-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by caller123

I think you are right. His daughter is in the situation today where once he stood.
His brothers also did that to him.
I can remember once Nisha said her cousins won't let her down but today Dolly did it.Confused
dolly and the cousins always did that. remember the terrace incident and the ritesh one??? cousins are selfish. only sukku bunty and jwalu(wonder if she is really gt's daughter) were in her side.

Yes the point was proved long ago...after all Nisha has been through, we dont see cousins standing up for her anywhere...they r like those frnds who wud be with u in all ur khaands but leave u in the right moment

@bold I couldn't stop remembering Moren khaand at the bold point. The way they turned their face and let Ramesh to be questioned and got him framed...Angry How could they even do that? Angry Moren ruined Ramesh's life..and now Dolly is ruining Nisha's? Ramesh can't let that happen.

oh how i  wish those truths could come out with FJ ...i hate Moren and Dadaji for the pleading thing today...they deserve it if it comes out, right now more than ever...i cant get the pleading thing out of my head...i hated it so muchAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

Ramy should have an outburst then. That would be awesome...Shoot (by words) anyone who comes in front of him. Nisha's accident can put him into more shock yar. In case he didn't support Nisha openly till before the accident...he would again blame himself..I don't know why. 

Viren has to taunt Ramy about Nisha at least once. Only then he would feel guilty later.
if ramy comes to know of the accident then ramy will bam sumit in the hospital itself that too without any proof. I want ramy to become furious after seeing sumit in the hospital nd start beating him up along with kabir.Angry
but ya if ramy did not show his support then he will blame himself Unhappy
How I wish that your words are coming true.Day Dreaming

Embarrassed

but they going to be blame kabir for this also.. Cry as in article said kabir couldnt hold her hand and save her from falling down.

may be sumit will put extra spices in itOuch

Jhil, yup that can happen.
That's what I fear. 
I saw the segment too.
He couldn't save Nisha neither Viraj.
I just hope at least cousins also there though I din't see anyone there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Originally posted by Sweets101

Why didn't they take a picture or film the discovery or lock up the place,  All or these are options but they choose to leave the jewels there...oh my my...

It's not wrong..I mean...Nisha trusted Dolly but she let her down. So Nisha can't be blamed here. 

But Nisha could have got stronger and said..she saw the bag..and it is in the house. She could have locked up everyone in the mandir and searched the house for the bag.
dadaji ke saame??? OMMLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by soooperfan

Originally posted by Sweets101

Why didn't they take a picture or film the discovery or lock up the place,  All or these are options but they choose to leave the jewels there...oh my my...

It's not wrong..I mean...Nisha trusted Dolly but she let her down. So Nisha can't be blamed here. 

But Nisha could have got stronger and said..she saw the bag..and it is in the house. She could have locked up everyone in the mandir and searched the house for the bag.

Ya Nisha cant be blamed here...I dont think she expected Dolly to do that...hahaha...good idea..
they can all pray together in the locked mandir!

Lock up SuLee..that's all that is needed. Nisha can emotional blackmail Dadaji..give him kasam wasam and tell him to lock SuLee and they can search the house. If SuLee is innocent, they wouldn't retort to the lock up na...Dakkans everyone!
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Exactly. He did try to talk today, but was silenced. Dadaji knew Ramesh was going to support Nisha. 

Yes. His expression said he doesn't think she is lying. But there was lot of sadness there. Is it on Nisha's condition? Or can it be anything else? 

After accident? I want him to be on KNs side even before that. The next day morning itself actually. Emotional Ramesh is damn sure at the hospital...I mean he got so nervous for Nisha fracturing her leg itself. 

Ramesh has to blame Viren for the mess. 
haan he has to support them before accident or else he will blame himself for the accident too.LOL

Ramesh just needs a chance to blame himself. Who knows he would go to his room and blame himself for Nisha's state today...Ouch May be he would drink...LOLLOL
missing his blue bottle.
btw nisha failed coxzof her blue top LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I think you are right. His daughter is in the situation today where once he stood.
His brothers also did that to him.
I can remember once Nisha said her cousins won't let her down but today Dolly did it.Confused
dolly and the cousins always did that. remember the terrace incident and the ritesh one??? cousins are selfish. only sukku bunty and jwalu(wonder if she is really gt's daughter) were in her side.
I agree on this with you Rema.
 The honest cousins are Sukku bunty and Jwala.
Jwala, she always with her nishu bro.
Umesh and dolly are more like Viren and cake
Now Aman also in that group.Confused
i just hope aman dos not rant it out to her viraj bhai Angry  she has become too annoying.
Agree. 
Ok then Viraj has to see that it's Sumit who pushes Nisha not Kabir. Otherwise like Jhil said the blame will be on Kabir again.

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

That would be awesome. Dolly has to be given a reality check too about Nisha. It would be good if Dolly realises her mistake immediately like Umesh, and Ramesh asks her to continue the act to know more about Sumit's moves?

There has to be some reason why Ramesh is shown to be sensible..LOL Keeping him in shock mode, though understandable and justified, is testing our patience.
sha has to be given a reality check. she always does that. i actually wanted leela to bring in the terrace issue too today just to see dadaji and dolly's reaction to it. dolly would have kept quiet even then. 
dolly has to see that she cannot use put down nisha coz of her darr and self pity. nisha always supported her come what may she should do that too and she needs some harsh words for that Angry

May be Vimla would understand and take her to Ramy? 

Nisha was single back then...but now her entire life and Kabir's is dependent on this truth. Kabir can be sent to jail and Nisha would be left alone without a family! How can Dolly still keep quiet? 

deek_210caller123

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

She saved Dolly last time too...but cousins all stood together then. But today? Cousins were no where. 

Ramesh could see what is happening with Nisha. May be he was having all the memories surging back in his mind.
cousins kya sukku only started it and then the rest followed. sukku kitna bhi k kyun na ho he does love his sister.

Sukku would never let Nisha alone. He loves her a lot and we saw that through his bat...LOL I really really hope he talks with Ramy here..may be even shout how he cannot support Nisha. But someone from cousins gang have to snap back Ramy to reality. Just the thought that KN is wrongly framed and injustice is happening to Nisha can get our Ramy back.

Sukku is our only hope just like with Viraj- Kaira engagement news he cud spill the beans...though that turned out completely pointless this cud make a hell lot of difference

caller123Shwets1502

Go to top