Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Amit Tandon is a terrible actor (Page 3)

ek-paheli Senior Member
ek-paheli
ek-paheli

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Poor guy! Just give him some time. Not everyone is a gifted actor and there are some who really has to work hard. 
Playing alongside awesome leading actors n such effortless supporting cast, he will learn n improve  for sure. N then we should not forget he us getting a new skin n it's been just a couple of days!
Can we just b a bit less harsh to him. Of course just my POV. No obligations at all of course. Just that every single post pointing it out so bluntly n harshly makes me feel really bad for that guy who has been roped in to entertain us till our lead comes back. 

Firstly, it's not just couple of days, he is there from 20th April and has resumed shooting even before that, so he is now close to one month old in YHM. Secondly, he is a grown up actor who acted in daily shows before. Sadly his acting curve is going downwards day by day, if you don't agree with me, just watch today's episode . Thirdly, having great actors beside you don't make you a good actor in no time or even don't make you an actor at all, you have to have it in you and work on it. That's why I've asked the CVs why did they cast a below par actor? I didn't  only blame him for the blunder.

And, if it seems harsh to you then I have hardly seen anyone saying anything against posts which crucified a child actor e.g. Gautam Ahuja time and again. That's harsh to me. A grown up professional actor should be open to both, praise and criticism.

Edited by ek-paheli - 11 May 2015 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PanoramicMehak_KPianRibelleanjsHayaa.mserendipity.

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu_ishradivan

Plz stop posting this. Do u even realise that he ACTUALLY asked a Q 2 smbody as 2 y IF fans don't like his acting. Do u realise how do stars feel while reading ur comments? He is a very gud actor, hence is taken in yhm.

So what...just shower fake praises on him, so to not hurt him ? thats ridiculous...

ideally if he thinks people dont like his acting then he shud try to improve n emote a bit...if he thinks that we are wrongly calling him a non-actor, then  he is delusional...

even great actors like naseeruddin shah n amitabh bachchan take crticism creatively n they are already accompished...

amit tandon has a looonnnggg way to go

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PanoramicMehak_KPianserendipity.

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appuss

Poor guy! Just give him some time. Not everyone is a gifted actor and there are some who really has to work hard. 
Playing alongside awesome leading actors n such effortless supporting cast, he will learn n improve  for sure. N then we should not forget he us getting a new skin n it's been just a couple of days!
Can we just b a bit less harsh to him. Of course just my POV. No obligations at all of course. Just that every single post pointing it out so bluntly n harshly makes me feel really bad for that guy who has been roped in to entertain us till our lead comes back. 
Super Agree OSJ!!!
I too agree about the acting part but this is too harsh!!!
Imagine us in a new office even if we r expert in our field.
It takes me few days to get adjusted in a new clinic to do the work I do every single day!!!

Same experience with me right now! 
Just got promoted and believe me I am lost. N this is supposed to b the the job I always tell myself- been born to do!
His many Bollywood actors sucked big time during their initial days n r now so much loved for their fine acting? Just a matter of time. 
I am sure AT will get a grip of the character. In His latest interview he seemed enthusiastic about the role so I assume he will hard work for it. 

he has acted in a few shows before...so its not like he is a newbie...plus one wud atleast expect some expressions ...this guy doesnt even move a muscle on his face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek-paheli

Originally posted by peace..

no layered analysis today? LOL

AT's today's acting pissed me off big time. LOL
Will post layered analysis on recent promo soon. Smile

wow...eagerly waiting
Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Agree with u... 
Actor is not a newcomer. He has done shows before! 

Here people call a spade a spade. As long as we do not use abusive language I do not think there should be a problem with criticism. Criticism and humour are not bashing.

the creatives, if visiting the forum shud take tht as criticism from the viewers and work on it..they are selling us a product and we are not completely happy with it..making tht known on a public forum is not being rude..secondly, again, constructive criticism is very much part of the forum..again if the actor visits the forum he wud go back and work on his lack.

I've seen ppl literally bashing gautam for acting who is afterall a kid... Uss hisab se amit ko toh kuch bola hi nahi lol! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelleanjsserendipity.

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
amit is not only new entry in yhm.many other came and get into their act in a mean time.nothing against amit BT we can at least expect bit of expression from him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Panoramic Goldie
Panoramic
Panoramic

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Firstly, it's not just couple of days, he is there from 20th April and has resumed shooting even before that, so he is now close to one month old in YHM. Secondly, he is a grown up actor who acted in daily shows before. Sadly his acting curve is going downwards day by day, if you don't agree with me, just watch today's episode . Thirdly, having great actors beside you don't make you a good actor in no time or even don't make you an actor at all, you have to have it in you and work on it. That's why I've asked the CVs why did they cast a below par actor? I didn't  only blame him for the blunder.

And, if it seems harsh to you then I have hardly seen anyone saying anything against posts which crucified a child actor e.g. Gautam Ahuja time and again. That's harsh to me. A grown up professional actor should be open to both, praise and criticism.

@bold very well said Clap
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Fine dear. 
I only stated my POV. I got urs too.  As for the child artist, well not here to debate his acting prowess though I must say that he has improved a lot n I am liking him a lot these days.
Thank u for the interaction.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 11 May 2015 at 11:21am

Go to top