Andal Azhagar

Andal Azhagar May 11 - 15 Discussions

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the Meenu Akka. 
Vadivu characterization is too annoying. What is it in directors mind. Will a mother want her both the sons to fight and even talk bad about a soon to another. A big thumbs down. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natashastent thumbnail
I agree with u b/c this Vadivu character is pathetic. I think the whole promo is fake. Vadivu is faking it all. She will never change. What do u guys think?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Vadivu has some hidden plan. She won't change that easily. Hope AA doesnt fall in to her trap.  
Natashastent thumbnail
Yup today's episode proved it all; Vadivu will never change. I hope Azhagar doesn't fall into his mom's traps. Then that would mean he would discontinue studying and abandon poor Andal's plans. Next thing you know Vadivu is going to bring Azhagar's anni's sister in the house and try to get Azhagar married to her. I'm sick and tired of Vadivu. Start changing the track director. Her character is too lame and pathetic.Edited by Natashastent - 8 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meenu ka πŸ€—

Azhagar - how can he do this? Poor andal re. Seriously what a mother she is? Happy to see her son drinking and getting drunk??
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.
It is sad Vadivu behaving like that and on top cheating that seh is sick.

As Andal said fight face to face...

This crying looked fake seriously.

Reva another torture - I know she has the right but going too much
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This drama had so much scope but going in a very negative way.

First of all Shakthi wife acting is very bad. I think she is trying to imitate someone and failing miserably.
Second the old ladies of this show are very bad acting without any sense. Good that Vadivu lady ran away. Otherwise it would have been disaster in Chids family.
There is no continuity in story.One day they show Alagar as dedicated next day its total opposite. The screen play are in bits and pieces .
I think its boring to see repetitively vadivu torturing Andal and Shakthi's wife torturing shakthi. It doesn't make any sense.If she can ask a guy to re-marry her whats wrong in leaving Shakthi. 
And finally that creep and that Alagar's sister. When Alagar took so much effort to save Andal he doesn't care about his sister life at all.Can't he present the facts to his dad and brother like how he tried to prove to shakthi.

I'm not sure if there is change in script/director but hopefully it picks up instead of always showing women (elderly ladies) in bad light.In that way old men characters are better .They seem to be reasonable.
Thanks for the updates
Mirun
Natashastent thumbnail
You are 200% right. This whole screenplay is annoying. The story was moving so well and was one of Vijay TV's best serials. It was so much better with Andal and Azhagar's romance and their kutty kutty cute moments (really miss those). The only saving graces of Andal and Azhagar are Kalyani and Rishikesh. Their acting is extraordinary and so realistic. I kindly request the director to use their acting scope and skills wisely and logically. Hoping for a better screenplay or an extraordinary twist next week.

I'm getting extremely annoyed with Vadivu, however I loved the way Andal tackled her in today's episode. Kalyani's acting is superb. Revathy, on the other hand is overacting, but Parvathy character is so annoying and irritating. She is much worse in overacting lol. I guess we'll have to see how the story will progress next week. Hoping for something intense and at least some cute moments of Andal and Azhagar.Edited by Natashastent - 8 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sariyaa sonneenga. Me too feel that story is dragging with the Vadivu part - I still don't understand the reason she hates Andal. And she acts as if Azhagar isn't her son - Future story line?? πŸ˜‰

Everytime she mocks Andal and says she upset Chids by running away with Azhagar - I always wonder - what about herself and Murugesan??? πŸ˜•

Andal - Too quiet about everything. Want her to be more like Janani. πŸ˜†

Azhagar - Gullible and believing Vadivu? He should stand up for Andal more, liked when he did and angered Vadivu πŸ‘

Reva - her reactions are funny and cool πŸ‘ But her "pazhi vangufying" dialogue is getting tiring - since she says that for everything Shakthi does. 

Shakthi - Back to his nice and friendly old self, should stand up to Reva more. Liked the way he refused to accept Parvathy however πŸ˜ƒ

Subha and Chids' "Tom and Jerry" sandai - One of the pluses of the show - very well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘More please! β­οΈ Especially Subha and her friendly nature towards Reva πŸ˜† Did you all watch Thurs' episode? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Pallanguli for the update.
Pallanguli and Natasha I totally agree .Only saving grace in anni and chids conversation. And seriously vadivu characterization is a total goof-up.Who will torture her own blood relationship.And what is those nonsense dialogues like en kottai.Seriously who cares who rules that house. Thats why married people should live separately for few years before coming back to joint family setup so both parties understand each others value. And the way she makes the brothers fight.Sorry such a unrealistic crap.No mother will ever do it.I n fact its boring to see Aandal like this all the time. C'mon which century are we living,There is a fine line between respecting elders and acting like somebody's slave.The reason for educating girls to eradicate the slavery of daughters .Now Aandal after studying in US for a doctor is acting like a dependent human being .Time to use your education .What if Vadivu doesn't agree its her problem.Hopefully Vadivu rememembers about her other daughter.
The script writer need to get his/her acts to gether and write script for a month of serial not daily basis on-the spot .
Thanks
Mirun