Moments of the day - 11/5 - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Isha Ramesh wasn't suspicious. It was more of sadness. Its impossible he thinks Nisha is lying. He can see her pleading and Dolly not agreeing. The way he said Go home...I felt it was more like...No one is going to help you. More like...you have been betrayed by your own cousin. I thought Vimla knew Dolly was lying. 
Lakshmi's stand would be interesting. But I want her to come back for Ramesh. When Ramesh gets everything that's running in his mind out...he would be less stressed. 

I loved Parvarish. Wonderful concept and show. I liked Shweta and Vivek's family more as their stories were more fun and relatable...and characters were dynamic. I still watch the old episodes whenever bored...lol 

Yeah I saw Vimla's face. I don't think she knew Dolly was lying. I think she was just confused and shocked at Nisha's initial questioning. But yes, I think there's a chance she might be suspicious of Dolly's silence and her answer. After all, she is her mother. 

And yeah Parvarish was good. LOL Shweta's character Sweety was so insane tho. Like I legit felt so bad for her kids, such a strict mom. Although Vivek's Lucky character was so cool and a great balance. LOL I liked their stories better too, but that's just because Rupali 's character Pinky was just too much of a worrier for me. 
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Yeah I saw Vimla's face. I don't think she knew Dolly was lying. I think she was just confused and shocked at Nisha's initial questioning. But yes, I think there's a chance she might be suspicious of Dolly's silence and her answer. After all, she is her mother. 

And yeah Parvarish was good. LOL Shweta's character Sweety was so insane tho. Like I legit felt so bad for her kids, such a strict mom. Although Vivek's Lucky character was so cool and a great balance. LOL I liked their stories better too, but that's just because Rupali 's character Pinky was just too much of a worrier for me. 

Vimla was confused but she probably saw it on Dolly's face. Also...cousins are known to cover up each other and not give away like this no matter they are right or wrong. They always have stuck together. Hopefully Vimla questions and Dolly tells her the truth. 

I loved the balance in the parenting Sweety and Lucky had. Sweety was really very strict but there are mothers like her. She was so much fun and the way Lucky was scared of her...lol Yet always helped the kids out...lol The other family seemed too boring..and they were trying too much to look like a family. Rupali was always crying...Jeet though good initially later was really irritating...and the kids were all heroes types which I hated. Ahluwalias tracks were more relevant. I still laugh at Sweety going to a coffee shop to check which coffees are so expensive or Lucky getting a tatoo to be a cool dad of his son...lol
Anybody felt the tremors here?
Btw, just saw Aneri's insta update. Looks like Umesh Bhaiya will return. Wonder on which side he'd be? 😆
Edited by -SH- - 8 years ago
Nothing down south. 
Purvi had posted from the set na...I think Umesh would be on Nisha's side...but this Aman can manipulate him...:s
Koi hai? Look at who's back 😆

Hi Noor!

Hey, Shwets! 🤗 So, did I miss anything vital? I tried to keep up with written updates here and there as the hotels did have wifi (though, very slow). CM out, FJ happened, Kabir apparently can guess that Nisha loves him, Dolly turned out to be a disappointment etc... Also, Kabir and his mom aren't that close? Wow, my gut feeling wasn't wrong in that case 😆

Lol, it's a little strange to come back after many days and see these developments 😛
Originally posted by Ekstase

Hey, Shwets! 🤗 So, did I miss anything vital? I tried to keep up with written updates here and there as the hotels did have wifi (though, very slow). CM out, FJ happened, Kabir apparently can guess that Nisha loves him, Dolly turned out to be a disappointment etc... Also, Kabir and his mom aren't that close? Wow, my gut feeling wasn't wrong in that case 😆

Lol, it's a little strange to come back after many days and see these developments 😛

You have missed A LOT...lol Not to forget Phuss reaction for CM from GF...mind blowing confrontation by Ramy for the same...and now Nisha falling from building and going to be hospitalised and FJ going to be dragged...lol

You have missed A LOT...lol Not to forget Phuss reaction for CM from GF...mind blowing confrontation by Ramy for the same...and now Nisha falling from building and going to be hospitalised and FJ going to be dragged...lol

Yes, I noticed 😆 10 days isn't that much (honestly, I didn't want to leave yet, spend more time there 😭), and yet... so much happened. I watched the confrontation, somehow, after reading about it 😆 It was superb! Loved all three actors there, and Ramesh was just mind-blowing! 👏
Originally posted by Ekstase

Yes, I noticed 😆 10 days isn't that much (honestly, I didn't want to leave yet, spend more time there 😭), and yet... so much happened. I watched the confrontation, somehow, after reading about it 😆 It was superb! Loved all three actors there, and Ramesh was just mind-blowing! 👏

Haha...these 10 days definitely had more progress than ever...though its back to dragging now...lol 

I am still living in the confrontation scene...lol Nothing have been good after that though...:( 

Sumit is moving through easily and GF not trusting Nisha is BAD. With Ramesh in shock/silent mode...its more frustrating...lol 

Yeah...all the three actors were superb! But Vivek completely stood out.

Haha...these 10 days definitely had more progress than ever...though its back to dragging now...lol 

I am still living in the confrontation scene...lol Nothing have been good after that though...:( 

Sumit is moving through easily and GF not trusting Nisha is BAD. With Ramesh in shock/silent mode...its more frustrating...lol 

Yeah...all the three actors were superb! But Vivek completely stood out.

I'm disliking Dolly a lot, atm! Even if it'll be her who exposes Sumit, she shouldn't get praise for it but a major BAM! 😡 As for GF not trusting Nisha - am not even surprised 😆 I want them to get a huge jhatka, really.

Where's Lakshmi in all this mess?