India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Justice will always be provided..

kaveriadiga8 Senior Member
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Mahnnn. This feels like Eternity. !!! After goin through shit for 3 days without ky2 !!! I hate Friday's n weekends..! Period. Episode starts with That Dumbhead saying her dialogue. ! Of Pandit being innocent and he's a very good man.! All are shocked. Manik goes and holds her.! And he's like What are u saying. ! Constables come and pull him aside..Creepo says I dunno how Nandini landed in my garage.! He saw her in the night only..!! And he further asks can he leave now..!! Inspector agrees..Manik is abt to kill him..He is sooo damn fuming. Inspector and others stop him.! Riddhima is abt to leave..And MaNan stop her n say we are there to back u up..Just say the truth..U can't let such a person go.!  She's all terrified and walks off..Manik follows her..! He goes and questions her what's wrong..He says if Pandit is powerful then he has the power to protect her.! She says he can't save her reputation. .She shows him something In her phone..!! Probably her pics..! And she says that creep has threatened her to reveal these pics to the world..She says she's left with no choice rather than lie..She says Nandini is safe with u now and Creep dint do anything to her too..Manik says that's right but what abt the next target. He fears Pandit will be more powerful if we let him go..And She says now no one can help as no one else was there..And Manik remembers Aryamann. .Here Cabir comes n talks to his mom..She says she misses him n all that n he says he will come back the day she accepts him..!!!! He says it's all a fake wedding and he's doing it to help Navya. ! She says that a child always needs a father..And who would know that better than him. She asks him whose name will we give to Navyas baby and Navya comes there n overhears everything. !! CaVya reach the police station and get to know everything. Here Nandini comes out and Some reporter gives her a black shawl to cover her face..I sooo hate these reporters.!! Though im a journalism student. Still this media can sometimes cross their limits. .! They accuse Nandini of false accusations. She stands up for herself. And she says she won't stand back..Cos she hasn't committed any mistake..The other girls also talk..They say sometime back..they were calling Nandini bechari and now they are taking creepos side..!! They say we won't back off.!! Its time and they decide to leave from there..Nandini shouts at the cops that she won't leave until that Pandit is not arrested. !! He's leaving from there and she goes there n holds his hand..Accuses him..Shows her bruises..He pushes her away and Manik holds her..!! He gives Creep a murderous look.! And then he says he won't escape. Pandit asks so u will stop me? And he says not me but he will..And Aryamann enters.!! 
Precap. Aryamann gives his statement and tells abt the ear ring..To prove that it's Nandinis ear ring..Manik shows the pic in his phone..Creep says it can be Photoshoped. And Cabir says in this pic we can see the original date, time n place..And Creep ki phat gayi!  Hahahahha. Amazing precap.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_shantellbrownsiya_16suri2610kritika99Rassu20OmaRamdassSilentsoulSue101

siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the updates!!  Precap sounds interesting..  happy to see Lioness Nandini back...
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update 
No kyy for 3 days and this is what they give us 
More pundit Dead
shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Im very dissapointed...after 3 days of long wait we get an episode full of pandit crap that makes absolutely no sense.
With just 4 episode a week i cant tolerate a bad episode...Just hope Pandit is out in the 1st 5 min of the episode 2morrow.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top