Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

RadNeil-SamArj FF: Unspoken Feelings- Chapter 1- Page 2 16/5

clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Guys, I'm Anjali! A big big fan of Manmarziyan...I absolutely adore the 4 leads so much..I know Ahem from Mahabharata and he was so good!.Anyways, coming to my story..It'll be a cute and sizzling one..The words don't go together but my story will be such! I will update weekly..The prolouge would be up latest by tomorrow..Characters are the same...Buddy me for pms...Bye
Anjali😛
Edited by NiRajCraZey - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clary thumbnail
Index 

Chapter 1- I can't lose you- Page 2 (Hyperling later!)
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum Anjali!! I look forward to reading your work!!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey anjali ðŸ˜ƒ we meet again
waiting fr ur ff
and welcome to the forum
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, Anjali! 😃
Nice to see you in this forum as well!
Looking forward to read ur FF!! 😳
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
welcome to the forums😊
Plz continue😳

Vrushika321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for ur story. 
Update soon
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait to red this! Count me in!😳
clary thumbnail

CHAPTER 1- I can't lose you

"Radhika! Tujhe kuch nahi hoga. Tu meri Chashni hai! Tujhe mein kuch nahi hone doonga", Neil scooped a profusely bleeding Radhika in his arms, put her in the car and raced towards the City Hospital.

"Sam, I'm Sorry, I;m very very sorry! Badle ke khaatir meine tumhe itna dard diya. Tum bilkul thek ho jaogi", Arjun spoke as the nurse and doctor took Sam on a stretcher.

The doctor came out. Neil immediately got up and asked, "Doctor, Chashni? Woh theek toh hai? Kuch bhi karke use bacha lo. Please!" "Usko hua kya tha?" "Doctor, mein uske ghar gaya that oh maine dekha who zameen par thi aur us se bahut khoon nikal raha tha. Kya hua?" "Usko kisi ne chaku se maara hai pt mein, lekin ghaav dekh ke lagta hai, kisi ne zabardasti ki hai uske saath." "Who theek toh ho jayegi naa?" "Zaroor, unhe thodi der mein hosh aa jayega" He sat with relief yet doubting Saral's hand in this.

The doctors took Samaira into the OT. The OT lights went off. Arjun saw the doctors coming and asked, "What happened to Samaira? Doc, please tell!" "She has been shot very close to the heart , hence is in a critical situation. We have to keep her under observation for 48 hours." "But will she be fine? I can reach any costs to save her." "We will try our best to not leave you disappointed." The doctors proceeded. "Bonnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not spare you!" He calls up ACP of Mumbai to immediately arrest Bonnie and tells him self as witness.

" I love you Samaaira Khanna. I'm sorry but I do. Badle ke liye aaya tha par pyaar kar ke beth gaya. I love you Samaira."

"I love you Radhika. Meri Chashni. Mein tujhse bahut pyaar karta hoon. I love you Chashni"

They both began reminiscing their moments with Sam and Radhika

Precap= Radhika's first day at work. Sam and Arjun meet.

Hey Guys

I am here with my first chapter finally.No prologue. Sorry! Had to keep it short as if I started it'd seem boring..Will update on Friday! Sam and Radhika are friends here..Nothing like the serial. Arjun's past will be revealed in Chapter 7 oing through my instincts. Since it is a double couple FF, there are coulour codings here

Purple- For wht I have to say

Black- RadNeil

Blue- SamArj

Green- Precap!

Red- For both the couples together

TeeHee!

-Anjali

P.S. Sorry for the late update

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum Anjali...Looking forward for your story...