India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nibir in Nibirian's Nazariya- 11/5/15

janvi0513 IF-Sizzlerz
janvi0513
janvi0513

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
1. Nisha telling kabir that he is not just the damad but jaan of the house.
2. Nisha and Kabir bump, kabir asking her he got hurt why is she standing (Nisha can stare at her hubby in any situation )
3. The way kabir told Nisha that he only fought for himself, no one fought for him, and he is glad. (I seriously felt so bad for him)

Sorry if I forgot anything

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangomadhavib-yamiAmina...rsk16deek_210JustMySelfpicadallyLifez_BeautifulAnagha.arviabhigya-Ila-ammu4ushanakyasharan

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Well the last part of the episode where Nisha goes to Kabir and says that she is not lying and Kabir holds her and reassures her was so cuteLOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoJustMySelfjanvi0513

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
dolly dii Angry
ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
loved all nibir scenes...actully liked only nibir part in 2days epiEmbarrassed
loved the starting scene...nishu staring kabirWink LOL
dollyOuch 
n kabiraa says he knw she is sayng such i loved that scene very much n that last scne bhiHeart
rest allSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

picadally

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Last part Nibir scenes were the most meaningful ones...they really are looking like the sacha pati-patni...and Kabir's reassuring that he knows she is not lying was awww...thats wat every person wants right? the person who is with u in evrything?...and the look when dadaji threatened to disown them ...when nisha was begging with evryone Kabir was looking at her with real pain at her state...heart wrenching 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoPranPriyedeek_210picadallyammu4u

picadally IF-Rockerz
picadally
picadally

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
The best part was when the entire family doesnt believe her kabir does. When nisha is upset and sumit taunts nisha kabir fights with sumit. Kabir beta when a guy fights for a girl it means you have started to fall for her. I was a little disappointed with ramesh he may be upset with nisha right now but he should have atleast supported her. At the end what kabir says is true you dont need anyone's help to reveal the truth it just reveals itself a good jibe to Dolly.Even at the end kabir stood by nisha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfammu4u

picadally IF-Rockerz
picadally
picadally

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Last part Nibir scenes were the most meaningful ones...they really are looking like the sacha pati-patni...and Kabir's reassuring that he knows she is not lying was awww...thats wat every person wants right? the person who is with u in evrything?...and the look when dadaji threatened to disown them ...when nisha was begging with evryone Kabir was looking at her with real pain at her state...heart wrenching

The person who is with you in everything absolutely agree there. Support and trust the most imp thing in a relation and kabir has given nisha both and so has nisha to kabir

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by picadally

Originally posted by lgr007

The person who is with you in everything absolutely agree there. Support and trust the most imp thing in a relation and kabir has given nisha both and so has nisha to kabir

sometimes when i see their foolish moments like the way they handled CM paper and their childish steps i ask myself why i love this immature couple...then i see those moments the smallest of those moments where they stand with each other in little things and big things, i say to myself there is your answer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets101deek_210picadallyammu4u

Go to top