-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by caller123

I think you are right. His daughter is in the situation today where once he stood.
His brothers also did that to him.
I can remember once Nisha said her cousins won't let her down but today Dolly did it.Confused
dolly and the cousins always did that. remember the terrace incident and the ritesh one??? cousins are selfish. only sukku bunty and jwalu(wonder if she is really gt's daughter) were in her side.

Yes the point was proved long ago...after all Nisha has been through, we dont see cousins standing up for her anywhere...they r like those frnds who wud be with u in all ur khaands but leave u in the right moment

Yes, thats the reason I love Jwalu and Saurav...They are with her through thick, thin and deep waters...

yes they are in same league with Nisha in standing up for ppl/...though a lot less agressive

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

I think you are right. His daughter is in the situation today where once he stood.
I can remember once Nisha said her cousins won't let her down but today Dolly did it.Confused
dolly and the cousins always did that. remember the terrace incident and the ritesh one??? cousins are selfish. only sukku bunty and jwalu(wonder if she is really gt's daughter) were in her side.

Yes the point was proved long ago...after all Nisha has been through, we dont see cousins standing up for her anywhere...they r like those frnds who wud be with u in all ur khaands but leave u in the right moment

@bold I couldn't stop remembering Moren khaand at the bold point. The way they turned their face and let Ramesh to be questioned and got him framed...Angry How could they even do that? Angry Moren ruined Ramesh's life..and now Dolly is ruining Nisha's? Ramesh can't let that happen.

deek_210caller123

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramy should have an outburst then. That would be awesome...Shoot (by words) anyone who comes in front of him. Nisha's accident can put him into more shock yar. In case he didn't support Nisha openly till before the accident...he would again blame himself..I don't know why. 

Viren has to taunt Ramy about Nisha at least once. Only then he would feel guilty later.
if ramy comes to know of the accident then ramy will bam sumit in the hospital itself that too without any proof. I want ramy to become furious after seeing sumit in the hospital nd start beating him up along with kabir.Angry
but ya if ramy did not show his support then he will blame himself Unhappy
How I wish that your words are coming true.Day Dreaming

Embarrassed

but they going to be blame kabir for this also.. Cry as in article said kabir couldnt hold her hand and save her from falling down.

may be sumit will put extra spices in itOuch

caller123Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

That would be awesome. Dolly has to be given a reality check too about Nisha. It would be good if Dolly realises her mistake immediately like Umesh, and Ramesh asks her to continue the act to know more about Sumit's moves?

There has to be some reason why Ramesh is shown to be sensible..LOL Keeping him in shock mode, though understandable and justified, is testing our patience.
sha has to be given a reality check. she always does that. i actually wanted leela to bring in the terrace issue too today just to see dadaji and dolly's reaction to it. dolly would have kept quiet even then. 
dolly has to see that she cannot use put down nisha coz of her darr and self pity. nisha always supported her come what may she should do that too and she needs some harsh words for that Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweets101

Why didn't they take a picture or film the discovery or lock up the place,  All or these are options but they choose to leave the jewels there...oh my my...

It's not wrong..I mean...Nisha trusted Dolly but she let her down. So Nisha can't be blamed here. 

But Nisha could have got stronger and said..she saw the bag..and it is in the house. She could have locked up everyone in the mandir and searched the house for the bag.
I wonder who can't think like this Shwets. Nisha or CV's????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Ramy should have an outburst then. That would be awesome...Shoot (by words) anyone who comes in front of him. Nisha's accident can put him into more shock yar. In case he didn't support Nisha openly till before the accident...he would again blame himself..I don't know why. 

Viren has to taunt Ramy about Nisha at least once. Only then he would feel guilty later.
if ramy comes to know of the accident then ramy will bam sumit in the hospital itself that too without any proof. I want ramy to become furious after seeing sumit in the hospital nd start beating him up along with kabir.Angry
but ya if ramy did not show his support then he will blame himself Unhappy

Ramy has to be sure it is Sumit. For that KV should have seen Sumit at the site. Else no one would know what happened. 

That would be a hard moment yar. Ramesh being angry with Nisha, not extending his support and she is in hospital? Blaming himself for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I agree on this with you Rema.
 The honest cousins are Sukku bunty and Jwala.
Jwala, she always with her nishu bro.
Umesh and dolly are more like Viren and cake
Now Aman also in that group.Confused
i just hope aman dos not rant it out to her viraj bhai Angry  she has become too annoying.

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

@Kate Dadaji blaming himself in last episode seems to have gone in the air now. He would blame Ramesh for everything. He hasn't said anything till now, because Ramesh hasn't said anything.

@Deeksha What can Ramy do yar? I mean...except for the banging...he knows nothing. KNAUC should have kept him updated. Should have told about the footage...everything. 
I agree . This is what I'm going to tell. Deep down he knows he's wrong but would not like to accept that in public and all the situation he proves he's right and Ramesh wrong. 
I thought he changed after that conversation but no.

I wish he had told Nisha to come with better proof and leave. There was no need to give bedakal threat. This is how much he understands Nisha? Someone whom he calls his own shadow?

deek_210caller123

Go to top