Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Same here, I feel even sorrier for the fact that they are unable to derive complete joy from the story, because they will be forever deprived if they don't make the effort to understand either Manik or nandini.

Word on Niti yaar!! She makes us experience the rip each memory slays nandini with. That bench scene, where she closes her eyes, clenches her shaking teeth shutting her lips on them and moves her finger to touch his << done perfectly and reminded me of these words from Memoirs of a Geisha
"After all, when stone is dropped into a pond, the water keeps quivering even after the stone has sunk to the bottom"

Wow sahar  @bold Thats beautifully said.
Edited by chinni557 - 8 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

Don't want soha and pandit back into manan's life, let cvs keep these loops open only πŸ˜›.Soha I can understand what she did, but world renown pandit did what? 😳

better not to remember about pandit, he has gone finally πŸ˜ƒ

Sadhu πŸ€—

Pandit thrown into the deep dark slimy dungeons !! (How I wishπŸ˜†)

Finally you came, now only Adi remains missing πŸ˜‘ I hope it's her page and not RR that's the reason of her being gumshuda from AT right now πŸ˜‘

Btw hello Maitri πŸ€—
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sahar πŸ€— you rock .
your every word slaying me today, that quote by giesha beautiful.
-Sahar- thumbnail

Sahar πŸ€— you rock .
your every word slaying me today, that quote by giesha beautiful.

Thanks but the makers rocks, plus Niti and P who enact the intractability with conviction. Like Niti always does, she takes the complexity of the character, embraces it and delivers it with meaning and so much conviction, takes it to sky level every time, every freaking time.

Otherwise how could have we seen and felt the pain of nandini who walked out of that garage, but still remain seared in that place, trapped forever in that time. She is trying to move onward, pulling in all her courage for the today and tomorrows but something, some part of her has been left behind. This is the part that blocks the light of her soul, her inner light. That part is trapped forever in those moments, alone in that garage, still alive.

I loved how she said to Navya "It was meant to be our new beginning today after last night" 
She is so disconnected, so lost, unable to make sense or relate to all that happened, the brutal interruption of the night which was supposed to be theirs only. It got interrupted and now she cannot connect the dots of before and after.

Yummy episode!
LittleWoman thumbnail
today when navya shared her problems immediately nandu's focus shifted towards her, she forgot her pain, this is nandu, who was expelled from college by manik, but still worrying about manruv friendship, she always like this only to escape from her own painful thoughts,she looks for other diverting things.when her mind was diverted to put pandit behind bars she allowed manik to put earring or hugged cabir in jail.
When she was alone, her mind started questioning herself,her theories, her belief in goodness, then she started to avoid his touches.She clearly told navya today, she is lost, not able to understand whats happening with her.finally she is opening herself bit by bit.
according to spoiler pic if she hugged him, then we can expect a more opening up from nandu tomorrow
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sahar.  Yes Nyonika cannot convert white into black.  

But Manik would be more careful with Nyonika around, I guess. When Nandini went missing, Manik thought of Nyonika and even in their last argument, he was keeping on saying that she would have done something.

Now he has no idea that Nyonika was fully into this kidnapping thing.  But he cannot be at rest that she wont do anything in future.

Though I dont want Nyonika to get into their space like Soha or Pandit, perhaps they will show something through Harshad.  
-Sahar- thumbnail

today when navya shared her problems immediately nandu's focus shifted towards her, she forgot her pain, this is nandu, who was expelled from college by manik, but still worrying about manruv friendship, she always like this only to escape from her own painful thoughts,she looks for other diverting things.when her mind was diverted to put pandit behind bars she allowed manik to put earring or hugged cabir in jail.
When she was alone, her mind started questioning herself,her theories, her belief in goodness, then she started to avoid his touches.She clearly told navya today, she is lost, not able to understand whats happening with her.finally she is opening herself bit by bit.
according to spoiler pic if she hugged him, then we can expect a more opening up from nandu tomorrow

Well said. Yes she is one who blocks out her pain rather than talk out. She is afraid of confronting her fears and giving way to weakness lest it takes control of her. Bit by bit, yes Sadhu, she will be there, on top of her fears soon.

Now break over, back to clinic time, give moti Adi a scold whenever she makes appearance inside the AT πŸ˜‘ ok jk but I missed her today.

Ok Sadhu, Harini, Harika, Disha, Maitri - Tata, see you all tomorrow πŸ€—
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

But Manik would be more careful with Nyonika around, I guess. When Nandini went missing, Manik thought of Nyonika and even in their last argument, he was keeping on saying that she would have done something.

Now he has no idea that Nyonika was fully into this kidnapping thing.  But he cannot be at rest that she wont do anything in future.

Though I dont want Nyonika to get into their space like Soha or Pandit, perhaps they will show something through Harshad.  

Manic knew from the word go that its Nyonika's doing as soon as Nandu went missing. He confronted her too but to fully confront and expose,he needs to have hard evidence so he will beware and in the alert. He has always been...

Possibly and hopefully only harshad now, no more psychos 
LittleWoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

already harshad said something like my first plan got succeeded. What was that, portraying himself as changed person infront of fab5  and navya??πŸ˜•
Anyway I lobe harshad  and his stupid plansπŸ˜†
LittleWoman thumbnail
Sahar bye πŸ€—

Partner where are you? 😑

divya hello πŸ˜ƒ

harini : I lobe your question asking style πŸ˜†