Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 41)

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

According to anerifc...Electrician scene itself is tomorrow. We would have precap scene and then? Confused Hopefully cousins do something.

Looks like the strike has been bane for us only.. they have so much bank LOL

But fall scene seems to be Thursday or Friday. So probably Nisha falling would be the cliffhanger for Saturday...LOL 

I think they have shot good number of DoSu scenes parallely...Ouch So this would keep going for a long time...Sleepy
This all his happening bcoz of lack of dadajis akal..m so angry with him :/ huh...kB has even risked his life for bunty come on n has been selfless.. Hadn't taken shagun ka money n stuff still they think he can do fj? 
If they would have given extreme rxns for cm toh b chalta they would've deserved if .. But for fj this is too much now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@Rema I desperately want cousins to talk to Ramy and tell him what they had found. His bang with Sumit has to come back. It can't be delayed so much. Why even have the bang scene then.

deek_210

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by deek_210

So Viraj knows Kabir is innocent..but Kabir still thinks Viraj is involved? 
I want Sumit's BP..that's it. But if Viraj says Sumit played him, would anyone believe? 
I feel they will get RJ but sumit bp will be delayed till nisha is back Ya phir raka brings in some clues.

But why would Sumit's BP be delayed? RJ is got. Kabir can tell what investigation they were doing. They would have got some clue na? And if RJ is found, Kabir is innocent..so wouldn't Sumit be the next suspect?
Yaar I wasn't ramy scenes in detective mode :'( :'( now that's the only thing that can interest me.. Baaki toh we know what's happening.. Seems k will go to v's house in tomorrows epi :/ I want all this idiotic scenes n plan to get done n over with fast yar.. It's too boring.
Y have they made gf dummies I don't get it... Not one elder gf is in correct state
but what about the article yaar. They said that kn will together go to pH na???
I think in today's epi they will show kn vs sumit scene then Dolly sumit threatening scene and dolly crying we may get ramy confused scene and then kabir planning to go to pH. I hope we get cousins scene too.
KB going to pH scene is not there today pakka.. Aneri fc posted it's tomorrow (huh again dragged)

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged

I want Sumit's BP..that's it. But if Viraj says Sumit played him, would anyone believe? 
I feel they will get RJ but sumit bp will be delayed till nisha is back Ya phir raka brings in some clues.

But why would Sumit's BP be delayed? RJ is got. Kabir can tell what investigation they were doing. They would have got some clue na? And if RJ is found, Kabir is innocent..so wouldn't Sumit be the next suspect?
sumit can twist Ir saying kabir was the one who pushed nisha and when vv cimes there he is acting as if he is tryimg to help nisha and blaming him?? Only Solly telling something can solve the mystery.

But would GF believe Kabir would try to kill Nisha? Confused That would be stupid...Also why would Sumit put himself in the site scene? Wouldn't that raise questions as to what Sumit was doing there? Viraj can tell Sumit played him if he has some evidence. But I think the focus would be on Nisha then. 

Please please GOD! Keep Ramy active and not in shock mode. He has to blast GF and throw them away from Nisha.
arey they believes sumit instead of nisha which itself is stupid yaar. They have reduced GF to a show piece yaar. Kuch acha scene nahi dikha rahe. Ramy has to be back now pls bhagwan. Varna sumit will manipulate in the hospital too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_usdeek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged

According to anerifc...Electrician scene itself is tomorrow. We would have precap scene and then? Confused Hopefully cousins do something.

But fall scene seems to be Thursday or Friday. So probably Nisha falling would be the cliffhanger for Saturday...LOL 

I think they have shot good number of DoSu scenes parallely...Ouch So this would keep going for a long time...Sleepy
This all his happening bcoz of lack of dadajis akal..m so angry with him :/ huh...kB has even risked his life for bunty come on n has been selfless.. Hadn't taken shagun ka money n stuff still they think he can do fj? 
If they would have given extreme rxns for cm toh b chalta they would've deserved if .. But for fj this is too much now

How can Dadaji not give a fair chance for Kabir? Why doesn't he think Kabir is indeed being framed, if not by Sumit but by someone else? This guy got married to Nisha to save family's name..why would he do something like FJ? As you said he has saved Bunty's life...got hit in course of saving the money...At least think about the past before judging the present...Angry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210diyah_us-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged

sumit can twist Ir saying kabir was the one who pushed nisha and when vv cimes there he is acting as if he is tryimg to help nisha and blaming him?? Only Solly telling something can solve the mystery.

But would GF believe Kabir would try to kill Nisha? Confused That would be stupid...Also why would Sumit put himself in the site scene? Wouldn't that raise questions as to what Sumit was doing there? Viraj can tell Sumit played him if he has some evidence. But I think the focus would be on Nisha then. 

Please please GOD! Keep Ramy active and not in shock mode. He has to blast GF and throw them away from Nisha.
arey they believes sumit instead of nisha which itself is stupid yaar. They have reduced GF to a show piece yaar. Kuch acha scene nahi dikha rahe. Ramy has to be back now pls bhagwan. Varna sumit will manipulate in the hospital too.

Writers cleverly gave CM jhatka to Ramesh and has silenced him..Warna he would have taken over the situation for sure...Angry He can be the only saviour to this track. If he is not in action...I am not interested in the rest of the drama. 

Also...Ramesh's reaction to Nisha's injury is very important too. I mean..he is a protective father and actually goes weak when it comes to something happening to Nisha.

Teogapi

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged

How can Dadaji not give a fair chance for Kabir? Why doesn't he think Kabir is indeed being framed, if not by Sumit but by someone else? This guy got married to Nisha to save family's name..why would he do something like FJ? As you said he has saved Bunty's life...got hit in course of saving the money...At least think about the past before judging the present...Angry 
Bechara kabir has become ramy part two yaar.. Not even getting a chance.. N nisha coming to rescue..atleast  give benefit of doubt he toh was ready to send him seedha to jail (I'll never forgive him for this)
N actually even nisha has come to ramys situation na..sheh ..dadu :/ kabir was better alone only lol :p he would've have been dancing in London now majje mein udta kabutar banke..
Now he ll understand family toh family bit complication ka bhandaar b saath mein free milega :p especially if u r a part of ramys family lol

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Bechara kabir has become ramy part two yaar.. Not even getting a chance.. N nisha coming to rescue..atleast  give benefit of doubt he toh was ready to send him seedha to jail (I'll never forgive him for this)
N actually even nisha has come to ramys situation na..sheh ..dadu :/ kabir was better alone only lol :p he would've have been dancing in London now majje mein udta kabutar banke..
Now he ll understand family toh family bit complication ka bhandaar b saath mein free milega :p especially if u r a part of ramys family lol

I think that could be what would have gone through Ramesh's mind. No one is letting him speak, no one is listening to Nisha pleading also...This is where he and his family stands. I really hope after FJ truth is out, he makes a huge decision of leaving the house where there is no trust or respect for his kids. Today it was Nisha, tomorrow it can be Sukku or Bunty too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_usdeek_210

Go to top