Posted: 8 years ago
DAY 54! - Disappointment...
Today's episode was full of it! 

Manik's tone loudened. His eyes widened with disbelief! His firm hand gripped the victimised girl's arms and shook her disappointedly.How could she just back out last minute? Step back from this fight? The fight against wrong and right! This fight for his Nandini! This fight for Ridhima's own self-confidence! His disappointment with her evident in his annoyed and irritated eyes. His disappointment with himself evident too! For trusting a girl who he had thought would help him gain his Nandini's smile back! 

How they had both almost crawled themselves out of the dark night and woke up this morning, hoping for the sun to shine rays of happiness, justice and normality in their lives again. But having to hear a line of words fumble again at a police station! Disappointing! He begged. She begged. For the beans to be spilled For the truth to be spoken. For the demon to be condemned! However they attained nothing but disappointment. 

A mum disappointed her son once again today! The wounds he's been bandaging and trying so damn hard to heal every day, were left to ache and bleed once again today as a disappointing spear, pieced through them. All he yearns for is a little understanding, a wholehearted acceptance, a genuine smile and he will return home to where he belongs. Yet she leaves him utterly heartbroken and disappointed. Her attempt to "fix" his condition resumes as if he belongs to a family of broken artefacts. But she seems to forget...you might be able to put together the pieces of a broken vase...but at the end of the day, it will always remain a vase! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 So here I am...not exactly with a full post today, maybe just bits and pieces of some lose thoughts! I  apologise for the lack of coherency and clarity with this post. Honestly I don't know whether it was just the overall vibe I absorbed from the episode or my brain is just too tired after a long weekend of burying myself in books. 
It is Monday so I guess I should have been prepared for the worst to worst type of episode. I've named the episode Disappointment...because overall that was the main idea I gained after watching it. The Fab 4, Navya, MaNan, Chacha...they were all disappointed in their own ways for what happened at the police station today. 

Honestly though I was a little disappointed with the episode too today maybe because of the lack of its speed and matter. There was hardly any substance in the episode which left me a little blank and so I couldn't write much. I think the only part I was somewhat glad to watch was Nandini's bravery against the media and the constable and how she refrains Pandit from leaving. She is determined to fight, which I was thankful to the CV's that they didn't waste a whole episode on her tears. But honestly, I was a little disappointed with the way Fab 4 presented themselves today. I had hoped for them to be a little more supportive of Nandini and would have taken a firmer stance against the media or even when she confronts Pandit but then again, they all just present to us what the script requires.

Oh and yes ofc! Nyonika's brilliance with her performance always leaves me excited with what may be in store for us from her side of the story so that scene was rather decently done too!

I know the media scene is a rather subject issue, everyone probably has their respective views and opinions but that scene left me quite disappointed too. I guess no longer is the media and its voice about raising awareness or highlighting societal matters...it all just seems to be about (quoting Vidya Balan from he Dirty Picture)..."Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment"! We seem to be living in a society now where perhaps the power, wealth and title of well-renowned celebs speaks louder than the pain-filled tears and pleas of girls and women. Bravo! What seemed to have hurt me more was when a women herself presents Nandini with the black mask, to conceal her face in "supposed shame". I mean...doesn't one's tongue stutter even for a single second before speaking such blunt words? *sighhh* I think it'd just be wise if I don't comment on it any further though because I mean it is a personal opinion after all and I'm sure it's not the case with every media reporter/journalist out there...but even the small minority that are involved to be a part of such appalling behavioural acts, they are enough to be dirtying their own society. 

The episode just as a whole lacked a little flow, logic and rationality which happened to be the prime reason for my disconnection today! So sorry KYY, MaNan and all readers...but yeh...today just wasn't my day I guess. 

Ending this post on a more pleasant...in fact a little amusing note:Did anyone Notice Parth chewing his gum in anger whilst enacting that scene with Fab 3 when Dhruv is trying to stop him from barging off to Ridhima?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ Cuteee lol

Hoping for a more substance-filled episode tomorrow but I had to post something, even if it was just a few lines to prevent myself from breaking the flow of my daily posts lol! 

Signing off to my world of books again now! Ciao! <3
Edited by twinkle10 - 8 years ago
me first page...😲...
nice as usual...

I love that CVs pointed out our social problem ..that when a girl gets harassment ...she comes out for justice..but she need to cover her face as anti social element...very sad...

Love Nandini...
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

me first page...😲...
nice as usual...

I love that CVs pointed out our social problem ..that when a girl gets harassment ...she comes out for justice..but she need to cover her face as anti social element...very sad...

