I want SidNi reunion now! (Page 2)

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangirl

Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by Churri

I don't think the focus will be away from SidNi. We have to keep in mind that the show is about Sid, the Jamai (hence the title Jamai Raja). He is someone who will do anything for his sasural and for his love, Roshni. SidNi, have always been somehow integrated into every track. You can notice that if you watch from episode 1-present. So I feel bringing in a negative character won't delay their reunion. It might actually end up bringing them together. We need to trust the CVs. 
We tend to get happy with the CVs when they show us something we like but then if they show us something we don't like even if it is for one episode we tend to get angry at them. Instead we should trust them that is how we will get good scenes and episodes worth watching. Let's not stress over the new character, Rohan. 

@bold. I agree with this point. But they also have to understand that SidNi have been separated for 5 months already. I also know that they are dragging the separation because they won't be able to seperate them anymore after that. We want them together asap. They have been always giving us hints  about their reunion. So when everything looks normal and we hope for SidNi patchup, right then they bring up major twist thus leaving SidNi even more separated. CV's are playing with our emotions.

I feel like they will never reunite SidNi and focus on everything else instead of the lead pair.

Agree it seems like they will never patch up Sidni again. I know it will happen some time but they are dragging it too much. For me its unbearable now. They should change this storyline and reunite them. Then they can show whatever track they want to.

They will patchup SidNi when the show is about to end and both families will also accept SidNi. I already lost my patience and all my hopes. Hope some miracle happens and SidNi gets reunited and that also seems impossible for now. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by afghangirl

Originally posted by Churri

I don't think the focus will be away from SidNi. We have to keep in mind that the show is about Sid, the Jamai (hence the title Jamai Raja). He is someone who will do anything for his sasural and for his love, Roshni. SidNi, have always been somehow integrated into every track. You can notice that if you watch from episode 1-present. So I feel bringing in a negative character won't delay their reunion. It might actually end up bringing them together. We need to trust the CVs. 
We tend to get happy with the CVs when they show us something we like but then if they show us something we don't like even if it is for one episode we tend to get angry at them. Instead we should trust them that is how we will get good scenes and episodes worth watching. Let's not stress over the new character, Rohan. 

@bold. I agree with this point. But they also have to understand that SidNi have been separated for 5 months already. I also know that they are dragging the separation because they won't be able to seperate them anymore after that. We want them together asap. They have been always giving us hints  about their reunion. So when everything looks normal and we hope for SidNi patchup, right then they bring up major twist thus leaving SidNi even more separated. CV's are playing with our emotions.

I feel like they will never reunite SidNi and focus on everything else instead of the lead pair.

Agree it seems like they will never patch up Sidni again. I know it will happen some time but they are dragging it too much. For me its unbearable now. They should change this storyline and reunite them. Then they can show whatever track they want to.

They will patchup SidNi when the show is about to end and both families will also accept SidNi. I already lost my patience and all my hopes. Hope some miracle happens and SidNi gets reunited and that also seems impossible for now. Cry

In this case Ill stop watching for some time, I wanted to watch a love story not a family drama.

Edited by afghangirl - 11 May 2015 at 4:40pm
AbhiGya_Fan Senior Member
AbhiGya_Fan
AbhiGya_Fan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Jamai Raja won't end so sooon...but they will reunite sooon...
hope so..Wink SidNi Rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlChurriBurri

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Even i want dere reunion soon
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiaBabe

Jamai Raja won't end so sooon...but they will reunite sooon...
hope so..Wink SidNi Rocks

Jamai Raja is nt ending anytime. ...a long way to go for it to end. SidNi will reunite completely before that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

Go to top