Jamai Raja

11th May - Written Update - Jamai Raja

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Part 1

Roshni thanks Sid. Sid says in friendship no sorry, no thanks. Roshni teases him for flirting. Sid says why not. Have you seen how you look. You are hot & ready to be caught. Am not married, can flirt with whomsoever i want. Roshni walks off saying, true that. 

Nani thanks Raj for picking her from the airport. Raj says nothing to say thanks for. Nani says dunno what to be feel, DD got the house back or sulk that the kids are divorced. Raj says relations of heart are not wiped off by signatures on papers. Nani agrees. Raj says dun think Roshni or Sid can stay away from each for long. Have faith on Roshni. They will be united soon. Nani does a Hi5 with Raj.

The man (whom DD knocked out on the road and whom Sid calls his uncle) pulls DD close and dances with her on the song 'Khoya Khoya Chand'. Sid blows kisses to DD appreciatively. The man keeps closing in on DD. Roshni says dinno my mom can dance so well. Sid says your mom cant dance. You need good partner to dance. Your mom aint dancing my uncle is making her dance. Sids uncle pulls DD close again and does close dance with her. Kesar-Mona feel awkward. Roshni spots her Nani and calls her out. Sid-Roshni greet her and Nani says great to see you two greeting me together. Roshni says see how well mom dances. Nani says looking nice, who is this gentleman. As the duo turn, Nani is shocked to see the face of the man. Nani walks forward and pulls the two away from each other on the dancefloor. All are shocked. Nani fumes on DD. She pulls her away from the dance floor into a room. All still clap for Sids uncle. 

Nani fumes on DD. She tells her if DD forgot what the man did to her and the family. How did she bring him in the house. DD says situation was such. Nani says no situation, nothing. How can you bring him here. Think of Roshni. We kept all this a secret from her now how to hide it further. Nani spots Roshni and freezes. DD turns and looks at Roshni. Roshni says what are you guys hiding. You are hiding something about that man. Who is that man. You all know him from before. Tell me who is he. DD says you overheard from the middle. What will be the mans relation to us. Sid comes and tells Roshni let it be. Roshni says talking to my mom, dont interrupt. Roshni makes DD look at her and says no more excuses. She makes DD swear on her and says.. TRUTH. Tell me. DD says you are HIS DAUGHTER. Sid keeps quite. DD says.. SHIV PATEL, he is your father. Roshni is shocked. She almost collapses. Nani-Sid hold her in time. Roshni asks how is it possible. I was told that my father was dead. Did DD lie to me. Roshni asks DD again, is my father alive. Sid tries to calm Roshni. Sid asks Roshni to let DD explain. Sid says its as hard for her as for you. Roshni fumes on Sid saying dont ask me to calm down. You have a dad, a mom. You have never been separated from them. I have been kept away from my father for 23 years. Today am told my dad is alive. Do you understand the meaning of this. You cant. Roshni shakes DD and says why did you do this. Why. DD says for you, for your happiness. Roshni says my bloody foot KHUSHI. Do i look like i am happy. Nothings changed with DD. She keeps lying all the time. Nothing matters to her, or for her. Roshni looks at Nani who keeps mum. Roshni says i will go ask my father myself. Sid says your dad has lost his memory. You cant ask him all this. Lots of guests. Roshni says dont care. This is a family matter. A matter about my father being away from me for 23 years. Roshni asks Sid if he was involved in all this. Sid says how would i know. Am just as shocked. Roshni says dunno whom to trust. Roshni walks off.

DD-Sid-Nani are all worried. Roshni comes back in the party and walks dazed towards Shiv. Mona watches Roshni curiously. Shiv asks the matter. Roshni is teary eyed.

Part 2

Sid comes to the hall and addresses all saying Party is over. DD is feeling unwell. You all have to leave. The guests leave. Shiv asks Roshni why did DD walk off. If she doesnt like old songs, we can dance on new songs next time. Roshni hugs Shiv and starts crying.Shiv is taken aback. He asks Roshni the matter, why is she so troubled. Sid watches on emotionally. Shiv asks Roshni if anyone scolded her. Shiv asks her if Roshnis mom scolded her. He says your such a sweet kid, who can fight with you. Is this all coz of me. He offers to apologize. Roshni keeps crying looking at him. Shiv says am a stranger, i dunno who i am, else i would have left from here. Roshni says you wont go anywhere Papa..Shiv is taken aback. Roshni says .UNCLE. You din do anything. Shiv says ok. He asks Sid to console Roshni. He hugs Roshni. Sid tells Kesar to take Shiv inside. Shiv reassures Roshni. Kesar calls Shiv.. BHAI and leads him inside. Roshni breaks down. Sid walks up to Roshni and sits beside her. He comforts her. 

Part 3

Roshni is walking out of the house with luggage and DD calls out to her. She asks Roshni to stop it. Roshni asks why. She fumes on DD. She says you are under debt of my questions. You wont be able to answer. So let it be. She asks DD how will she cover this up. How to hide this. With which lie. Roshni says let me make it easy for you. Let me walk off. I can live with my dad anywhere. DD pulls Roshni back and says din want you to find out. Did all this to protect you. Roshni says .. keeping a daughter away from her father for 23 years, thats protection. Am walking off. Nani intervenes saying, you wanna go, then go. You are taking this decision with half information. Last time it was Sid, this time whole family. You dont wanna know why no one wants to go to him. I have always supported you. But i agree with DD. Till you fall, you wont value the truth. Roshni asks whats the truth. Nani looks at DD. Screen freezes.

Precap ---- Roshni says once Shiv's memory returns, he can go wherever he wants. In fact will get all preps done tomorrow itself. Sid asks Roshni if she doesnt want to know anything at all. Roshni says this conversation is over.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 May 2015 at 10:46am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirrashosandy_rSidNi..luvhard_rock99TinkJiajolly_flAnfalPrincess3101KhaLidaHraju_skysoapwatcher1deejagiafghangirlsamicuterachana10jyoti06skinnypalasyaarshilover.Harini.

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for such a speedy WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateDay Dreaming