Love Nandini...
Such a bitter truth of life aye...
Same...it was nice seeing Nandini in her courageous self!
res.. haven't watched it yet...
i just hated the reality today episode showed today..
harassing and kidnapping...isnt something which should be taken lightly..
but it showed that in our country...murderers and rapists are roaming frrely so what is this...
though not the whole system is corrupt yet some are enough for staining it...

nice post twinkle..
i like it...

bye..
take care...
Originally posted by aairahahmad

i just hated the reality today episode showed today..
harassing and kidnapping...isnt something which should be taken lightly..
but it showed that in our country...murderers and rapists are roaming frrely so what is this...
though not the whole system is corrupt yet some are enough for staining it...

nice post twinkle..
i like it...

bye..
take care...

I know right! After a whole 2 weeks of absolutely brilliant episodes, I had expected that they would've tackled this track well too but to our dismay, it was just such a poor way to wrap up the whole situation. I just don't get whyyy do they always show the police officers falling for the words of the antagonists rather than the protagonists? I mean that's not fair either because it disappoints me to see how television directors constantly portray the police force as being dumb? What are they trying to showcase, that the police force is illegible enough to foresee the truth? That's not true... Whilst the truth can be manipulated, the police force is educated and they are there for a reason so even if a small minority is corrupt, the majority perform their duty very well. I just really beg for someone to showcase a police/court track as a more realistic and rational portrayal.

I actually have no idea what I wrote last night but thank you ofc if you enjoyed reading it :)
Originally posted by twinkle10

DAY 54! - Disappointment...
Today's episode was full of it! 
Couldn't agree with you more, Twinkle!

Manik's tone loudened. His eyes widened with disbelief! His firm hand gripped the victimised girl's arms and shook her disappointedly.How could she just back out last minute? Step back from this fight? The fight against wrong and right! This fight for his Nandini! This fight for Ridhima's own self-confidence! His disappointment with her evident in his annoyed and irritated eyes. His disappointment with himself evident too! For trusting a girl who he had thought would help him gain his Nandini's smile back! 

How they had both almost crawled themselves out of the dark night and woke up this morning, hoping for the sun to shine rays of happiness, justice and normality in their lives again. But having to hear a line of words fumble again at a police station! Disappointing! He begged. She begged. For the beans to be spilled For the truth to be spoken. For the demon to be condemned! However they attained nothing but disappointment. 

A mum disappointed her son once again today! The wounds he's been bandaging and trying so damn hard to heal every day, were left to ache and bleed once again today as a disappointing spear, pieced through them. All he yearns for is a little understanding, a wholehearted acceptance, a genuine smile and he will return home to where he belongs. Yet she leaves him utterly heartbroken and disappointed. Her attempt to "fix" his condition resumes as if he belongs to a family of broken artefacts. But she seems to forget...you might be able to put together the pieces of a broken vase...but at the end of the day, it will always remain a vase! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 So here I am...not exactly with a full post today, maybe just bits and pieces of some lose thoughts! I  apologise for the lack of coherency and clarity with this post. Honestly I don't know whether it was just the overall vibe I absorbed from the episode or my brain is just too tired after a long weekend of burying myself in books. 
It is Monday so I guess I should have been prepared for the worst to worst type of episode. I've named the episode Disappointment...because overall that was the main idea I gained after watching it. The Fab 4, Navya, MaNan, Chacha...they were all disappointed in their own ways for what happened at the police station today. 

Honestly though I was a little disappointed with the episode too today maybe because of the lack of its speed and matter. There was hardly any substance in the episode which left me a little blank and so I couldn't write much. I think the only part I was somewhat glad to watch was Nandini's bravery against the media and the constable and how she refrains Pandit from leaving. She is determined to fight, which I was thankful to the CV's that they didn't waste a whole episode on her tears. But honestly, I was a little disappointed with the way Fab 4 presented themselves today. I had hoped for them to be a little more supportive of Nandini and would have taken a firmer stance against the media or even when she confronts Pandit but then again, they all just present to us what the script requires.

Oh and yes ofc! Nyonika's brilliance with her performance always leaves me excited with what may be in store for us from her side of the story so that scene was rather decently done too!

I know the media scene is a rather subject issue, everyone probably has their respective views and opinions but that scene left me quite disappointed too. I guess no longer is the media and its voice about raising awareness or highlighting societal matters...it all just seems to be about (quoting Vidya Balan from he Dirty Picture)..."Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment"! We seem to be living in a society now where perhaps the power, wealth and title of well-renowned celebs speaks louder than the pain-filled tears and pleas of girls and women. Bravo! What seemed to have hurt me more was when a women herself presents Nandini with the black mask, to conceal her face in "supposed shame". I mean...doesn't one's tongue stutter even for a single second before speaking such blunt words? *sighhh* I think it'd just be wise if I don't comment on it any further though because I mean it is a personal opinion after all and I'm sure it's not the case with every media reporter/journalist out there...but even the small minority that are involved to be a part of such appalling behavioural acts, they are enough to be dirtying their own society. 

