Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LittleWoman

Its PTSD only, we failed to understand clearly,because instead of focusing on nandu, they diverted towards manik 😔
I say poor execution 🥱

I don't think it's PTSD cause whatever i have read about it Nandini's situation doesn't fit in it but u r a doc so u must be knowing it better.
@Bold Nandini has always been eyes to the audience but now the focus must be on nandini instead of how Manik reacts. 
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Logic doesn't exist in ky2 land 🥱
just her symptoms suggestive of that.it may occur at any time after truma, may last for life long.
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi everyone, peeking in to hug you all 🤗

The AT is moving fast, I see Disha's promo update and then page just flew to the next at breakneck speed.

So when episodes need to be Nandini-centric, we are viewing Manik central. Can't they shift the perspective to Nandini even now when clearly the manglore track which was to be nandini's backstory has already gone for a toss with Harshad and band of boys story going to be the next latest track.
I mean, we would love to see the band of boys and nyonika history but then be fair to your characters at least.
What then of the Nandini and her side of the story? She has faced enough moments of significance from which a story can emerge. And not all her elements are without stakes if thats what the writers fear or thats why they hesitate to shift the story's focus on her.

The end of pandit track was a perfect juncture in the story to take Nandini's thread to manglore and Ams, where nandini's breakdown could have been facilitated and depicted in a much more focused way but apparently not.

So much for the breathless pace where events rollercoaster while pandit remains stubbornly stuck in the frame.

Didn't feel like sitting through all the kidnap episodes, Just wanted to see nandini post the rescue from pandit's but what did I find in the episode?

Nandini sent inside her room. We needed an eye inside the room and we got it but only as long as Manik was in the room.

Then it was the story of everybody's horror except the actual one which needed to be highlighted - Nandini's.

Really feel for Manik and his nightmares, but what was going on the other side of that door while Manik slept so fitfully outside on the floor?

I don't mind glorification if it goes hand in hand with the actual victim's perspective which remains lost, apparently till now.

Good to know Nandini's breakdown is upcoming, hope it gets treated soberly rather than one scene and then jump to ridiculously conceptualized CaVya fake marriage and MaNan romance, bah!!

Maybe its just my frame of mind that I found so much to complain about from those two episodes, even when manik sang nandini to sleep.

Can't help but be cynical, its only the makers pushing the cynicism to the fore. Otherwise Manik's TLC needs to be loved but what to do? Not at the cost of Nandini, where the door remained shut on her nightmares.
LovesToBeLoved thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

The AT is moving fast, I see Disha's promo update and then page just flew to the next at breakneck speed.

So when episodes need to be Nandini-centric, we are viewing Manik central. Can't they shift the perspective to Nandini even now when clearly the manglore track which was to be nandini's backstory has already gone for a toss with Harshad and band of boys story going to be the next latest track.
I mean, we would love to see the band of boys and nyonika history but then be fair to your characters at least.
What then of the Nandini and her side of the story? She has faced enough moments of significance from which a story can emerge. And not all her elements are without stakes if thats what the writers fear or thats why they hesitate to shift the story's focus on her.

The end of pandit track was a perfect juncture in the story to take Nandini's thread to manglore and Ams, where nandini's breakdown could have been facilitated and depicted in a much more focused way but apparently not.

So much for the breathless pace where events rollercoaster while pandit remains stubbornly stuck in the frame.

Didn't feel like sitting through all the kidnap episodes, Just wanted to see nandini post the rescue from pandit's but what did I find in the episode?

Nandini sent inside her room. We needed an eye inside the room and we got it but only as long as Manik was in the room.

Then it was the story of everybody's horror except the actual one which needed to be highlighted - Nandini's.

Really feel for Manik and his nightmares, but what was going on the other side of that door while Manik slept so fitfully outside on the floor?

I don't mind glorification if it goes hand in hand with the actual victim's perspective which remains lost, apparently till now.

Good to know Nandini's breakdown is upcoming, hope it gets treated soberly rather than one scene and then jump to ridiculously conceptualized CaVya fake marriage and MaNan romance, bah!!

Maybe its just my frame of mind that I found so much to complain about from those two episodes, even when manik sang nandini to sleep.

Can't help but be cynical, its only the makers pushing the cynicism to the fore. Otherwise Manik's TLC needs to be loved but what to do? Not at the cost of Nandini, where the door remained shut on her nightmares.

THIS👏👏
chinni557 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back sahar., Missed you🤗
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WORD!
@BOLD +10000

LittleWoman thumbnail
Sahar 🤗 missed you lot lot lot...
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinni557

It cannot be PTSD. But those memories definitely need some time to fade. People should understand that. 

She was gagged and bound.  She was put in a tight case.  She could have suffocated.  She was in the fear that she would not be left free because Pandit feared she might go to the police.  She herself was not sure of her fate if Manik had not found her then.  Things did not go well in the police station with Riddhima backing out and Pandit being set free and the media jumping on her.  Good it might have turned out well with sudden appearance of Aryamann. After all this, was she to be alright and normal.  Wont be surprised if she gets nightmares for atleast some days.  
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Harika 🤗

Sadhu, missed you a lot too 🤗  Will try to be back in flow from now on, i shall try!

Adi, Disha, Sadhu 🤗

Hello to all the new faces 🤗

You guys are awesome, ranting so beautifully in all these last pages, I skimmed through it though.
LittleWoman thumbnail

Thanks Harika🤗

Sadhu, missed you a lot too🤗 Will try to be back in flow from now on, i shall try!

Adi, Disha, Sadhu🤗

Hello to all the new faces🤗

You guys are awesome, ranting so beautifully in all these last pages, I skimmed through it though.

back to UK 🤗

Sisters are taking nap peacefully 🥱