Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So Jodha is Hindu or Muslim?๐Ÿ˜† 
i can totally understand what you are feeling. It must have been cute, but I know why you don't like it. I'd say put up with it Abhay, it is for wooing all the AkDha fans.๐Ÿค— 

Love
Your sister Najma
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Charu well said, Agree CV not showed jodha in MEH,  or not  strong, or she went against Jalal, because HB put circumstances in front of her typical, GB +Ruk how many time teased.

Realy sometime i feel, how much jodha suffered in 16 cen, things were not easy for her at that time, Jalal broadness +strongness, showed a path to jodha, but way she own have traveled๐Ÿ‘

But if we see practically feamals have to taken desesion, sometime, acc to Time Demands.

If HB had died, then All will be again  criticise Jodha, then all says  Because HB is her Mother In law,so she is doing this.if her Own Mother this situation, she soon accepts, What she wants,;;;;;;;;;;;;;everyone forgets, Jodha once not talk with MV. that situation Jodha now forgave jalal but if HB dies, Jalal not forgive Jodha, if forgives takes a more time.

But Jodha create space so easily, or Jalal +point is he knows how to use that place. so couple, bonding becomes healthy soon.

or as a women its a True reality, realtionship blance with Inlaws not a easy Job. Or we can say everyrealtion is tough to blance.

Actually problem is writers also.

Yes, Ayushi, I agree with you, no relationship is easy to balance without working towards making it a healthy one. Jodha has developed a great bonding with her mother-in-law. The daughter-in-law / mother-in-law bonding is a not an easy one to maintain. The daughter-in-law has to think a hundred times to make sure that she is pleasing both mother and son. One wrong step will land them up in a soup. Most often she has to bear the brunt for the mother/son fallout.

Some of the Creatives working on the script seem to have weird opinions about solving issues in relationships especially while dealing with royalty, in a logical and healthy manner. Hence their dialogues are pathetic.Whether it be the equation between Jodha/Jalal, Rukaiyya/Jalal, Jalal/Maham, Hamida/Jalal, Jalal,Jodha/Salim, Jalal/Murad, Rukaiyya/Hamida, Rukaiyya/Salim, all of them have loopholes in the execution. This is the major flaw in the beautiful story.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Hey abhay
I love reading ur updates the info u provide and the views u give regardless of whether i agree with them or not. I think we all are old enough to accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion and just coz it is not same as urs doesnt mean it is wrong. The amount of effort u put into ur research n posts is unbelievable and ur posts r the only ones keeping this forum alive so dont listen to those u put u down just coz u were brave enough to put ur views forth. I hope u dont let these people discourage u. They r not worth it.

Very nicely said @Vinita.๐Ÿ˜Š I fully agree with you.

Each one of us here, has the right to express our view point, to encourage a healthy discussion. 

Abhay, please continue writing. Irrespective of whether I choose to watch JA or not, I will most certainly look forward to reading your daily updates and other history related snippets that you share with us from time to time.