Jodha Akbar

jalals drama and jodha roothna...good epi....a short update

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dont know if abhay will be posting today or not so giving a short update guys...

Jodha saying the amount of meher is not enough as she came with a lot of dreams in this marraige and made a lot of relations like with ammijaan (who was still sulking) all the begums n jalal himself...she said i deserve more...

Jalal says he wss divorcing her as per law n emotions dont play a part in the legal proceedings...
Ruqqaiya smiling was too much to bear..

Jodha says in that case i want more wealth n jalal agrees n has gold brought in but she keeps sayg not enough
HB puts in her jewellry (no idea y she needed to do that)
Jodha says she only wants those earings nothg else. On jalal questioning her decision she goes in her mahanta mode n ends up making HB sorry for her behaviour.

HB stops her leaving n accepts her fault..
Jalal reveals that all was his drama to get them together as he could see the truth of HBs part in the mess from the begining. ( didnt like his using jodha as a bait).

All is well but jodha walks off not ready to forgive jalal as yet

Nice scene between leads with jodha super mad at jalal n packing her stuff ( reminded me of typical hindi movie scene). She screams at jalal telling him off for insulting her in front of everyone n hurting her n pushes him.. nice typical husband wife scene...

Jalal takes her out n shows her stars saying his love is like those stars which is neverending n he will never leave her side ever. (Everytime he says these big dialogues we have someone coming in.middle.. laboni tomorrow)
Jodha says just like the stars his love is only for the night n come morning will be gone..
Some morre rootna n jodha takes advantage of the situation by putting fortha lot of demands like he has to leave everythg n come for a stroll with her whenever she calls...pluck mangoes for her and a lot of other demands which were muted. She finally asks him to become murga there itself n poor henpecked husband agrees and they make up.

Last scene both happy coz salim had called jodha maasa instead of MUZ and they think their son is back...

Precap...laboni 😑Edited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

what a wow episode finally Jodha Akbar back together yipee
Jodha Akbar ko hud Jodha Akbar b alag nhi kar sakte koi kya karega
kismat ne inn milaya hai hamesha saath rehne ke liye bichan ne ke liye nahi
chalo mein ne b aaj MM ko maaf kar diya uss ne maafi maage mujhe acha laga atleast she realized her mistake
wow  jodha ne sai se class le jalal ke aww there r soo cute jab fight b karte hai kitne cute lagta hai
Rajat And Paridhi just nailed it 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx fr d update so in short aajka epi acha tha dekhne layak tha aaj cute akdha scenes diya matlab aanewale epis me torture honewala hai...precap is d indication of dat luks lik d promo wil cum dis week only...
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
epi was good loved angry jodha ,loved the roothna manana parijat were bang on but jalal can't every time take jodha for  granted ,precap is horrible with danger lurking around akbar in the roop of laboni ,was very weird don't know what we have to see more
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for up-date,

After seeing, jodha today i recalling song;

Koi haseena jab rooth jaati hai to
Aur bhi haseen ho jaati hai
Tesan se gaadi jab chhoot jaati hai to
Ek do teen ho jaati hai

Haathon mein chaabuk honthon pe gaaliyan
Haathon mein chaabuk honthon pe gaaliyan
Badi nakhre waliyan hoti hai taange waliyan
Koi taange waali jab rooth jaati hai to hai to hai to
Aur namkeen ho jaati hai

Zulfon mein chhaiyya mukhde pe dhoop hai
Hey zulfon mein chhaiyya mukhde pe dhoop hai
Bada mazedar gori ye ye tera rang roop hai
Dor se patang jab toot jaati hai to hai to hai to
Rukh rangeen ho jaati hai
Tesan se gaadi jab chhoot jaati hai to
Ek do teen ho jaati hai
Ek do teen ho jaati hai
Ek do teen ho jaati hai

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My note:
Only for Jodha, very good "move" and elegant as her status as MEH, she's gently "slap" her MIL and everyone who have prejudice to her who demand such merely gold or material stuff. 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinitaj27

Dont know if abhay will be posting today or not so giving a short update guys...

Jodha saying the amount of meher is not enough as she came with a lot of dreams in this marraige and made a lot of relations like with ammijaan (who was still sulking) all the begums n jalal himself...she said i deserve more...

Jalal says he wss divorcing her as per law n emotions dont play a part in the legal proceedings...
Ruqqaiya smiling was too much to bear..

Jodha says in that case i want more wealth n jalal agrees n has gold brought in but she keeps sayg not enough
HB puts in her jewellry (no idea y she needed to do that)
Jodha says she only wants those earings nothg else. On jalal questioning her decision she goes in her mahanta mode n ends up making HB sorry for her behaviour.

HB stops her leaving n accepts her fault..
Jalal reveals that all was his drama to get them together as he could see the truth of HBs part in the mess from the begining. ( didnt like his using jodha as a bait).

All is well but jodha walks off not ready to forgive jalal as yet

Nice scene between leads with jodha super mad at jalal n packing her stuff ( reminded me of typical hindi movie scene). She screams at jalal telling him off for insulting her in front of everyone n hurting her n pushes him.. nice typical husband wife scene...

Jalal takes her out n shows her stars saying his love is like those stars which is neverending n he will never leave her side ever. (Everytime he says these big dialogues we have someone coming in.middle.. laboni tomorrow)
Jodha says just like the stars his love is only for the night n come morning will be gone..
Some morre rootna n jodha takes advantage of the situation by putting fortha lot of demands like he has to leave everythg n come for a stroll with her whenever she calls...pluck mangoes for her and a lot of other demands which were muted. She finally asks him to become murga there itself n poor henpecked husband agrees and they make up.

Last scene both happy coz salim had called jodha maasa instead of MUZ and they think their son is back...

Precap...laboni 😑

Thanks for the update @Vinita.

So Jalal was made a 'murga' by Jodha. Hmmnn , ------- !

The pre cap indicates more rona dhona, do u think that Jalal will be able to see thru' the witchery of the mother-daughter duo? 
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thank U for the lovely Update. Just watched the episode , as we guessed it was a Plan by Jalal to sort issues between Jodha anD MIL. well as Jodha said the divorce option was an extreme..
any ways I am happy as all i well in the end. JJ scenes were very cute and PS RT Nailed it.

Ruks - Was happy when Jalal was about to divorce and then was so happy with tears when she watched HB Jodha hug. I cannot understand this self centered character at all.

Yes sindhu, Ruk was feeling, suppose she getting Anmol Khazana. 

she was thinking, After leaving jodha, Jalal will be back to her,she always says, jalal mins his hold, but what  jalal mind thinks, cause of cheap planning, she now can't guess.

precap, labboni, track going to start,

today No Anar secene, Salim was feeling happy, seeing, Jodha, or family secene was Good.

Jodha expression as a Mom was fine, when she Heard, Salim speaked her Maa Saa

How Mom heart is so innocent,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;she  finds all universe happiness, her child is 
talking her Respectfully.πŸ‘  Pari nailed the secene

Akdha were cute todayπŸ‘

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshu27

thnx fr d update so in short aajka epi acha tha dekhne layak tha aaj cute akdha scenes diya matlab aanewale epis me torture honewala hai...precap is d indication of dat luks lik d promo wil cum dis week only...

Yes harshu everytime we have a nice epi we should prepare ourself for torture...