sharadha will sacrifice... 
and love between sher and her sherni..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadzLuvShakti

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Perhaps it has something to do with the guy who came with Sher's Dadi to the wedding and looked surprised to see Shraddha as the bride...
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Perhaps it has something to do with the guy who came with Sher's Dadi to the wedding and looked surprised to see Shraddha as the bride...
Parm u here I miss u. and yip the guys name is Virat its his cousin he might think she loved him and may decide to divorce her. shraddha seems to love lying
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Parm u here I miss u. and yip the guys name is Virat its his cousin he might think she loved him and may decide to divorce her. shraddha seems to love lying

Yup, here tooWinkBig smile and missed you too :}

So the guys name is Virat eh?   Something was definitely up with him and Shradha.   Do you think they had a thing going or were they just acquaintances/friends?   Possibly form college?   I'm looking forward to seeing how Sher is going to handle that development.   Not that he can say anything as he fell in love at first sight and sent his proposal to her house the next day.   Unfortunately no time to find out anything about herLOL
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged

So the guys name is Virat eh? Something was definitely up with him and Shradha. Do you think they had a thing going or were they just acquaintances/friends? Possibly form college? I'm looking forward to seeing how Sher is going to handle that development. Not that he can say anything as he fell in love at first sight and sent his proposal to her house the next day. Unfortunately no time to find out anything about herLOL
u know with Shraddha u just dnt know with her she loves to lie and act like a victim and if there was nothing going on between them why would she want to hide it in the 1st place. she just never learns her listen if u ask me. especially considering the way Sher has been hurt by her(all his fault though poor baby) lies if there wasn't anything between she should have told. if there was I would also not want to say anything considering hw unstable their r/ship is at the moment
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged

So the guys name is Virat eh? Something was definitely up with him and Shradha. Do you think they had a thing going or were they just acquaintances/friends? Possibly form college? I'm looking forward to seeing how Sher is going to handle that development. Not that he can say anything as he fell in love at first sight and sent his proposal to her house the next day. Unfortunately no time to find out anything about herLOL
u know with Shraddha u just dnt know with her she loves to lie and act like a victim and if there was nothing going on between them why would she want to hide it in the 1st place. she just never learns her listen if u ask me. especially considering the way Sher has been hurt by her(all his fault though poor baby) lies if there wasn't anything between she should have told. if there was I would also not want to say anything considering hw unstable their r/ship is at the moment

If there was something going on between the two of them, I too would not want to say anything.  Plus, even if she wanted to say something she really hasn't had the opportunity to do so.   Sher went missing on their wedding night, did not return until later the next day, then proceeded to get drunk that night and fell asleep.   Aren't they just on day 3 right now?   What with all her duties around that place, when would she get the chance to say anything.   Also, she'd have zero idea as to how he would react and of course that news could reach her lovely MIL ears and she'd definitely not want that to happenWink
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged

If there was something going on between the two of them, I too would not want to say anything. Plus, even if she wanted to say something she really hasn't had the opportunity to do so. Sher went missing on their wedding night, did not return until later the next day, then proceeded to get drunk that night and fell asleep. Aren't they just on day 3 right now? What with all her duties around that place, when would she get the chance to say anything. Also, she'd have zero idea as to how he would react and of course that news could reach her lovely MIL ears and she'd definitely not want that to happenWink
lol Sher disappearing is quite amazing we all thought he would be drowning his sorrows and crying a bucket instead he seemed perfectly fine and was partying . his mom is mad to think he would have been living a life of what if. and me to I wnt say a thing if I was her the mother is mad, the son is mad and wild. and yip they on day 3 now lol super quick shaadi leads to super quick pain lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Piya Rangrezz Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index