Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 11/5

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Kabir and Nisha knowing from Rukma who is sleep walking that Sumit could have hidden the bag in mandir or terrace and they start searching. Kabir saying no one has supported him like Nisha was good. 

2. Nisha finding Dolly praying in the room, and Dolly telling if Sumit is wrong, he should be punished was nice. They both finding the real jewels in the box in the mandir was good. Dolly's sadness and disappointment was nicely portrayed. Nisha giving the CCTV footage pendrive to Dolly was unnecessary. 

3. Nisha shocked to see the bag missing and family's reaction was nicely directed. Dolly denying that Nisha gave her the pen drive or she saw the bag- the fear and low confidence on Dolly was evident. Sumit smirks the entire scene, but no one sees him? None of the family members believe Nisha. 

4. Dadaji saying that he would severe ties with Nisha and Kabir if Kabir is proved guilty was BLAH! Dadaji doesn't have any other threat? Ramesh wanted to stop KN marriage back then...he gave the same threat then too, 

5. Nisha pleading with everyone to believe her was a sad sight. In all this, Ramesh's reaction came across perfectly as the confused and helpless father. He did voice out to stop the taunting on Nisha but was predictably silenced. Him asking Nisha to go home was from a defeated man. 

6. Kabir and Nisha being together in all this is good. Nisha asking Dolly the reason why she lied was nice. 

7. Before, Kabir getting into a physical fight with Sumit was unnecessary. Where were the cousins? Can't they vouch for the footage...or can't KN get the footage again from Mr. Bajaj? If bag is missing from the mandir...shouldn't KN decide to search the house again with the entire family in the mandir? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
did ramesh feel that his daughter is facing the samething what he faced?? it would have been like a dejavu here. nisha always used to coverup others mistake and when she is in a problem no one comes for her rescue??
ramy's siituation too was a kind of similar na. maybe in childhood he used to cover up moren's mistake but when they grew up they framed him for their bade bade kaands.

it would have been tough for ramy to see nisha in the same place where he was.
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dolly!! Horrible!!!
I mean perhaps she was forced...but its by no means any justification...
I dont know...

And the other people...really...are they blind???

Reminded me of the terrace incident when dolly wouldnt own up.

Just feel whatever was the threat...her silence was not justified...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

did ramesh feel that his daughter is facing the samething what he faced?? it would have been like a dejavu here. nisha always used to coverup others mistake and when she is in a problem no one comes for her rescue??

ramy's siituation too was a kind of similar na. maybe in childhood he used to cover up moren's mistake but when they grew up they framed him for their bade bade kaands.

it would have been tough for ramy to see nisha in the same place where he was.

I didn't think this way...but there are high chances of this. Ramesh definitely knows Nisha wouldn't lie, though she did with CM. 

Nisha did say during terrace incident time to Ramesh that may be his brothers left him when he needed them, but her cousins aren't like that. Ramesh always feared Nisha would be left alone, and he is seeing that? Yes...high chances of this being what is running in his mind. Entire family blames Nisha and he has nothing to say also. 

I would love if Moren khaands are brought into discussion by Ramy if Viren taunts him. 
soooperfan thumbnail
yes...where were the cousins...
Very pooor and silly!
I did not like this episode at all...

Felt like only ramesh and perhaps vimla believed nishu...but confused about vimlas reaction
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soooperfan

Dolly!! Horrible!!!
I dont know...

agree. i hated dolly today. she did the same during terrace incident too. why cant she once support nisha. she even kept quiet during ritesh kiss shart. ðŸ˜¡
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Dolly!! Horrible!!!
I dont know...

Dolly was BAD! I really hope she didn't do this to save herself, but Nisha in some way. Else it's beyond being horrible. 

Nisha always have to cover up her major khaands and this is how she gives back?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

yes...where were the cousins...
Very pooor and silly!
I did not like this episode at all...

Felt like only ramesh and perhaps vimla believed nishu...but confused about vimlas reaction

Mandir scene was actually taken nicely..I mean it was gripping for me...but the content was irritating. Dadaji's bedakal threat was nonsense tbh. If Ramesh had been the strong Ramesh we always used to have...there would have been a major fight for sure. 

Ramesh seemed disappointed with Nisha, but his trust did seem intact. Vimla, I felt she saw guilt in Dolly.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hated the pleading part...that was so hard for Nisha...She always carried herself with pride and now she is reduced to begging...Ramesh and even Kabir  seemed pained by the scene too
soooperfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Mandir scene was actually taken nicely..I mean it was gripping for me...but the content was irritating. Dadaji's bedakal threat was nonsense tbh. If Ramesh had been the strong Ramesh we always used to have...there would have been a major fight for sure. 

Ramesh seemed disappointed with Nisha, but his trust did seem intact. Vimla, I felt she saw guilt in Dolly.

yes...it was gripping,,,the content was annoying! :)