India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 11/5 (Page 28)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hello! I'm so lost what's happening in NAUC.. Well, apparently Tuhina has tweeted that she won't be returning to the show. Guess we have only one villain now so BP cannot happen this soon. Sumit will bring down the house with LT.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

The stakes have really been raised with the threat of bedakaling KN. If Dolly doesn't speak up once the deadline is over, honestly I'm not sure how the CVs can redeem her. 

Secondly, I'm very excited to see Nisha get hurt. She'll most likely survive so I'm not too worried about that, but I definitely want to see the after-effects. Part of me want's Nisha's fall to occur near the deadline and then have RaKa scream at the entire family to stay away from Nisha in the hospital as they disowned her. 

I especially want Viren, Rupan, and Dada Ji to crumble under the guilt. 

The deadline is not at all mentioned in the epi though... with all the segments happening how do they even fit in the 24 hours...not talking abt the senseless timeline of the show LOL

Yes Nisha getting hurt though clinched is very dramatic...But it seems to happen before BP so there is a chance for Kabir getting blamed for the whole issue and him in shock in jail not able to think abt anything but NishaLOL...But I want Raka to blame all of them yaar...hated the damn pleading Nisha didAngry...i want them to plead just like that to RaKa or atleast Ramesh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Originally posted by -SH-

Hello! I'm so lost what's happening in NAUC.. Well, apparently Tuhina has tweeted that she won't be returning to the show. Guess we have only one villain now so BP cannot happen this soon. Sumit will bring down the house with LT.

Yeah her tweet threw me for a loop as well. But how would Sumit know about LT and expose it? He doesn't even know about the photograph let alone Kabir's mission and Viraj's past. It doesn't make sense. 

Regarding Sumit BP, yeah I kinda feel like it might be extended too, especially with Nisha falling down from such a height. I'm crossing my fingers that CVs don't do some stupid memory loss drama or anything.  

Also, is it really necessary to have a villain for LT? tbh i feel like there's enough drama there and a villain isn't really needed. We can maybe have ramy stumble upon the LT by accident and then it coming out? When LT comes out, we'll already have tons of drama with RajBir and Nisha and VJ will also enter. The drama quotient can remain high without a villain imo. 

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Isha I think there is no 24 hour deadline now. Dadaji just said police would do investigation and if Kabir found guilty then bedakaled. 
I really hope Vimla has understood Dolly was lying. 

@Shivani I think we discused this long back too when Tuhina had said she wouldn't be back and even if she does not more than a couple of days. And also...OMM is in for murder. She can't come out easily too.

lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi I completely agree. There is no need for villain for LT. VV is there...and VJ can enter. We can have S2 also. Sumit isn't needed at all. And I really don't want him living in GH after the fall. Dolly has to come clean and SuLee have to be arrested. If not Sumit can runaway...but not in GH.

lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

G'mornin diii...gonna miss her...maybe they wud bring another gaya...dont want that though.

But Sumit is the only villain...suddenly there is a huge shortage of villains...i am glad though that its not the end of Paras in the show

-Facetious-Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

The deadline is not at all mentioned in the epi though... with all the segments happening how do they even fit in the 24 hours...not talking abt the senseless timeline of the show LOL

Yes Nisha getting hurt though clinched is very dramatic...But it seems to happen before BP so there is a chance for Kabir getting blamed for the whole issue and him in shock in jail not able to think abt anything but NishaLOL...But I want Raka to blame all of them yaar...hated the damn pleading Nisha didAngry...i want them to plead just like that to RaKa or atleast Ramesh...

In precap, Sumit mentioned that KN had 12 hrs left I think. So deadline is still going. We can presume that fall happens within the 12 hrs. 

And yeah, Nisha getting hurt is cliche. tbh i'm not really a fan of it but i'm reserving my tongue until the episode airs. idk. 

and yeah I also hated that Nisha pleading scene. Couldn't even watch it in full. Everyone was so merciless, especially Viren. I was so angry at him. I cannot wait to see Viren's face when Sumit BP. 

And yeah I want RaKa to blame GF too, especially Ramesh. It's been too long and the family needs to feel guilty and be called out on all the shit they pull on Ramy family. I would love it if Ramesh family actually moves out the house for a while but i sincerely doubt it will happen. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious--Ila-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
For that we need our Ramesh back from shock. Hopefully even before the fall he understands Sumit is behind all this. Else...seeing Nisha injured and all...he would lose in completely and would blame anyone who is in front of him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious--Ila-

Go to top