Dr cooper

Actually nothing is happening haha

my review for today

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

my review for today

Perfectly apt
Hahaha vyas...but then I think the plan is to make wet cardboard the centre of attraction...going by amit tandons interviews too...multidimensional role apparently😕🥱...must be the first show where the expressionless sidekick gets to play a multidimensional role whereas the male lead is reduced to a uni dimensional caricature...weird really...and did I hear trp ke liye😲..but didnt the show fetch the highest trps week before last when it seemed to resemble old yhm and old rkb😕

Originally posted by bscorp13

Hahaha vyas...but then I think the plan is to make wet cardboard the centre of attraction...going by amit tandons interviews too...multidimensional role apparently😕🥱...must be the first show where the expressionless sidekick gets to play a multidimensional role whereas the male lead is reduced to a uni dimensional caricature...weird really...and did I hear trp ke liye😲..but didnt the show fetch the highest trps week before last when it seemed to resemble old yhm and old rkb😕

Well pb

They have habit of shooting in the foot

They did it in mosquito track

Are trying it again

And will succeed this time of completely sinking the show

And as for as amit tandon goes

He has big time delusions

Here he can't manage one expression

And he is talking of multiple dimensions

Well they want more trps so anything

And yes last week with rkb before that throwing out drama was vintage rkb

Yeh wet cardboard ko actor kisne banaya
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Yeh wet cardboard ko actor kisne banaya
ekta ne .singer KO jor jobordosti karke comedian bana diya
Originally posted by Ishraru

nowadays watching sns is better than watching yhm atleast Gopi vahu mai itna toh akal hai ki apne pati ko kisi aur se share nai kare..Ishita celebrated her husband and his ex's anniversary😆😆

Hmmm
Originally posted by Ishraru

nowadays watching sns is better than watching yhm atleast Gopi vahu mai itna toh akal hai ki apne pati ko kisi aur se share nai kare..Ishita celebrated her husband and his ex's anniversary😆😆

oh, but that is a horror show too...where the female lead n her saas cheat, lie n do everything n its still considered right...and others are beaten, proven wrong, despite being right...and taunted n cursed

it still takes the cake, for the most traumatic show on tv, for me
Originally posted by hdivan

ekta ne .singer KO jor jobordosti karke comedian bana diya

Yes
Good ques vyas...😆
so in kps absence yhm is loads of mohabbatein. ...

subbu simmi...ananya ke liye🥱
mihir rinky...pataa nahi kiske liye😆
mihika new guy...Ashokwa ke liye😉

wait ..we have a upcoming action seq too.
shagun..ishita ...fire stunt..sirf bacchon ke liye. ...👏

What the hell is really on...can't even seem to read LU now without getting irritated with what they are doing...all in the name of the missing male lead...🥱

Aur kitne tracks could have been explored...subbu insecurity...ishita adi bonding. ...heck even  only FBs would hhave done of 11pm yhm and ishra...they could gave saved a lot of time and money😆