India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

How Will It Turn Out ??

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Now we all know that Arushi and Bua Maa are going to work out together. They are most probably going to have a face-off.. How would u think that would turn out ?? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95kautilya04Renu111

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I'd given a prediction in some thread LOL but it is difficult to actually predict anything about this show coz the CVs often come up with some unexpected twists and turns Stern Smile I just hope it is a sweet and emotional track, not a "running race/poisoning/kidnapping/lizards" one :| LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreeRenu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

I'd given a prediction in some threadLOLbut it is difficult to actually predict anything about this show coz the CVs often come up with some unexpected twists and turnsStern SmileI just hope it is a sweet and emotional track, not a "running race/poisoning/kidnapping/lizards" one :|LOL
LOL ranju di u r right we cant predict anything bt it must be interesting to watch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
LOL.. I dnt think any poisonous INSECT would make its antagonistic entry here LOL Drama will be there.. Ofcourse drama will be there.. These are just testing times to check if Arushi can tackle Bua Maa.. But as of now, am waiting for the hot and sexy SR that will probably happen today Blushing

bindiya-95Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

LOL.. I dnt think any poisonous INSECT would make its antagonistic entry hereLOLDrama will be there.. Ofcourse drama will be there..These are just testing times to check if Arushi can tackle Bua Maa.. But as of now, am waiting for the hot and sexy SR that will probably happen todayBlushing

Aaj hai kya :$ aaj episode skip karna padega ..i cant watch infront of my parents LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

LOL.. I dnt think any poisonous INSECT would make its antagonistic entry hereLOLDrama will be there.. Ofcourse drama will be there..These are just testing times to check if Arushi can tackle Bua Maa.. But as of now, am waiting for the hot and sexy SR that will probably happen todayBlushing

Aaj hai kya :$ aaj episode skip karna padega ..i cant watch infront of my parents LOL

renu did you watch? if you want i can send you link if u dont have one. Zee tv webisdoe is useless, half the sequence they cut out LOLSleepy 

kautilya04Renu111

OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbpbp

renu did you watch? if you want i can send you link if u dont have one. Zee tv webisdoe is useless, half the sequence they cut out LOLSleepy 

Zee cnt handle their hotness Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95kautilya04Renu111

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bpbpbp

Zee cnt handle their hotness Wink

hahaha even i cant handle it sometimes LOL

kautilya04Renu111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index