Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chinni557

If you dont mind can you pm me the results.?? I know the basics. Even if I cant my husband can definitely help u thats y., I m saying if u dont mind only.

Sent😊
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Disha πŸ€—

Take care and focus on no straining, ok?

Yup yup..No straining but it irritates me when I can't type much
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Sahar is here finallyπŸ€—

Today's episode was bliss. It was just amazing and again you explained it beautifully

Oh yes, absolutely perfectly blended episode. I don't mind, I am content and happy if the makers don't give us a whole view into her trauma all at once. I am happy as long as they keep unveiling it, bit by bit, first her confronting the pain and then conquering it, taking baby steps towards healing from this ordeal. They set up the episode well, a resounding clap in the face of those who presumed.

You stated a fact on the last page, it's not that they cannot understand, it's they Don't Want to understand. It's almost like the are blindfolded but the blindfold is self-placed.
Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sahar,  I want your views on Nyonika's involvement in this fiasco.  
Posting my comment again incase you missed it.

And the trustee of the College, Nyonika Malhotra,  She toh got away na.  She is the one responsible for this state of Nandini.  She instigated Pandit and he would have no way found where Nandini was if not for Nyonika.  Nyonika pointed out Pandit to Manik and told Pandit to hide Nandini.  Still she got away from all this (atleast for now I hope) I know the Pandit's track is over, but they would need a closure na.  He is just arrested.  There would be a case where he might be punished by law ( not really hoping or wishing to see that). But if it comes to it, will he not tell Manik about Nyonika.  Why would he suffer alone.

Sahar, you read Agatha Christie's books na.  Did you read "Curtain", the last case of Hercule Poirott

There HP proves that its Norton who is the culprit and not the ones who actually commit the crime.  That book has always been my favourite.

Both in Soha's case where Manik was shattered and in this one where Nandini is battered, Nyonika is to blame.  Soha and Pandit were worse. But Nyonika made things worst.

May be one day she will come into open and MaNan would fight her together.  And may be thats why Harshad and Aryamaan are brought into picture.  Ek puranaa dushman aur ek naya dost.  
danceismyworld thumbnail

Oh yes, absolutely perfectly blended episode. I don't mind, I am content and happy if the makers don't give us a whole view into her trauma all at once. I am happy as long as they keep unveiling it, but by bit, first her confronting the pain and then conquering it, taking baby steps towards healing from this ordeal. They set up the episode well, a resounding clap in the face of those who presumed.

You stated a fact on the last page, it's not that they cannot understand, it's they Don't Want to understand. It's almost like the are blindfolded but the blindfold is self-placed.

I am so happy after today's episode. The baby steps she is taking, it is bliss to watch yaar. Niti is nailing it.  I don't know How this girl manages to deliver the exact thing with the perfect blend of emotions. It is a blessing to watch Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy. She has made this character so realistic. Those who can't get this character, i feel sorry for them. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
LovesToBeLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The pandit experience is encoded not only in her consciousness but in her cellular memory.

Eclipse of soul, robbed of her inner light but she seeks him out, even when the darkness holds her paralysed, still she gathered the courage to seek out and communicate her grief through entwining her finger. She is a phantom of her old self and this her phantom limb, proof that her soul though eclipsed is not totally lost, it's striving inside and fighting the battles inside her ripping her apart with the repeat of memories.

The episode was so so beautiful in its entirety, I am rendered speechless. 

"I don't like myself"

Then like he told her to, she placed her hand on her heart, eyes closed, hears with trepidation those words whispered in her ear, her eyes open to new light - I loved this scene. Nandini, you and Manik be like inseparable, you both are one, now apart but only like the sea and sea breeze - separate from each other but still forever and together along.

The episode was so beautiful today, Niti was perfection, I felt the goosebumps at her closed eyed jitters when she was trying to gather courage to communicate with Manik

And Veebha, loved her like I have never before, CaVya were awesome and finally mothers packed up.

@Bold that one line speaks for all her pain.
@blue So so true.
LovesToBeLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha
Honestly! It's their lossπŸ˜†

True that!! No worries though. Manik understands her,,nothing more s needed.
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Sahar,  I want your views on Nyonika's involvement in this fiasco.  

Posting my comment again incase you missed it.

And the trustee of the College, Nyonika Malhotra,  She toh got away na.  She is the one responsible for this state of Nandini.  She instigated Pandit and he would have no way found where Nandini was if not for Nyonika.  Nyonika pointed out Pandit to Manik and told Pandit to hide Nandini.  Still she got away from all this (atleast for now I hope) I know the Pandit's track is over, but they would need a closure na.  He is just arrested.  There would be a case where he might be punished by law ( not really hoping or wishing to see that). But if it comes to it, will he not tell Manik about Nyonika.  Why would he suffer alone.

Sahar, you read Agatha Christie's books na.  Did you read "Curtain", the last case of Hercule Poirott

There HP proves that its Norton who is the culprit and not the ones who actually commit the crime.  That book has always been my favourite.

Both in Soha's case where Manik was shattered and in this one where Nandini is battered, Nyonika is to blame.  Soha and Pandit were worse. But Nyonika made things worst.

May be one day she will come into open and MaNan would fight her together.  And may be thats why Harshad and Aryamaan are brought into picture.  Ek puranaa dushman aur ek naya dost.  

Oh yep sorry I missed reading two pages in between, didn't see this.

Good analogy drawn with Norton. Yep, Nyonika is the real puppet master indeed but you know, Nyonika and her likes only facilitate the blackness that already resides in living breathing animals like Pandit. She did the same with Khurrana, she plays through others but even she cannot make an absolute white into black.

Pandit might or might not tell but going by Pandit's character, he would like to tell Manik about Nyonika only if it could gain him something, anything, mercy of any kind or frees him of jail which it definitely will not, neither legally nor through Manik.

Nyonika is MaNan's ONLY and will be their final obstruction. Depending on the writer's sense, but all her back room manipulations will definitely get exposed, not at Pandit's hands but later through some route unseen as of now.

Not Pandit, because you remember, we hoped the same after Soha track ended, that maybe Khurrana will cross their paths again and Soha being alive truth will come to the fore but it never has till now nor does it seem likely coming soon.
-Sahar- thumbnail

I am so happy after today's episode. The baby steps she is taking, it is bliss to watch yaar. Niti is nailing it.  I don't know How this girl manages to deliver the exact thing with the perfect blend of emotions. It is a blessing to watch Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy. She has made this character so realistic. Those who can't get this character, i feel sorry for them. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Same here, I feel even sorrier for the fact that they are unable to derive complete joy from the story, because they will be forever deprived if they don't make the effort to understand either Manik or nandini.

Word on Niti yaar!! She makes us experience the rip each memory slays nandini with. That bench scene, where she closes her eyes, clenches her shaking teeth shutting her lips on them and moves her finger to touch his << done perfectly and reminded me of these words from Memoirs of a Geisha
"After all, when stone is dropped into a pond, the water keeps quivering even after the stone has sunk to the bottom"
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't want soha and pandit back into manan's life, let cvs keep these loops open only πŸ˜›.Soha I can understand what she did, but world renown pandit did what? 😳

better not to remember about pandit, he has gone finally πŸ˜ƒ