Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i liked today epi it was excellent yes it may be childhish but they showed it to entertain viewers and many liked it including me to show how much jodha and jalal r involved in eachother they may have showed it .I m watching the show for akdha i enjoyed jodha shouting at jalal what expression and dialogue delivery they act like real husband and wife sorry if i hurt anyone when akdha r shown together instead of always complaining we should enjoy and support so that our show continue  instead of watching crying and separation this is better even if its childhish lastly enjoyed the expressions and dialogue delivery of jodha esp and jalal expression.
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thank you Suganya.😊

I even lost my appetite for lunch after watching today's episode. It was total bakwaas. The manner in which MM was shown changing her opinions and persona several times, over the past one week, has been unbearable. Today she turned goody, goody all over again. She even scolded Jalal for announcing 'Talaq' to Jodha, when she is fully aware about being the sole reason for it.😲😑. What despicable NR is that !

As a part of the manaofying conversation, Jalal himself told Jodha that she could make him a 'murga' or 'gadha' in private and not punish him in public.I wonder why Jodha never gets punished in private.

I am ready to quit. I have been addicted to JA only because it is a historical and for the love of watching Paridhi and Rajat and mainly due to loyalty towards the show. Abhi kuch nahin bacha hai. All the addiction has vanished over the last three weeks.

Charu 😊

Ur on " banging ur head on wall mode " I guess , believe me I m no less than that
Every point of urs reflect my mood on the show now ... It was of becoz of that loyalty , I stepped into the serial again from god track but now its too intolerable for me πŸ₯± So just sticking to Wu's , as to see wat happens next !!!

If at all , they show some history within tolerable range of NR .. I would watch it ONLINE n will skip the unnecessary scenes to preserve my sanity πŸ₯±Edited by Suganya.S - 8 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post abhay luved ur pov regarding d epi...d epi ws gd aftr a long time I mean u cn say aftr 2-3 wks I happned 2 c d epi jst cz of only akdha since d matter ws sorted out...bt d way it ws portrayed its utterly disgusting...m happy d dat it ws jalal's teda plan of patching up both MIL and DIL and I alwyz hav luved teda jalal bt agn I thnk he shold hav used sum othr alternatives rathr dn talaq and dat 2 declaring it rite in frnt of evry1 bt like mother like son since hamida wanted 2 bring d matter of punishing her by jodha in DEK so did her son jalal did d same act ...nywyz...bt cuming 2 d akdha scenes it ws cute bt dat murga thng also irked me I ws like wat...? 😲 are dese cvs kidding or sumthng hav dey frgottn dat d character whm dey are potraying is none othr dn Akbar the grt a real life character who did xist sum 400-500 yrs bk...luks lik d cvs are actuly suffering frm amnesia and really frgttn dat dey are dealing wid a historically grt known character...nywyz frm d precap its clearly indicating dat we are on d verge of getting torturous epis frm now on...I thnk agn d cvs hav frgttn dat jst cz of sum random shows hd chudail tracks and gained trps dat doesn't mean it wil hav same effect in our show fr god's sake dis is historical show y cnt dey jst differentiate btw d historical and d modern saas bahu types...nywyz lets c wat are d cvs goin 2 dish out in d form of der dirty NR in our plate... 😊
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Interestingly...

Have been Reading so much "praise" of the views written here, on the social media since this morning. So... when someone criticizes the episode, he/she becomes "negative" ???

Anyways, i can not stand the treatment which was given last night. For sure, I do not want a documentary, but ALSO i can not agree with the kind of pathetic dialogues i heard. And more than the dialogues, i did not like the facial expressions, which i saw last night. Not the actor's fault. But surely the script is taking its toll.

Majority viewers may like it, as i wrote already. But i did NOT.
I disagreed with the writers , so i will express and write as i think.

Everyone is always welcome to have different opinions. :)

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: history_geek

Interestingly...

Have been Reading so much "praise" of the views written here, on the social media since this morning. So... when someone criticizes the episode, he/she becomes "negative" ???

Anyways, i can not stand the treatment which was given last night. For sure, I do not want a documentary, but ALSO i can not agree with the kind of pathetic dialogues i heard. And more than the dialogues, i did not like the facial expressions, which i saw last night. Not the actor's fault. But surely the script is taking its toll.

Abhay everyone is entitled to their views so some may feel a great historical personality has been insulted being given such dialogues even if it is a NR and some may like to see it so no need to feel upset about your views no one can call you negative
We know how much you like the figures MUZ and Akbar and how much time and effort you have put in to dig up fact about them. Just chill and stick to your views

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interestingly...

Abhay, Thanks for update or Views, My post deleted, cause of Earth-Quake.

Today again  Earth -quake, came . Hope Everything is fine.

Abhay i can feel your sadness about episode, But not be Sad;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Its a serial, 
Or CV not thinks Others emotions, Attachment.

They own not knows what they showing.

Even yesterday episode, they did this  worst job again. How many times they touched a King +queen dignity.

