Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi/SaJan/SidRi/HaiMaira TS : Real Personalities #2(Part 2 on Pg 8) (Page 8)

Willy_Wonka. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Nice one...
bluesky10 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
It was awesome dear 
Love it 
Like Khushi how she into the character 
Thanks for the pm dear 
-Dellz- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged

brinny,  sita_rama,  bluesky10,  Insaneniyu,  PriyaCherry,  

xBabyAngelx,  sirivalli.t,  nano123,  Dark.Desires,  suji5,

ameena671meniranjana00,  coolhi1988,  newmoon18

yoga123,  jasminerahul,  jeb1,  Happytwinkle,  sanghita0000,  Linsie,  -Xpress-,  taahir004rima4ever

Edited by -Dellz- - 29 June 2015 at 6:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged

(Thanks Megha for this banner )

Part 2

Khushi ,Humaira,Gauri continue their fight..Humaira said to Khushi that her Arnav is not less , he has flirted with Tara first and then married Saanchi and then he married you and now he is going on with...wait wait my dear , you also were going on with Ayaan before right ..seeing them continuing their fight Arnav and Samrat makes a move and they went to a corner..suddenly Gauri said to them "Guys stop fighting and listen to the reason behind our fight, it is  Samrat and Arnav and they only put us n this silly fight..i guess we should backfire their plan"

Khushi-Humaira : But how Gauri.,What are you planning ? Gauri replies "Like how they made us fight over this silly issue , now they will fight over a silly issue, suddenly 3 girls enter,with a boy..and they started to chat with Humaira,Gauri and Khushi."

Arnav and Samrat come back from their walk and the girls act as if they are still quarreling,Arnav and Samrat were wanting to see who has come to chat along with them and they seen it was Alia(Shenaz),Kalpana(Kritika),Sajana (Sapna) and the boy was none other than Maan (Gurmeet)..

Maan : You knoe girls once Khushi even danced with me in front of Samrat (Samrat  couldn't control it) Alia replies : You know what guys,Arnav and I are dating and now he is my Mr.Right and then a girl replies  you know Khushi says Kalpana,Arnav even dated me , I mean not exactly dated me , you know girls,he removed his t-shirt and and he was only in his boxers in front of and you know what..

Wait,wait replies Sapna , Arnav is dating me , we are getting married on 17th *blush*,please do come ohk guys I will be waiting and you know what the best part is our chief guest for our marriage is ..should I say,no I am feeling shy..Gurmeet replies-Please tells us na we all are waiting,who is the chief guest..

Sapna : The chief guest, is none other than John Abraham,himself,suddenly they hear a roar as Arnav screams "Enough Guys,and Khushi bringing her close to could you be quiet hearing your husband name getting spoiled..and then there was another roar by Samrat"Hey in your limits yaar,and don't you dare talk to Khushi like that ,she is mine and don't speak a word that she is yours,well I should say , you are a womanizer dealing with many ladies

Arnav : Dude,you are crossing your limits, I didn't call these people., and I didn't play with anyone's feelings, Ooh really -  replies Samrat so you didn't call them , or I suppose this was not part of your business we decided according to our plan right..

Wait wait excuse me says Lavanya and Sheetal..plan you told me to come here right Samrat baby as you invited me for a kitty party with you guys and that too alone , you Arnav and Samrat we even brought our new lingerie to even get intimate with you guys...and drinks are right in the car's dickey and wait we forgot which girls will be for which guy..wait says Lavanya let me get the bowl Sheetal

So listen up guys says Sheetal,this is a bowl with your names and we will be picking up any one chit hmm I hope its Samrat..,Samrat I hope you can feel the sensation,the feelings of mine..i really love you Samrat andi wanna lust you I hope I get you..ooh no its Arnav sorry bad time Samrat and Lavanya ooh Honey , you I thought of going back to my ASR,his six packs are just so killing , you know I exactly felt those once right Khushi..

Samrat burst out  : Wait a sec ,Arnav I guess you were behind this, I didn't knew you could fall so cheap ..Six packs,boxers,yeah sab kaise (all this ) I didn't knew that , and these girls I am sure you must have called these street girls and Lavanya when did you became alive and then did the BOX cricket league , I guess thats over there your mind is lost and  you Sheetal , you were in that Comedy class learning comedy you are only gone mental chi. disgusting

Sheetal-Lav : Street girls,what do you mean,and what rubbish are you saying and Samrat you only texted us , to come in lingerie right. That makes Arnav angry and he replies "You were the one to plan all this and you are only acting as if you didn't do anything, how cheap and cruel is that and girls , I am not that type of boy .. I am decent and a married person and I am a father .please bear with me ..

Samrat : Kya , what are trying to say that , this is all planned by me, look at you and look how many girls you are flirting with ...wait wait guys..says Kalpana, you know Maan kissed Sapna ,see Arnav  in this music video..i knoe I should not tell otherwise you will burst out with anger..

Arnav : Ooh meri maa,Let anyone kiss her I don't have any problem and where its concerned to me well I am not getting married to her please leave to where I am ..ButKhushi says Arnav, you know  you even sang my fav song " Balwant Kaur with Tara and plus with Manvi,isn't that bad , for a girl her husband song is more precious..

Gauri : And you what guys,Arnav even made a romantic pose with me in Dubai..and Khushi says "Arnav even hugged me and that to performed with me in UK"

Arnav : Come on Guys, Be matured and stop behaving like this ..i just can't tolerate it..Wait a sec Arnav says to Samrat I feel its their plan , I really can guess its their plan of involving all this and  making us ullu(fool)..see ,see how they are running when they came to know that they are caught ..Now you guys can't you naughtiness and tell me , How you guys came to know about this ?

Khushi-Humaira : Well it was Gauri's plan, she noticed that it was your plan in making us ullu, so we reverse it back to you did you like our Babbaji Ka Tullu and I knoe why you guys did this ?

Samrat - Arnav : I knoe because , to make you realize that you guys are real personalities , that sometimes we should also be real and be what we are ..

Girls : But not always, ..i know you guys did it for your silly joke and we aimed it you guys but seriously was indeed funny and rolf how did we react to these silly issues..OMG we were calling each other weird names like Dracula,Witch and Skinny and what not bad names and woah but it was indeed a nice time refreshing our memories , making our characters feel the curiosity of making it in a funny way all thanks to our dear Samrat and Arnav who really did a wonderful job ..

Arnav-Samrat : Well we should we should even credit to guys, for making us go mad and crazy and thanking the other peple who helped you guys in it..

Samrat : Samrat but I really wanna feel your abs one day ..Isnt that look cool ..Arnav looked at him with a weird expression and hugged him and they all said "Sometimes we need to laugh throughout our hearts to feel that what life is and the joy of spreading smile and happiness ""

The End

Do Like and Comment !!

For.ur clarification 

Maan is Gurmeet

Sapna is Sapna Pabbi 

Kalpana is Kritika Kamra 

Edited by -Dellz- - 30 June 2015 at 5:32am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Awesome Indeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: