Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AsYa(KaBhi) TS : Raaz (Last Part on Pg 13) (Page 4)

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
like the banner Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dellz-

Asshi... IF-Dazzler
Asshi...
Asshi...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hey dellz just come across it! The concept is amazing!Tongue

do pm me when you continueBig smile

-Dellz-

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
The Banner was Just Awesome,I Likes it.Smile
Please Continue soon and PM to me,I am waiting here.Smile

PriyaCherry.

-Dellz-

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Fan Fiction Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thankyou so much friends who ever commented 

Edited by -Dellz- - 15 May 2015 at 6:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ameena671sanghita0000newmoon18taahir004Linsie

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Part 1

In Delhi ,it all starts from 100000 years later 
Karan and Khushi got married and were living a happy life but there was something which makes Khushi sad and Arnav and Surbhi and Karan were also living a happy life but even he sad about his relationship .

In AR designes 

Arnav and Karan were having a meeting and suddenly their lady love Surbhi and Khushi then both went to their respective husbands..Surbhi sat besides Arnav and Khushi sat besides Karan as Karan insisted and he brought her closer to him suddenly Arnav and Khushi became conscious Khushi realized about the night what happened between them.
The foreign assistants were called for the seminar and Khushi felt to be quite for a moment Karan and Arnav conducted the seminar nicely and the foreign assistants were very happy to see their performance and gave then promotion as soon as the forriegners left Khushi couldnt control her angerness and she said to Karan"Karan I need to talk to you privately ..." (Surbhi and Arnav were stunned) I said privately means privately 

Karan : What happend Khushi why are you behaving like this from the time we got married ..its just 1 month of our marriage and we didn't spend quality time with each other why ?
 Khushi replies with a lot of pain in her heart and tears in her eyes and replies ..How cold can i be and how long can i tolerate your nonsense.I tried a lot to clam myself but its gone too far and i have come to an conclusion that I want a divorce from you ..A man who doesn't love me, how I can stay with happily.. I love you so much Karan but it seems like you don't love me and plus I don't wanna work in a such a place where my sautan (second wife of my husband) is !
Karan : What? Divorce ..Why? and Sautan I only love you Khushi and no one else and I love you so much he goes besides her and caresses her check  Khushi pushes him away and replies " Well as if you don't know that while you sleep who dream about your so called wife "Surbhi" and not inky at sleep sometimes you also talk to ownself and act as if you are talking to Surbhi ...

Karan : No Khushi ...Surbhi is not my wife and not my girlfriend either and I only I love you and nothing else ...(Khushi leaves the divorce papers on the table and leaves away with tears and replies back that i will  soon resign to too)
Surbhi was shocked and surprised while hearing the convo and murmers to herself Why is Khushi blaming Karan ? I know that we both are not in relationship and we are not married .Arnav replies to her "Ooh ya as if you don't know you also do the same thing you also dream at night about Karan and even sometimes get lost into his world and talk of war between Shyam &  Taani with you guys Why is that so ..you also say in your dreams about Karan being your husband and you guys won't be part away even though who ever stops you guys and its not a first time many times you have done this ...I guess you are having a affair with him and accept your affair and don't hide it from me and now j am freeing you Surbhi from our marraige as you don't deserve me and nor my love I just hate you  .Surbhi (he drops the divorce papers on the table and tells her )
"You can soon resign from your job as I don't want you here.

Karan : Arnav just stop this!! and what are you and Khushi are up to I guess you guys are in relationship not us you guys found a nice way of being separated from us ..Arnav " Don't say those words Karan I and Khushi don't have such relationship and we love you guys with full heart but what we got in return ditchment...

Karan : So in that case ...Mr.Raizada I am also resigning and leaving your so called "AR designes" and Karan takes Surbhi along with him leaving Arnav depressed and shattered and he felt that he lost everything he felt like cursing himself .