First HB went extreme level, then Jalal went, suppose Jodha Heart is Not Heart.

Jalal so manytimes said Jodha begum you gave me Heart, but He thinks seriously, How many times he broked, Pure soul Heart,;;;;;;;;;;;True lovers does these type of things, but i can only say its writers problems.

Jalal which message wants to give, Awam, Divorce, is the way, patch up, if situations Odd in life, After so many years, Wife is not secure, their Marriage realtionship, ;;;;;;;;;;its very Cheap way, by CV. Agree Marriage is not so Goodi -Goodi all time, but its not  also suits, silly
to specially This Couple.

CV hurted , MEH post dignity.  Post is only, for Name this serial. 

But one thing, Jodha  released her frustration .

But, One thing, Jodha got Mothers day Gift, CV kee Kripa see, Salim called her Maa Saa.πŸ˜ƒ

Jodha expression was so cute, suppose she got,  All universe Happiness
Abhay we almost read your posts about many topics, but i , or i think or others  many, want to read about Mothers Day about Mom, from you, i was waiting maybee you will write, My thread, some about all MOM,s so if you have time, write some, ( we know your pen will write some precious +Amaging.😊

But Cause , of episode, Not be sad, Brain using not allowed this serial.😊  

Hope for the Best today😊

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Putija,

Agree with you, we all can have different opinions. What may be liked by one, that may not be the cup of tea of someone else. We all think in a different manner.

Negative opinion on an episode by someone may be positive for someone else.
Just a matter of frame of reference.

Yesterday, i did not like the manner in which Jalal was presented by CV's. Just like i can not see Jodha being a doormat, same way, i did not like Jalal being shown like what happened last night. These days it's getting tough to speak anything without being "branded" as a "fan" of any character.

I have always stood by my opinion even if "everyone" disagrees, mocks, criticizes; and do the same here also. I believe that scene was not fine.

BTW,
Even i enjoy reading what you and other members share on history sticky. :)

Ayushi,

I needed some time . I will post when i am able to write some thing worthwhile. Just posting these updates here after managing many things. I have read your poem, it was very nicely written, as usual. Hats off. :)

BTW, there were tremors in North India. I too felt them.
Hope all are fine. The epicentre was again in Nepal.

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey abhay
I love reading ur updates the info u provide and the views u give regardless of whether i agree with them or not. I think we all are old enough to accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion and just coz it is not same as urs doesnt mean it is wrong. The amount of effort u put into ur research n posts is unbelievable and ur posts r the only ones keeping this forum alive so dont listen to those u put u down just coz u were brave enough to put ur views forth. I hope u dont let these people discourage u. They r not worth it.
neesha19 thumbnail
Dear Abhay,
Thnks for your update and for your views as well. The episode was bearable but I did not get one thing..Why was Jo demanding  so much wealth...? What was the point in doing so?   There was no valid reason shown for this. Just to show how much she respected Hamida ..? It seemed so vague .

I liked Jodha yelling at Jalal today.  Good he deserved it.. Never thinks twice before humiliating Jo in public ..for whatever reasons.. You are right Abhay.  We wanted to see a strong MEH and a strong Akbar.. Tedha Akbar is also fine but  he should not take Jo for granted always.. What if she had gone to extreme and  had consumed poison or tried to commit suicide . How come he thinks she  will take all in her stride and he  has the confidence also that she loves him so much .. she will  forgive him anyways.. This Shah Iran track was mixed with Saas bahu drama.. and it lost all the glitter.. It was all lost somewhere..  

What  more we we get to watch now?? I just hope..its not a repeat of Ben track.. How I would hate it... 
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Putija,

Agree with you, we all can have different opinions. What may be liked by one, that may not be the cup of tea of someone else. We all think in a different manner.

Negative opinion on an episode by someone may be positive for someone else.
Just a matter of frame of reference.

Yesterday, i did not like the manner in which Jalal was presented by CV's. Just like i can not see Jodha being a doormat, same way, i did not like Jalal being shown like what happened last night. These days it's getting tough to speak anything without being "branded" as a "fan" of any character.

I have always stood by my opinion even if "everyone" disagrees, mocks, criticizes; and do the same here also. I believe that scene was not fine.

BTW,
Even i enjoy reading what you and other members share on history sticky. :)

Ayushi,

I needed some time . I will post when i am able to write some thing worthwhile. Just posting these updates here after managing many things. I have read your poem, it was very nicely written, as usual. Hats off. :)

BTW, there were tremors in North India. I too felt them.
Hope all are fine. The epicentre was again in Nepal.

Abhay,  i also felt, tremors two times, First i was typing, post ,i live on first floor, so i went 

ground floor, cause of power cut post deleted, second i was in Kitchen, both times, i felt. my microvave was on, or it started to sound, Odd Manner.

i think, again some people lost their lives again Nepal,😲.

pray to God, again this should  not happen.

about views for Mom, we will wait.

Thanks for liking the poem.

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago