POTENTIAL DANGER!!

Posted: 8 years ago
OK so i know the title sounds really interesting and exciting but thats becoz i could not think of anything else for this post lol...(before i get into the post i would like to encourage ppl to b more active on this forum..our rank has fallen down also i don't see many ppl creating a lot of post here..come on guys pull up ur socks and lets get chatting!!)
 So i guess by now ppl who have read my posts might b knowing that i have a soft spot for Ragya however keeping that mild bias aside, i actually love all the ships. Sanskaar and Ragini definitely have a chemistry..they have a spark...so no matter what ships become the end game there r potential story lines which i would HATE to happen--------
😕
THE SACRIFICE...I HATE THIS PLOT ITS STALE AND PREDICTABLE NOT TO MENTION COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC ..I WOULD HATE TO SEE SWARA GIVING UP ON LAKSHYA OR EVEN THINKING ABOUT GIVING UP ON HIM JUST BECOZ OF RAGINI'S HAPPINESS..WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS SHOW IS ITS FRESHNESS WE SEE YOUNGSTERS WHO R WILLING TO TAKE ACTION TO STAND UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS RIGHT..THE WRITERS HAVE SHOWN THAT SWARA IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT NOT KEEPING RAGINI UNDER ANY DELUSION AND SHE HAS ALWAYS ENCOURAGED LAKSHYA TO B CLEAR ABOUT HIS FEELINGS  TO RAGINI ..SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL NEVER TREND ON THIS ROAD HOWEVER SWARA'S DIALOGUES  ABOUT HER FAMILY COMING FIRST OR ABOUT NOT GETTING WHAT WE WANT IN LIFE HAS GOT ME A BIT CONFUSED.

THE FORCED MARRIAGE-- AGAIN ITS A 'BEEN THERE DONE THAT' SCENARIO ..I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN A THOUSAND TIMES ON TV SHOWS AND ITS NEVER GOES WELL...THE WHOLE IDEA OF FALLING IN LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE MIGHT SEEM REALLY BEAUTIFUL BUT REALISTICALLY IT MAKES A VERY BAD STORY LINE AND SHOWS TRACES OF LAZY WRITING ON ACCOUNT OF THE WRITERS...AGAIN ITS STALE AND EXTREMELY PREDICTABLE 

CHANGE OF CHARACTER 😕  THIS IS THE MOST COMMON WAY IN WHICH A MENTALLY ILL CHARACTER'S STORY LINES R WRITTEN ON INDIAN SHOWS..ITS COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL BUT THAN LOGIC AND INDIAN SHOWS VERY RARELY WENT HAND IN HAND..NOW THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING R VERY RARE BUT  STILL AFTER SEEING THE PROMO OF SANSKAAR CALLING RAGINI ANKITA I THINK IT MIGHT JUST B POSSIBLE...IT BASICALLY INVOLVES THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED GUY/GIRL FALLING IN LOVE WITH SUM1 WHEN THEY R ILL HOWEVER ONCE THEY RECOVER THEY HARDLY REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THAT PHASE AND REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THEY EVER LOVED THAT PERSON.. 
Edited by matreyee - 8 years ago
agree with you😊 ...but 3rd one i am unable to understand😕...what is new saragya promo ...pls...tell i have not seen it yet ...sanskaar calling ragini ankita😕 ...it means again a twist😆 ...new...uff...😕...it means he loved someone ankita in the past and is obsessed for ragini ...after knowing this no body laksh not even swara they will not get ragsan married ...i have  a deep feeling first laksh ask ragini's help for sanskaar improvement ...in the process ragya will become good friends😳⭐️ ...but then when laksh will start getting jealous from ragsan proximity ...and will realise in the end moment that he has fallen in love with ragini😳 and will stop ragsan marriage...😊
Originally posted by creationschhavi

agree with you😊 ...but 3rd one i am unable to understand😕...what is new saragya promo ...pls...tell i have not seen it yet ...sanskaar calling ragini ankita😕 ...it means again a twist😆 ...new...uff...😕...it means he loved someone ankita in the past and is obsessed for ragini ...after knowing this no body laksh not even swara they will not get ragsan married ...i have  a deep feeling first laksh ask ragini's help for sanskaar improvement ...in the process ragya will become good friends😳⭐️ ...but then when laksh will start getting jealous from ragsan proximity ...and will realise in the end moment that he has fallen in love with ragini😳 and will stop ragsan marriage...😊

the new promo showed sanskaar calling ragini ankita and saying he won't go without her...i think as of now ragya is not being hinted so i can't predict lol but u never know to b honest!!😛😉..we should just go with the flow and enjoy the show!!
sanskaar never called ragini as ankita
anyways, if it's true, i feel like laksh will do so to bring ragini and with her, sanskaar, back to maheshwari house.
i think dadi will do natak that ragini cannot go to maheshwari house unmarried and durga prasad will be compelled by his family and dadi to bring up ragya alliance talks again. with ragini not coming, sanskaar would also refuse to come home. so laksh will probably agree to the rishta just to bring home sanskaar
 it's about loving your brother enough to sacrifice your life (and another person's) to save theirs -- which is what the CVs will probably portray Laksh as feeling if they do go with the scenario i described above. laksh LOVES sanskaar and seems to be ready to do anything for him, idk. i also reallly hope it doesn't happen. 
 i think this can happen for sure & it will be for the first time in serial history that brother will  sacrifice his happiness for his brother this can ba interesting track.
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

sanskaar never called ragini as ankita
anyways, if it's true, i feel like laksh will do so to bring ragini and with her, sanskaar, back to maheshwari house.
i think dadi will do natak that ragini cannot go to maheshwari house unmarried and durga prasad will be compelled by his family and dadi to bring up ragya alliance talks again. with ragini not coming, sanskaar would also refuse to come home. so laksh will probably agree to the rishta just to bring home sanskaar
 it's about loving your brother enough to sacrifice your life (and another person's) to save theirs -- which is what the CVs will probably portray Laksh as feeling if they do go with the scenario i described above. laksh LOVES sanskaar and seems to be ready to do anything for him, idk. i also reallly hope it doesn't happen. 
 i think this can happen for sure & it will be for the first time in serial history that brother will  sacrifice his happiness for his brother this can ba interesting track.
 i never actually saw the promo there were ppl discussing it on the forum so i can't b 100% sure..whatever may be the case i don't want any sacrifice plot happening whether it b for a brother or a friend. i detest the idea of giving false hope to anyone in this case ragini just for the sake of ur loved one's its selfish and should not b glorified...i want ragini to realize that lakshya does not lov her e on her own and to move on and emerge as a stronger character...destroying a character for a ship is not healthy.
Hmmm an Nice Post ! but most people wouldnt comment on such ! I guess until the post is SPICY enough there is no chance of it being red with no conversation !
Originally posted by Applefiz

Hmmm an Nice Post ! but most people wouldnt comment on such ! I guess until the post is SPICY enough there is no chance of it being red with no conversation !

hahaha basically i am just trying to get this forum going...i actually want to see ppl making sum posts and commenting on it too..everytime i come on this forum i only see old posts..its irrelevant how many comments i get on my post i just want sum gd post to read but unfortunately very few ppl here create new topics
Originally posted by matreyee

hahaha basically i am just trying to get this forum going...i actually want to see ppl making sum posts and commenting on it too..everytime i come on this forum i only see old posts..its irrelevant how many comments i get on my post i just want sum gd post to read but unfortunately very few ppl here create new topics

and i''m not included in those people because whatever post i make people always go the other way i think anyway not my control each person thinks diffrently until there are just 1 or 2 left who thinks like me 😆
Originally posted by Applefiz

and i''m not included in those people because whatever post i make people always go the other way i think anyway not my control each person thinks diffrently until there are just 1 or 2 left who thinks like me 😆

hahaha i like ur posts u r like me not a hard core shipper..we can appreciate all the ships and can speculate about any pairings..i saw ppl getting a bit annoyed with ur previous post but i had the same opinion and tbh i like the shows were the pairings r unpredictable and everything is left open to speculate.
matreyee like u I also like all the ships but I like ragya the most
as u said ragani herself to get know laksh don't luv her which she already knows then also want to give a 2 chance to her luv which is not. I m not seeing swara sacrificing anything for ragini as shown she is not attracted to laksh. I posted laksh may marry ragini for sanskaar as dadi is doing her natak but then there is dulha swap scenerio as Hitler maheshwari is not an idiot .
I like swarya but I don't think it has much age means at one time swarya can't be stretch further. if u remember ek hazaro meri behna hai story of sisters jeevika the quiet one & maanvi the bindass one married real brothers having same personality respectively viren-jeevika had arrange cum luv marriage & virat- maanvi had luv marriage with obstacles coz of family which they cleared & after that nothing more was there to show b/w couples.
98% of d shows which r slot leaders have opposite attract theory popular serial yeh hai mohabbatein is a family drama mainly for custody Raman - ishita also had opposite attract theory
I find ragya having more potential than swarya
matreyee nice to share views with u.plz do comment on posts which I had made.