Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I am in for trend!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@Partner: Your PM box is full..empty it..can't send new PM! ๐Ÿ˜†
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And I am super late..sorryyy Aman
Wishing you a very happy birthday. May god bless you with loads of happiness and love. May you get everything you wish for. May all your dreams come true. Stay blessed and keep smiling always. Sending lots of hugs and kisses.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Disha, I dont know if the spoiler about Mangalore track is true or fake. But the comments in fb page or MF is very disturbing. They are saying why Nandini is over reacting when the Pandit had done nothing. I avoid posts made in MF and other fb comments.But when I happen to read these spoiler wala posts, not being able to avoid the comments.
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Hi Disha, I dont know if the spoiler about Mangalore track is true or fake. But the comments in fb page or MF is very disturbing. They are saying why Nandini is over reacting when the Pandit had done nothing. I avoid posts made in MF and other fb comments.But when I happen to read these spoiler wala posts, not being able to avoid the comments.

THAT SPOILER IS WRONG
ky2insider already told about upcoming track.No separation no angst no PTSD coming up.

ppl are crossing limits in DUMBNESS
LittleWoman thumbnail
Cre.to  person who made this๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by LittleWoman - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwweee Sadhu, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it here *hugs* . (Typing from mobile phone really sucks )

Its not about any track or spoiler Sadhu, the general comments some people make about Nandu are really disturbing. Normally I avoid posts in MF. But when I go read the spoilers, cant help seeing them and then feel bad.
LittleWoman thumbnail
Hi divya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
where is raks today? ๐Ÿค”
 Sallu?
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awwweee Sadhu, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it here *hugs* . (Typing from mobile phone really sucks )

Its not about any track or spoiler Sadhu, the general comments some people make about Nandu are really disturbing. Normally I avoid posts in MF. But when I go read the spoilers, cant help seeing them and then feel bad.

Those Are The People Who Will Always Criticize Nandu Any Which Way If Their Beloved Character Is Sad Or Anything 
They Are Only Supporting One Character Here , They Aren't Supporting MaNan So It's Better To Ignore Them !! 
It Will Only Disturb You ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 8 years ago
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=LittleWoman]Cre.to  person who made this๐Ÿ˜›

[/QUOTEIts exceptionally beautiful sadhu...tfs๐Ÿ˜Š
hav my xms on 20th so prepring for it
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Harini!
The MF is full of negativity from the past few weeks so ignoring is the better option. Once It kept me away from IF for days.