Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

is Subbu using Simmi to get close to Ishita? (Page 3)

mannatkhan Goldie
mannatkhan
mannatkhan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I think subbu character is grey character so all this drama...

DipaRB6 Senior Member
DipaRB6
DipaRB6

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

Originally posted by DipaRB6

Toshiji character is basically the CVs standin to create nonsense drama. Otherwise would any realistic character try to do after what happened to Raman, after what just happened with Rinki. Jesus Christ.

But gahh I thought that Mani guy was an awful actor. This Subbu is almost unbearable though easier on the eyes (as long as he doesn't attempt to move his face).

Poor ishita's bachpan must have been some torture
!
ROFLROFL
vaise i like the mani guy. i hope they hv reserved him for simmiBig smile

True, he is leagues better than Subbu but in comparison to IshRa still looked weak. But you're right Simmi and him could have been an interesting pairing. Simmi with her brash style of speaking trying to loosen up the refined suit while Ananya glares LOL somebody OS this, stat!
LOL u r too good wid words n at expressing Dipa..n really witty u r, must say! btw how old r u, n wat do u do?

Hehehe thanks P :) This place brings it out in me. I'm older than I should be Cry...and I work in marketing where BS not wit is what runs the day. No but seriously, I do. And I'm 30 (yikes!). What about you Pallavi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Toshiji character is basically the CVs standin to create nonsense drama. Otherwise would any realistic character try to do after what happened to Raman, after what just happened with Rinki. Jesus Christ.

But gahh I thought that Mani guy was an awful actor. This Subbu is almost unbearable though easier on the eyes (as long as he doesn't attempt to move his face).

Poor ishita's bachpan must have been some torture
!
ROFLROFL
vaise i like the mani guy. i hope they hv reserved him for simmiBig smile

True, he is leagues better than Subbu but in comparison to IshRa still looked weak. But you're right Simmi and him could have been an interesting pairing. Simmi with her brash style of speaking trying to loosen up the refined suit while Ananya glares LOL somebody OS this, stat!
LOL u r too good wid words n at expressing Dipa..n really witty u r, must say! btw how old r u, n wat do u do?

Hehehe thanks P :) This place brings it out in me. I'm older than I should be Cry...and I work in marketing where BS not wit is what runs the day. No but seriously, I do. And I'm 30 (yikes!). What about you Pallavi?
marketing? nice Big smile 
I am 27. Doing a PHD in economics Smile Dead

Edited by peace.. - 11 May 2015 at 2:17pm
DipaRB6 Senior Member
DipaRB6
DipaRB6

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Whoa! Nice...I could never make heads or tails of economics but its certainly a fascinating subject to read casually about. What type of work can you do once you get your degree?

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Whoa! Nice...I could never make heads or tails of economics but its certainly a fascinating subject to read casually about. What type of work can you do once you get your degree?
i not sure yet wat i m gonna do after dis, too lost u know LOL  econ research/ lectureship/ analytics/economic services lets see.
i did work in a corporate (mostly tech related) job some yrs back..dint like it much though.Tongue
btw where do u live, india/abroad?

Edited by peace.. - 11 May 2015 at 1:44pm

DipaRB6

DipaRB6 Senior Member
DipaRB6
DipaRB6

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

i not sure yet wat i m gonna do after dis, too lost u knowLOL econ research/ lectureship/ analytics/economic services lets see.
i did work in a corporate (mostly tech related) job some yrs back..dint like it much though.Tongue

Haha yeah I can sympathize with career confusion.
I live in the US. You're in Delhi?

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged

i not sure yet wat i m gonna do after dis, too lost u knowLOL econ research/ lectureship/ analytics/economic services lets see.

Haha yeah I can sympathize with career confusion.
I live in the US. You're in Delhi?
yup Smile u like marketing? i believe everything in marketing wud require creativity n wittiness Big smile

Edited by peace.. - 12 May 2015 at 12:26am

Go to top