Qubool Hai

Engraved in your heart!!! (Page 2)

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Ha!
And I thought I was the only one who couldn't stop drooling over them.Embarrassed

4 Lions in their elements! Clap So true! This is where Season 4 actually starts.Party

Romance, comedy, drama..all in the right mix! Every single character was impressive this week.Clap

Ur post- I could read this over and over again...Clap
And those dialogues...Day Dreaming I have no words in my dictionary for this dialogue writer.Embarrassed

Thank you so much SoupSmile You can read it again and again.Dancing Thanks a lot. 
Season 4-yes, a separate one. It is beautiful.
Just love those dialogues, so beautiful, so real n pure. does it feel.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshychicksoup

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Ahilji aapke Sanam ke paas aayiyena...
Clap How fitting that chudail herself invited him to get in and have that encounter with 'his Sanam'.Day Dreaming
I love Chudail for this one. Purani Begum Sahiba n Nayi Begum Sahiba both help Sahil unknowingly.
N yea Soup there are a lot of Sahil droolers, we just can't stop it, out of our control.

micshychicksoup

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Soup after reading the Chudail dialogue just reminded me, when Sanam heard him n Chudail in the shoe shop, she heard him as Aahil, then he made his identity Sahil, what is Shayer introduces him Sahil? She knows he is Aahil. I know its not gona make a difference to the story. But, the thought just crossed my mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Awsm post rashmi.*clap*.a total flshbk of ths week's epi.its marvelous.
Sahil junoon is roking

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Awsm post rashmi.*clap*.a total flshbk of ths week's epi.its marvelous.
Sahil junoon is roking

Thanks a lot dear for the appreciation! Had to get all the feelings out so made it. Yes Sahil rocks, it is just so awesome. Can't wait for tonight

micshy

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Oh the pull of Sahil and you had to get all those lovely feels on cyber paper- totally get it.

I'm too lazy to make a post, but when such posts come, I can read them again and again. Its like I am reading my own words.
totally enjoying my entertainment these days.. sigh. I take my half an hour very seriously. glad that 4L are also respecting it.

this week has had an awesome start too... try making post on today too.. it totally deserves itWink

Edited by JShukla - 11 May 2015 at 11:22am

micshyIntuitive

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
RAshmi thats such an awesome post Embarrassed whole week's write up EmbarrassedClap
Yeahh it feels surreal Embarrassed from the precap on fri , so many things have changed. The story has literally got back on its track, it was going haywire previously, thank God the boring Pak track ended Confused

SaHil, they are just epitome of beauty n passion EmbarrassedEmbarrassed when they r together in a single frame,n that too after such a long time Embarrassed how could we not get the sparks flying EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Starting from feeling each others presence n skipping their beats, to Their first interaction in the shoe shop, 

Rab ne bana di jodi symbolism .

Sanam's comeback 

Sanam getting so mych affected n mesmerized seeing him, 
A pull she cant resist Embarrassed

N finally to the Attraction Sanam felt hearing Aahil singing that song Embarrassed it has been a surreal experience...

Looking forward to more n more junoon now Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklaIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Oh the pull of Sahil and you had to get all those lovely feels on cyber paper- totally get it.

I'm too lazy to make a post, but when such posts, I can read them again and again. Its like I am reading my own words.
totally enjoying my entertainment these days.. sigh. I take my half an hour very seriously. glad that 4L are also respecting it.

this week has had an awesome start too... try making post on today too.. it totally deserves itWink

Thanks a lot dear.Smile Really needed to get it out. Even I am lazy so can't do it today. Actually, making preprations for Dad b'day. Will make tomorrow, really need to get it out.

You can read them again n again n I can read this comment again n againSmile. YeaH ENJOYING it so much, today's episode cried. Sanam's tear made me cry n that really of Aahil's, his holding her hand, the fbsDay Dreaming.
Cant wait for tomorrow .These are the words I am using from past one week.LOL

-GrilledCheese-

Go to top