The episode just as a whole lacked a little flow, logic and rationality which happened to be the prime reason for my disconnection today! So sorry KYY, MaNan and all readers...but yeh...today just wasn't my day I guess. 

Ending this post on a more pleasant...in fact a little amusing note:Did anyone Notice Parth chewing his gum in anger whilst enacting that scene with Fab 3 when Dhruv is trying to stop him from barging off to Ridhima?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ Cuteee lol

Hoping for a more substance-filled episode tomorrow but I had to post something, even if it was just a few lines to prevent myself from breaking the flow of my daily posts lol! 

Signing off to my world of books again now! Ciao! <3

Hi Twinkle... I completely agree with you. Felt so disconnected with KY2 yesterday. It made me wonder if its the same KY2. Ur title is apt not only for the story line yesterday, but for the whole episode as such. It was so pale, slow and dont know what else to say. 

I think, the CVs wanted to drag Pandit's track, but changed their minds for some reason. And with the strike for a couple of days last week, might have not have had enough time to alter the scipt and telecasted whatever they had. Just my thoughts. Or else I dont see the reason for the storyline yesrterday. Really??? 

The police were there, saw Nandini bound and tied. They were aware she was missing and were also on the look-out for her. Still they dont consider the witness of 5-6 people but rather believed 1 person?? I dont remember such an illogical episode so far in KY2. Anyway, how will Aryaman prove anything, that the others can't??? Dont want to dwell too much into it. 

Guess, the long 3 day wait and finally getting such an unexciting and dull episode?!! Hope it gets better. 

Anyway... hope ur assignments are going well. 

U take care... Lavy

(P.S: Didnt really find the enthusiasm to write or reply. But U make an effort to post something, however the episode is and this is the minimum I can do!!)
Haven't had the chance to catch up with the episode yesterday but your post gave me the gist of the story...
Looks like I didn't miss much... The last week of intense episode may have heighten our expectation. Looking fwd for a better paced episode today...
Originally posted by IFollower

Hi Twinkle... I completely agree with you. Felt so disconnected with KY2 yesterday. It made me wonder if its the same KY2. Ur title is apt not only for the story line yesterday, but for the whole episode as such. It was so pale, slow and dont know what else to say. 

I think, the CVs wanted to drag Pandit's track, but changed their minds for some reason. And with the strike for a couple of days last week, might have not have had enough time to alter the scipt and telecasted whatever they had. Just my thoughts. Or else I dont see the reason for the storyline yesrterday. Really??? 

The police were there, saw Nandini bound and tied. They were aware she was missing and were also on the look-out for her. Still they dont consider the witness of 5-6 people but rather believed 1 person?? I dont remember such an illogical episode so far in KY2. Anyway, how will Aryaman prove anything, that the others can't??? Dont want to dwell too much into it. 

Guess, the long 3 day wait and finally getting such an unexciting and dull episode?!! Hope it gets better. 

Anyway... hope ur assignments are going well. 

U take care... Lavy

(P.S: Didnt really find the enthusiasm to write or reply. But U make an effort to post something, however the episode is and this is the minimum I can do!!)
but lavy at some point it showed reality..
the corruption of our system...
just coz that pandit was a hot shot..so he must have bribed them...n it is the reality..
though some are good too yet one corrupt police officer is enough for staining the system..
n he blackmailed her too..the height of cheapness...
u saw na ..the way he blackmailed the girl ridhima..
its the fact...u will see these all cases in all type of crime related shows...which i dont watch...

thats why i was dissapointed..that instead of showing the negativity they should have showed the positivity...
still its their choice..n they will show us their pov...

ok..
bye..
take care...
Originally posted by twinkle10

I know right! After a whole 2 weeks of absolutely brilliant episodes, I had expected that they would've tackled this track well too but to our dismay, it was just such a poor way to wrap up the whole situation. I just don't get whyyy do they always show the police officers falling for the words of the antagonists rather than the protagonists? I mean that's not fair either because it disappoints me to see how television directors constantly portray the police force as being dumb? What are they trying to showcase, that the police force is illegible enough to foresee the truth? That's not true... Whilst the truth can be manipulated, the police force is educated and they are there for a reason so even if a small minority is corrupt, the majority perform their duty very well. I just really beg for someone to showcase a police/court track as a more realistic and rational portrayal.

I actually have no idea what I wrote last night but thank you ofc if you enjoyed reading it :)
instead of showing the negativity of our society they should have shown the posistivity..
though we all know the reality yet...its not like every police offcer takes bribe..
and that too they didnt just showed the inspector...it seems he was a high level  officer...
still he was behaving like that...
n the positive has a more lasting effect than the negative in my view...

bye...
take care..

Edited by aairahahmad - 8 years ago