Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kate-nic

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by kate-nic

Anandi deliberately created a situation so that ganga will be blamed ? Wacko
Which situation?  I think the soulmates were quarreling in their bedroom whether mannu should b told the truth or not..

when Anandi and dadisa went to invite them for dinner out. they witnessed the fight and got to know what was going on in ganga's mind, 

So how anandi created the situation??Confused
lolROFL 

the great , most righteous most divine most pious most noble her   highness  Anandi heard their conversation and said to Dadisaa Ganga hates me She has more rights on this house than me and Ganga has never  even said that    She left the house saying Ganga have poison in her heart for Anandi and her kid 

I am talking about this situation  that she created otherwise such great soul why leaving saying Ganga hates me ? Soul mates were quarrelling and what Ganga was saying in that Anandi has no right to interfere in our lives just like we don\t have what was wrong in that the most divine Anandi concluded Ganga hates her and her child in that ?

I think you either did not understand what anandi said or deliberately twisting story just like ganga does...ROFL 

Anandi said to dadisa, inadvertently (anjaane mein) she has caused this misunderstanding between jagya and ganga, that she is the cause behind ganga having so much poison in her (ganga's) mind.

no twisting serial is not my habit Its you and your friend's habit and i can understand serial better You are not the most understand person 
lol twisting i am not you are  Anandi said Ganga has poison for her  She meant Ganga has for her 

read red bold in my previous comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_Awfulggt

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

What is so shocking about these twists?LOL
Nothing shocking.
I think the TM wants to grab some attention by mentioning the word shockingTongueWinkLOL

yeah i want the same attention to  increase our if rank.that's it

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

What is so shocking about these twists?LOL

Not at all shocking.

Very much expected and predictableLOL

lol i knowLOLLOLLOL
Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
It looks like this nimboli sasural story will go on for a month. I hope akhiraj gets that girl kamili too killed along with her boyfriend. It is so so annoying to see her cry all the time. Such a useless character this is. 
Anyway glad that anandi finally left BH. Anandi tried to convince ds quite a no. Of times that she wanted to leave BH. Ds  didn't let her go. I wonder why ds let her go only now? It looks like she is not bothered about jagya blaming Ganga in all this... or does she think it's fine if he blames her as jagya would be right in blaming Ganga?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_ShinyaRTeeblushingaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

It looks like this nimboli sasural story will go on for a month. I hope akhiraj gets that girl kamili too killed along with her boyfriend. It is so so annoying to see her cry all the time. Such a useless character this is. 
Anyway glad that anandi finally left BH. Anandi tried to convince ds quite a no. Of times that she wanted to leave BH. Ds  didn't let her go. I wonder why ds let her go only now? It looks like she is not bothered about jagya blaming Ganga in all this... or does she think it's fine if he blames her as jagya would be right in blaming Ganga?

ROFL ... Probably she thinks its right..LOL

and it was so bad that Shivam gave his game to Abhi, but in return abhi gave him nothing. Just like his mother, Abhi knows only to take.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtRTeeblushing

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

ROFL ... Probably she thinks its right..LOL

and it was so bad that Shivam gave his game to Abhi, but in return abhi gave him nothing. Just like his mother, Abhi knows only to take.Angry

Abhi seems to be confused shinya. He probably didn't expect this from shivam. I hope he doesn't remain selfish like this forever. His mom won't tell him anyway, she only encourages him... at least his dad should be able to set him straight. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_ShinyaRTeeblushingaparnauma

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Since when did a guest bidding farewell to the family member before leaving becomes interference SillyThese are basic manners Basic courtesy but Anandi left in Jagya's absence for her own personal self because she said she cannot move out in his presence It is difficult for her  This is what she said to Dadisaa wah She can leave everyone in front of everyone but she cannot leave him in front of him  Tongue
Ganga she did no wrong here but she had dug her grave 5 years ago which will blow her up  here Obviously what nonsense she uttered to Jagya The blames she put on him he cannot trust her she said something same to Anandi so Ganga with her own mistake is caught here Let me see if Jagya would have ever blamed her if Ganga would have not blamed him falsely Right now it is natural for him to misunderstand After a tense situation  with Ganga over Mannu matter a guest left and Ganga the way she keeps misunderstanding Jagya then why he won't think she did something here too but the fact Ganga did no wrong here 

if Ganga would not have done that to Jagya let me see how much Jagya would have hold her responsible here  Anandi is getting phokut advantage here 

Sadly Jagya will never know what Anandi thinks for him Sigh

Will Dadisaa ever tell him what her chidkali thinks for him he listens to her more than his wife therefore she wants to move out of his sight so he can pay attention on his wife God what thinking Anandi has for her so called best friend Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikDreamer_BeautifulSoul_Stephitiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAnusha

Since when did a guest bidding farewell to the family member before leaving becomes interference SillyThese are basic manners Basic courtesy but Anandi left in Jagya's absence for her own personal self because she said she cannot move out in his presence It is difficult for her  This is what she said to Dadisaa wah She can leave everyone in front of everyone but she cannot leave him in front of him  Tongue
Ganga she did no wrong here but she had dug her grave 5 years ago which will blow her up  here Obviously what nonsense she uttered to Jagya The blames she put on him he cannot trust her she said something same to Anandi so Ganga with her own mistake is caught here Let me see if Jagya would have ever blamed her if Ganga would have not blamed him falsely Right now it is natural for him to misunderstand After a tense situation  with Ganga over Mannu matter a guest left and Ganga the way she keeps misunderstanding Jagya then why he won't think she did something here too but the fact Ganga did no wrong here 

if Ganga would not have done that to Jagya let me see how much Jagya would have hold her responsible here  Anandi is getting phokut advantage here 

Sadly Jagya will never know what Anandi thinks for him Sigh

Will Dadisaa ever tell him what her chidkali thinks for him he listens to her more than his wife therefore she wants to move out of his sight so he can pay attention on his wife God what thinking Anandi has for her so called best friend Dead
anu i just want jagya 2 know  wat his so-called gud frnd thinks of him & his wife & realize that Aji is not sum goody 2 shoes & is selfish & cunning & manipulative & she manipulated ganga's convo wid him 2 make herself victim.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikDreamer_Stephi

Go to top