Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But why would Sumit's BP be delayed? RJ is got. Kabir can tell what investigation they were doing. They would have got some clue na? And if RJ is found, Kabir is innocent..so wouldn't Sumit be the next suspect?

Yaar I wasn't ramy scenes in detective mode :'( :'( now that's the only thing that can interest me.. Baaki toh we know what's happening.. Seems k will go to v's house in tomorrows epi :/ I want all this idiotic scenes n plan to get done n over with fast yar.. It's too boring.
Y have they made gf dummies I don't get it... Not one elder gf is in correct state
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deek_210

Yaar I wasn't ramy scenes in detective mode :'( :'( now that's the only thing that can interest me.. Baaki toh we know what's happening.. Seems k will go to v's house in tomorrows epi :/ I want all this idiotic scenes n plan to get done n over with fast yar.. It's too boring.
Y have they made gf dummies I don't get it... Not one elder gf is in correct state

I hope Ramy gets stronger over the night. He has to realise that Nisha needs him. I really really hope he comes out of his shock mode. At least him supporting KN can bring back the interest. 

Now all this hospital drama would be too much, as again it would be KV or GF fighting with Ramy is silent mode. 

Feeling bad for Ramy though...😆 At least Nisha had been happy during MM times...He has not had peace of mind for a long time.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But why would Sumit's BP be delayed? RJ is got. Kabir can tell what investigation they were doing. They would have got some clue na? And if RJ is found, Kabir is innocent..so wouldn't Sumit be the next suspect?

sumit can twist Ir saying kabir was the one who pushed nisha and when vv cimes there he is acting as if he is tryimg to help nisha and blaming him?? Only Solly telling something can solve the mystery.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

According to anerifc...Electrician scene itself is tomorrow. We would have precap scene and then? 😕 Hopefully cousins do something.

Looks like the strike has been bane for us only.. they have so much bank ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

sumit can twist Ir saying kabir was the one who pushed nisha and when vv cimes there he is acting as if he is tryimg to help nisha and blaming him?? Only Solly telling something can solve the mystery.

But would GF believe Kabir would try to kill Nisha? 😕 That would be stupid...Also why would Sumit put himself in the site scene? Wouldn't that raise questions as to what Sumit was doing there? Viraj can tell Sumit played him if he has some evidence. But I think the focus would be on Nisha then. 

Please please GOD! Keep Ramy active and not in shock mode. He has to blast GF and throw them away from Nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Looks like the strike has been bane for us only.. they have so much bank ðŸ˜†

But fall scene seems to be Thursday or Friday. So probably Nisha falling would be the cliffhanger for Saturday...😆 

I think they have shot good number of DoSu scenes parallely... So this would keep going for a long time...🥱
deek_210 thumbnail
Also I think vv well come back to his senses now?
Also he posted an off screen PIC but caption was "I ll always be there when she falls" wrt vv's feelings I think.. Is it an indication that nisha indeed is gonna have amnesia n v ll get doobi doobi NV again lol ? X'D
Mera CVS pe se bharosa uth gya h.m they have become illogically dramatic.. I won't be surprised to see it lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Also I think vv well come back to his senses now?

Also he posted an off screen PIC but caption was "I ll always be there when she falls" wrt vv's feelings I think.. Is it an indication that nisha indeed is gonna have amnesia n v ll get doobi doobi NV again lol ? X'D
Mera CVS pe se bharosa uth gya h.m they have become illogically dramatic.. I won't be surprised to see it lol

Nahi yar...that offscreen pic was his 400th post and wanted to make it special. It's just off screen. I do hope VV realises Kabir isn't bad and he has been manipulated by Sumit all throughout and that Kabir and Nisha like each other. He should back off now. Also I hope he doesn't create a scene in the hospital and leave the family to be with Nisha and Kabir and leave.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

but what about the article yaar. They said that kn will together go to pH na???
I think in today's epi they will show kn vs sumit scene then Dolly sumit threatening scene and dolly crying we may get ramy confused scene and then kabir planning to go to pH. I hope we get cousins scene too.
deek_210 thumbnail

But fall scene seems to be Thursday or Friday. So probably Nisha falling would be the cliffhanger for Saturday...😆 

I think they have shot good number of DoSu scenes parallely... So this would keep going for a long time...🥱

This all his happening bcoz of lack of dadajis akal..m so angry with him :/ huh...kB has even risked his life for bunty come on n has been selfless.. Hadn't taken shagun ka money n stuff still they think he can do fj? 
If they would have given extreme rxns for cm toh b chalta they would've deserved if .. But for fj this is too much now