Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

jalals drama and jodha roothna...good epi....a short update (Page 3)

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
HB was in full joking mode today... just few days back she asked Jo in DEK only, abt what Jo has ever done for Mughal sultanat and as wife for Jalal ... and today after talaq drama, she was all for Jo praise asking Jalal only if he can't understands Jo's so many sacrifices for him and his sultanat...

even Ruku doesn't change so many colours

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.

Yes sindhu, Ruk was feeling, suppose she getting Anmol Khazana. 

she was thinking, After leaving jodha, Jalal will be back to her,she always says, jalal mins his hold, but what  jalal mind thinks, cause of cheap planning, she now can't guess.

precap, labboni, track going to start,

today No Anar secene, Salim was feeling happy, seeing, Jodha, or family secene was Good.

Jodha expression as a Mom was fine, when she Heard, Salim speaked her Maa Saa

How Mom heart is so innocent,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;she  finds all universe happiness, her child is 
talking her Respectfully.Clap  Pari nailed the secene

Akdha were cute todayClap

Ayushi, well said...Star

ayushimehra

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.

If u look at the scene carefully sindhu ruqqaiya had tears in her eyes when salima looked at her but the next moment she again had that angry look on her face. She was pretending .

Oh Okay...Thank u
Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
very amazing fun episode
the first part when jodha demand more but in the end just take hamida earings even jalal and salim look very shock, i like salim angry look when jodha said i accept talaq and jalal answer ok then jodha start to go, and ruk's smirk when jodha accept talaq LOLLOL nothing change in her, even the tears are fake because i still can see her angry evil face LOLLOL

and after jodha hamida forgive each other jalal think just with mere sorry his jodha will satiesfield but what he saw jodha refuse to make eye contact with him and he saw anger in her eyes LOLLOL come on jalal after you give talaq to ur belove wife how can she is not angry to you Tongue

and the epic scene when jodha mad bull wife packed her stuff ( its reminds us woman when we are angry and pack our stuff haha pack whatever at out hand reach hahaha ), how she yell at jalal and how she pull off his chest hard LOLLOL jalal realise how angry his biwi ooh yeah this guy feel the anger WinkLOL, and love the panic on jalal face when he try to talk but jodha wouldnt listen and finalyy the drag scene hahaha how lovely when he drag jodha outside and show her starts hahaaha funny how jodha can answer jalal bout the start banish in the morning LOLLOLLOL and most funny when jalal move left right left right ( because jodha didnt want to see him ) but he must go around because of the table LOLBig smile

jalal are indeed the king of hindustan and very strong warrior but there is one thing he scare the most .. his jodha anger LOLLOLLOL

neesha19

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
What a beautiful epi so emotional,so natural, Parijat acted so bauturay and loved the epic very very much
Like when jalal was dancing around jodha,LOL please forgive me please forgive me, I can do anything back and forth all around jodha , jodha fooled him too
Watched twiceEmbarrassedm very happy and what abt upcoming episode it is very tenseful and they kept suspense what if that promo which they are showing in add will happen kya jalal aur jodha ka zindagi me phir se nayi tufan aana wali hai kya?please can anyone tell about laboni and her intentions what will happen with her will jalal go with laboni leaving jodha Angryplease someone update about that Cry

Edited by hely - 12 May 2015 at 4:50am
Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 02 August 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I loved it...
Thank You for updating n sorry for
BIN BULAAYE MEHMAAN waali entry
vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 02 August 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaSharma07

I loved it...
Thank You for updating n sorry for
BIN BULAAYE MEHMAAN waali entry

U r welcome dear. But y such a late reply?

Go to top