Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I think I shall write it now! -_- (Page 2)

..RS.. Goldie
..RS..
..RS..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Okay! After clicking and cancelling new post button for several times, I think I shall write it! LOL
Not for the sake of ultimate boredom KY2 is offering these days and I ranting but for the love of this show which keeps me glued to it when it makes less sense! Ouch

call me harsh but I would use this analogy! 
Nukkad Natak and Ky2! 
For those who don't know what a nukkad is- It's a street play loud and clear generally with a social message and sometimes just plain drama! 

KY2- An intelligent realistic show where we first time witnessed awesome blend and presentation of logic and emotions! Where psychologies were used as plots not superficial social messages! Where characters don't shout out but just send a message by being themselves! That's how I loved the show!

Now what's the connection here??
Well these days KY2 is coming across as a Nukkad natak to me! Characters are word oriented as if trying to read me a story rather than being a story! Everything is dramatic, I would say melodramatic where I see drum rolls in BG and heavy dose of melodrama! Well that's where my favorite show once differed! It never was about zoom in-zoom out, people coming in scene and going, we trying to find fun in BG, I laughing on how a person is standing in a scene! Now it has become something which makes me feel I am being spoon feed about everything! Let it be growth, actions and intentions! Ouch
I wondered how come I have nothing to write about episodes in my beloved discussion place from past 2 weeks(Almost), then I realized superficial, loud and detailed storytelling would not make my mind exercise! Ouch
How?
- Doing circles don't make a track good but make it lengthy! You might be dragging it on purpose but for audience, it's headache!
- Facts and logic have gone out of window! Over something so non sense, I guess majority can't discuss stupidity. When you use something like law and system, Kindly don't make a nukkad out of it as here we might appreciate a little logic instead of social message. 
-You love mysteries! Right?? You love twists and turns. Even I do! But when things take weird turns and twists are so lame, we end up having a face-palm rather than DHUK DHUK! 
- I don't have problem with social messages but handling here is so careless! Pick up any and then make a mockery of it! Let it be gay issue, teen age pregnancy, sexual harassment or now power in play! Everything could be so meaningful but ended up like tracks which had to end because they were so draggy and non sense! We enter a track, we drag it and then we have to end it most dramatically as audience goes restless with the drag! I guess it's easy to find the problem. It lies in handling!

Now formation of tracks and handling have been a problem but I ALWAYS love the presentation of emotions! That is something I would always appreciate in KY2! But jinxes are always there! I am finding the presentations quite melodramatic these days! I love extreme but there's difference between extreme and melodrama! 
For eg. I totally love emotional depth which MaNan have got recently but this drag and repeated display of same thing have made that depth a bit of drama for me! Strictly my opinion!
Before this post gets misunderstood with dragfest complaint, let me clear, it's not about dragfest! It's about what content you include in your dragfest! 
Give a track as much as time you want but kindly take care of content! 
here in this track content are:
-Emotions, more emotions and deep emotions!
-Drama, more drama and melodrama!
-Twists, more twist and it's spinning!
-Use of law, system and facts which are very less studied and badly executed!
-Sidetracks like CaVya which is stagnant when have so much potential! 
-Poor characters used for facilitation of something which should not be there at first place! Well, I am talking about TK track and it's royal drag! 
- Hold, more hold and respite

Hence a bored audience! Sleepy

KY2 wasn't about all this, not as far as I know this show! It was about youth and their problems not about them tackling all the extreme external forces! it was about their psychologies and genesis! 
It was a drama, good intelligent drama where realism galore! I want it all back as I nowhere wanna give up on something so beautiful and potential!

I guess that's it! 
This exactly my thoughts this is youth show n the reason which has made it stand unique from the other shows 
adi u r awesome !!
brilliantly writtenClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelakshi.swainNxtRockstar..

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
+1000
I want to rant over today's episode though i muted most of the part of the episode.
Melodrama melodrama melodrama with all kinds of awful, too loud to my ears BG score!
KYY had dealt with Cabir's sexuality issue with utmost care, teen age pregnancy was not bad either until they made Navya a bunny running here and there in the most crucial period of pregnancy but the way they have handled Pandit's track is the main disappointment for the ardent audience. Today from the acting to the execution everything fell flat. Riddhima and that stupid logic, when Pandit can blackmail her this time so what's the guarantee that he won't do it in future? Manik saving his damsel in  distress again from falling and then Aryamann's entry SUPER BORING!Sleepy

P.S I am relieved that finally Pandit's track is going to be over soon. Now can we please have some logical track without drag and proper execution without loud melodramatic BG music

Edited by MaNanFF - 11 May 2015 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

DivyaMukhi IF-Dazzler
DivyaMukhi
DivyaMukhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
+1000
I want to rant over today's episode though i muted most of the part of the episode.
Melodrama melodrama melodrama with all kinds of awful, too loud to my ears BG score!
KYY had dealt with Cabir's sexuality issue with utmost care, teen age pregnancy was not bad either until they made Navya a bunny running here and there in the most crucial period of pregnancy but the way they have handled Pandit's track is the main disappointment for the ardent audience. Today from the acting to the execution everything fell flat. Riddhima and that stupid logic, when Pandit can blackmail her this time so what's the guarantee that he won't do it in future? Manik saving his damsel in distress from falling again and then Aryamann's entry SUPER BORING!Sleepy

P.S I am relieved that finally Pandit's track is going to be over soon. Now can we please have some logical track without drag and proper execution without loud melodramatic BG music

Edited by MaNanFF - 11 May 2015 at 10:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Aditi, All this Riddhima backing out drama is because of Aryamann's entry into their lives which is suppose to change their lives forever (whatever it is hope it is for good).

Otherwise what is the need for Aryamann to come and give witness. If pandit were to get arrested tomorrow, he could have got arrested today itself.

The main person behind all this kidnap drama is Nyonika. Not sure what pandit would have done if Nyonika was not involved in all this and he blindly getting manipulated by her. But here Nyonika is equally responsible. Would the pandit still remain dumb and not take her name.

Anyway, they got Aryamann into their lives now. I hope this does not disappoint like the Pandit's track especially towards the end.

Dont know what to say about Cabir and Navya. Only can pray that they dont show any marriage - fake or real.

Go to top