and Nandini just like Cabir.  Manik has Cabir to talk to and Nandini needs one too.  
LittleWoman thumbnail

Yup JoMarch, even I want Aryamann to be a good friend of Nandu.  Abhimanyu had scope but we did not get to see much of him.  It would be good if Aryamann were a good friend to both Manik and Nandini just like Cabir.  Manik has Cabir to talk to and Nandini needs one too.  

cabir and navya both going to be busy in their world now.
aaryaman hasn't introduced to only two characters properly, nandu and cabir, I think he is for both of them only😆.not just a 3rd angle for dhrulya😉