Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

LOVE BEGINS FROM HERE ..msg from me on 26 (Page 8)

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
superb start...
Ragna r married... Big smile
pls teach lessons to all kamala khi vitthal & silent pakya also...

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I like this type of RagNa stories :-) 
FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hiii Girls sorry for late update actually i was on tour wd family so unable to update..sorry..here is d next part of d story hope you all like it..n it is upto d mark..plzz like n comment here to boost up me otherwise i think no one is interested in it so plzz comment here n like it..enjoy reading..

PART 1:

Kalpi turn n look at d man who was standing at d gate of chawl..who was her mentor..who was always der when she needed him..coz of whom she got her rights..coz of whom today her parents has broken all relation wd her..coz of whom she is in this pain..her husband RAGHV SINGHANIYA..Raghav looked at Kalpi's teary eys n her situation he knew that he is responsible for all this ..that he is responsible for her pain ..her sorrow..but for me right now only one thing is important n that is his revenge...for which he came back india ...

Kalpi walked upto him n said,"why you do this to me why??you spoiled my life you spoiled everything why?"Kalpi's eyes showing daggeres for him..he was hurt seeing the hatred for him in those beautifull deo shape eyes..which he never want to see...he hold Kalpi's hand n said,"I don't want to give you anwer of your any question..just sit in d car we r getting late saying this he dragged her into d car before Kalpi react on anything she found herself seat on d back seat with Raghav..he ordered driver to drive d car..in d whole ride Kalpi keep asking him that why he has done all this..but got no answer...

After half n hour they reached at singhaniya mantion..Kalpi came out from d car n looked at d house in front of her..where she always came for some particular reason but now she is here forever..coz now this is her house..Raghav hold her hand n forcefully enter into d mantion...when they reached at d door Kalpi got another shock  of her life..which she never expected..she saw her Tai her Gauri Tai standing at the door with plate in her hand n smile on her face..she smiled at Raghav n Kalpi n said,"kitni der laga di beta me kabse apne bte aur bahu ka wait kar rahi thi.."Kalpi's eyes were widen while hearing words beta.."beta.."she whispered...she looked at Raghav than Gauri..."Tai.."Kalpi was about to say something but Gauri stop her by showing her palm.."beta abi koi sawal nahi ek bar tum dono ka GRUHPRAVESH karva dun uske bad tuje jo bolna ho vo bol lena ..thik he plz beta apni tai ke liye..."Kalpi want to protest but unable coz of soft request from her tai..Gauri put tika on Kalpi n Raghav's forhead than after she throw folwer on them n do their aarti after that she instruct Kalpi to hit d kalash of rice by her right leg..Kalpi do as she said n after that Gauri invite both of them into der new house..she put her hand on Kalpi's head n said,"welcome home beta..now this is your home..i'm so happy that I have you as my daughter in law as my own daughter..."Kalpi frowned at her words n remove her hand n said," he is your son Tai??do you know how he got married wd me??"Gauri understand her anger towards them..she lowered her head in answer..Kalpi understand that she knew everything...she hold Gauri by her shoulder n said,"why you did this to me Tai why?i have always prefer you asmy aai as my mother..but you ..you show me that I'm nothing for you when it comes to your son right Tai??".."I never think in my wildest dream that you can do all this wd me..that you can use me for your REVENGE..."..Kalpi said while sobbing..Gauri try to comfort her but she step back from her n said,"don't touch me Tai..u have lost that right.."

"ENOUGH"Raghav shouted at her..Kalpi jumped on her feet by his anger..Raghav walk upto her n said,"don't talk wd my Mom in that manner do you get that..she is my Mom..your mother in law so give respect her do you understand..".."n yes we have done all this..now you are my wife her daughter in law so give respect her..if you hurt my Mom than I won't spare you.."saying this Raghav turn his back towards Kalpi..Kalpi laugh slightely n said,"HURT..how can I hurt someone when I my self got hurt by that people whom I trust..tears rolled down from Gauri's eyes.."I don't care you r hurt or not I just want my revenge that's it..i marry you coz my Mom want me to do that..now plz just stop this RONA dhona.."..Kalpi looked at him shocked..she was unable to digest what just she has heard,"yes you r right..i was fool that I thought that there is someone who care for me..jise mere dard se fark padta he...but I was wrong..coz tumhe koi fark nahi padta RAGHAV SINGHANIYA..koi fark nahi padta... n you know what muje bi tumse koi fark nahi padta..mene hamesha tumhari respect karti thi but now I HATE YOU..I HATE YOU RAGHAV SINGHANIYA.."Raghav closed his eyes n clenched his fists...Gauri try to talk wd Kalpi but she stop her n run from der..Gauri instruct maids to adjust Kalpi's luggage in Raghav's room...Raghav was still standing at his place..Gauri put her hand on her shoulder..he turn n looked at his Mom..

G:sab thik ho jayega beta me Kalpi ko achche se janti hun...uski narajagi jaldi dur ho jayegi..tujse bi aur mujse bi...

R:Mom muje koi fark nahi padta mera iss ladki se koi lena dena nahi he..mene uske sath shadi sirf iss liye ki kyunki aap chahti thi pata nahi aap kyun meri shadi us se karvana chahti thi..jabki hum iske bina bi ye revenge le sakte the..but aap...anyway Mom agar vo aapki insult karegi to me bardast nahi karunga...

G:beta ek bar uske jagah se bi soch ..she is in very much pain beta...

R:muje iss se koi fark nahi padta..bas vo aapka dhyan rakhe that's it ..vo chahe mujse nafrat kare muje koi fark nahi padta..saying this Raghav left from der..Gauri was still standing there..she smiled slowly n said,"fark padta he beta tum dono ko ek dusre se fark padta he..i'm your Mom beta me janti hun tere man me kya he..vo bi jo tu bi nahi janta..teri aakho me mene Kalpi ke liye kuch dekha he bas tu khud bi nahi janta ki vo kya he..n same goes to Kalpi..i hope you both realise soon your feelings...it's not hatred..it's something else..."

Edited by FALAK_SKY - 01 June 2015 at 2:07am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

InderAnoopasmita24Legahksalujaviju8211tina11mimiiRakapaulchhrekShinechillisinghaniasangeethbaladutchgirl4eversaravermameenakshinikkiarora093esterllaSukku24caurTilottama09abirami_shankarekta7yadavkalbhavsNesanshekidragonokMadhuGuptanaam11kinnapatelNiki1980ReezaZulpyardilragnabwpriya_remixlolorpremaparyagr-Maggi-Fly2TheStarsriakalaavanya4uabxetzRagna1302swara2504DimpleAggarwal_TheBlackRose_niru04MagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I have given name to d story hope you all like it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abxetz

caur Senior Member
caur
caur

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nice 

FALAK_SKY

darkloveriam IF-Dazzler
darkloveriam
darkloveriam

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
awsome dear

i love it

kalpi is right at her place bcoz it's difficult
for her to digest she married only for revenge
that too with man she think care for her

update soon

FALAK_SKY

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Superb update
 We ragna r marriedClapEmbarrassed...n gauri loved kalpi...
but raghav only married her 4 revenge. ...n kalpi is right her place. .

FALAK_SKY

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
superb update...
raghav married kalpi cuz gauri wants that...gauri itni achhi??? Shocked
waiting how ragna realizes their love

FALAK_SKY

Go to top