Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Very good points though I hate to give ST or the Production House or Colors ANY credit!   😛

The fact is that MEIEJ was completely different from other shows.  I started watching the show as Drashti was going to be in it and I was curious to see her and Vivian together.  

I was not disappointed by their talent and chemistry.

This is also why I am so incredibly bored by the other shows on right now.  NOTHING is interesting.  It is all the same boring stories and it is so depressing!  

A show like Madhubala with the perfect combination is rare to find!

Agreed ST, ph n rangeela to a vow to ruin our show but still we didn't let them win. The initial idea was ST's n PB's but they themselves killed their own baby. Pathetic bunch.😕
Thanks for the comments.
Originally posted by as-Sweet

awesome post...so true meiej starts and end with rishbala only...they created a benchmark and had been unique throughout say as for 4 phere sadi, unwedding, family clash, love & revenge with full juNoOn... ::-))
Thank u!
Originally posted by silverfire

Thank u, Naina.
There is nothing worth watching in tv nowadays. I don't know who wears 5 kgs of make-up, heavy jewellery n fancy clothes everyday n sit in the house. Every serials follows this rule.  Are the creatives running out of ideas? Why is it the same old drama again n again? Leads meet, fall in love, marry, vamp in the house to separate them, MIL is evil, separation , divorce, remarriage... In 90% of the shows, the negative character is always a lady. Why is that? Plotting n planning is always done by a lady. They just  plan to kill somebody as if it's a everyday business. Is killing a person so simple? That's why I found MB more realistic. All the killing was done by a don. Malik was caught. RK surrendered when he thought he killed sultan. Madhu,paddo,trishna,Roma hardly wore any jewellery. Being a super star's wife, she is entitled to wear silk suits. Dips was only in costume jewels. Everybody's make up was to the minimum.  In the initial days RK was in T-shirts then it was only shirts n jeans. Very normal clothing.

TV industry is flooded with new bees N what to say about their acting . oh God! Plz save us. As u rightly said...dead couple/actors. There is no better word to describe them.

I am amazed to the logic less and pointless drama going on and on for years and the factory is not closing. .in fact degrading day by day. ...
and the young acttors. ..ttoday. .sseriously. .eEvery body is thinking they can act. ..eexample of lead of math on colors. .tThe lead shamelessly tries to copy Rk but fails miserably. ...
quality doesn't matter for the creators these days. .jjust want to serve more bucket of garbage these days. ...

ya agree Mb was the most natural and realistic kind of show. ...wWith as you said from clothes and to showing middle class values shown initially between maliks. ..wwhere madhu is working and takes care of her father giving BP medicine to him. ..aand the small tiffs between sisters in a typical house ..aand in Rishbala romance..tTheir talks and gestures .eeverything is realistic and natural. ..aand not stereo typical and ghisa pita. .tthat's why our soul is still connected to the show and we are enjoying the rerun again because the essence of original work does not lost
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago

Thank u, di.  Our show was much better than all the so called hit shows of rangeela. U give them the worst script DVD will still manage to make a hit out of it. They only have to come in one frame for the trps to shoot up.thats the magic of MB n DVD.
Welcome Samitha,ya agree.😃

Madhubala ek Ishq ek junoon, an epic love story between an arrogant super star, Rishabh n an innocent tender hearted girl, Madhubala. This crazy love story made us crazy for Rishabala.😳
If we see the trend of tv shows in India, the serial will start with one lead pair n finish with another pair. Multiple marriage, divorce, separation, affairs, etc., etc., etc., this is what Indian soap is all about. MB must be one of the few shows which stated with DVD as the lead pair n ended with DVD. Though the channel n the ph tried to push another character down our throats, we did not let them. Three cheers to the fan power of MB.👏

After reading that article about MATSH( the lead pair r getting married to different ppl) I am proud to be a MB fan. Our pair stuck to each other till the end. We had no multiple marriages,no divorce, no separation, no extra marital affairs, nothing. Rishabala's/ rajbala's relationship was clean till the end. We can take any serial like RR,BI,SSK(simar was living with another fellow for 2 years), BV, now MATSH, all Ekta's shows, SC, QH, everything had multiple marriages.

Secondly, after about 6 months there will be no connection between the name n the show. They will deviate from the main story line n start showing crap. For our show, it was Madhuabala ek Ishq ek junoon till the end. It was all about RK's junoon n madhu's Ishq. The originality did not change. From start to finish it was only their love story.
Today, thinking back about our show, I feel proud. Our show did not copy other shows. It was unique in its own way.
Whatever said n done, we have to thank ST for giving us this epic love story. We have to thank him for casting Vivian n Drashti together in this show. We have to thank him for his originality, for thinking out of the box. If only he had listened to the fans in the end n stopped the damn leap, we would have had a perfect ending with our Rishabala. If anybody can bring back Rishabala then it can only be ST. This man has the brains but what to do , his head is much bigger than his body. Our bad luck!
So thank you, Mr.ST.
After seeing the state of the Indian Soaps, I just wanted to write a few lines about our show.
Sorry for the rant.

Absolutely! Completely agree wid u Samitha. I honestly confess, I'd never seen this kind of a love n passion in any other show, till date. I've never been so carried away by any other couple's story, d way I did wid Rishbala. I laughed at their laughter, smiled wid them, even cried wid them...It seemed as if I'm living wid them.
Maybe, it's d originality of d show that swept me off my feet.
I'm proud to be a DVD n RM fan,...Our RM, who were inseparable till d end. Hat's off to our fan power. We never let our leads separate, MB was all about RM n DVD...there wasn't even a side love story amongst parallel leads, which is seen very frequently these days.
Our show always justified its title in every sense...'Madhubala, ek ishq ek junoon'...a completely unique n epic show wid an epic cast !!
DVD have made me crazy for life...really don't know what will I do now, as a helpless fangirl !!
Thnx for making this beautiful post, Samitha. 👏
Totally commendable !!Edited by naazishali - 8 years ago
Originally posted by naazishali

Absolutely! Completely agree wid u Samitha. I honestly confess, I'd never seen this kind of a love n passion in any other show, till date. I've never been so carried away by any other couple's story, d way I did wid Rishbala. I laughed at their laughter, smiled wid them, even cried wid them...It seemed as if I'm living wid them.
Maybe, it's d originality of d show that swept me off my feet.
I'm proud to be a DVD n RM fan,...Our RM, who were inseparable till d end. Hat's off to our fan power. We never let our leads separate, MB was all about RM n DVD...there wasn't even a side love story amongst parallel leads, which is seen very frequently these days.
Our show always justified its title in every sense...'Madhubala, ek ishq ek junoon'...a completely unique n epic show wid an epic cast !!
DVD have made me crazy for life...really don't know what will I do now, as a helpless fangirl !!
Thnx for making this beautiful post, Samitha. 👏
Totally commendable !!

Thanks, Vrishti. Agree with u.
Indian soaps sucks big time at present. I just cannot watch a show for more than 5 mins. I can see only the minus points in that show. Nothing interests me nowadays. I too don't know what to,do...
As I'm in 12th std, I even asked my dad to cut off the cable from June. LOL.🤣 TV only irritates me now. Except for the rerun of MB I don't watch anything else.
DVD / RM has spoilt me for life.