Flashback 

Arnav remembers his past spent with Surbhi he remembers taking her for a dinner date before marriage .
Arnav (looks at her romantically) : Surbhi our love has come to this stage that we need to now get married and I would like to be your partner till the end of our life and be with you always ..Will you marry me ...Surbhi...
Surbhi : Yes ofcourse Arnav ..I love you too ..I am happy to become your love interest and soon we will get married what else do I need (her lashes fell down as she tried to  hide her tears )
Arnav cupped her face and said "Shona don't cry I am always besides you " he then pecked her on her forehead and kissed her on her lips as he sealed her lips by his romantic kiss  and suddenly Surbhi broke the kiss as she felt the footsteps of someone and it was Karan entering the restaurant with Khushi and he placed Khushi on the chair and then both ordered for the food and then a song was played 
Karan said to Khushi .."This is my fav song shall I dance with you jaan"he took her hand kissed on her hand ..Khushi shivers as she felt nervous to dance and too front of everyone but dancing with her love she felt that he will make her feel comfortable and Arnav and Surbhi too joined in 

Tujhse Hi To Mili Hai Rahat
Tu Hi To Meri Hai Chahat
Tujhse Hi To Judi Zindagi
Teri Yaadein Hain Kuch Adhoori
Saans Aadhi Hai Kuch Hai Poori

Karan sensed her smell and kissed on her shoulder leaving Surbhi feel pain but she was wondering why she is feeling so much jealous seeing him with her 

Aankhon Mein Hai Kaisi Ye Nami
Mera Mann, Kehne Laga
Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa
Chhoone De, Honth Tere
Zara Saanson Mein Apni Basa Aa...

Arnav then romantically swirled Surbhi around and so did Karan to Khushi .

Falshback Ends

Karan and Surbhi went to the near by restaurant 

Karan : Surbhi ..I know what is going on in your mind that we are hiding our past from them I know we both even though we are  not in a relationship but we are somewhere connected and then the reason behind this is because these flashes which arise in our heads and I don't know why its happenning so .
Surbhi : I also feel the same thing as this happens always with me ..I guess this answer to our question we will get it from the mansion named  "Sheeshmahal" 

Karan : I guess thats the place for all our answers but Surbhi do you know where is Sheeshmahal...
Surbhi : Sheeshmahal is somewhere in Rajasthan desert and its one of the biggest mansion over there as its the king's palace .She takes out the laptop and shows him Sheeshmahal pic

Edited by -Dellz- - 15 May 2015 at 6:55am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

brinnypunnaanchaljaanu013asya7StarletBeautymuskaan17rocksanum_6InsaneniyuAlai123sirivalli.tsita_ramaNicky-nishdesisweetheart9meniranjana00xBabyAngelxphillips_2909suji5bluesky10_CrystalFlames_newmoon18yoga123sanghita0000heemasomaniCupcake.PriyaSweety-Anuameena671jasminerahuljeb1taahir004Linsie-DZ-

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Sorry for a short update but next updates will surely be big !! 
Do Like and Comment !! 

Edited by -Dellz- - 15 May 2015 at 6:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sita_ramasanghita0000heemasomaniPriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18taahir004Linsie-DZ-

PriyaSweety-Anu IF-Sizzlerz
PriyaSweety-Anu
PriyaSweety-Anu

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for PM,Dear.Smile
Thanks for Fast Update.Smile
It was So interesting Beginning.Smile
It was so Nice that You mentioned ASYA(KABHI) real Names as KSG and Surbhi,it was so Interesting,I LOVES IT.Smile
Karan and Surbhi Past was Connected with Sheeshmahal Palace,it was so Interesting.Smile
The Pics were so Nice,I likes it.Smile
Please Update Next Part soon,I am waiting here.Smile

PriyaCherry.

-Dellz-

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Awsme update
Loved it yr

It was really lovely
Perfect starting
This is gonna be very intrstng

Superb banner