nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

5 today Nimmy
and today I just feel like Hug everybody. Am so happy 

Padma,

glad you are overjoyd today...and liked the epi a lot..it was cute..filled withAshlok and the others were sprinkled all over..that was good for a change.

Muah muah to you too...n hugs.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiemainkyanaamdoon

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave five nimmy
Only for ashlok...that u know...all will do that 
Very nicely explained the epiHug

They were rocking today fighting pulling each other ..
Their expressions were bang on!Smile They just compliment each other ! 
Happy MB and gang are lostTongue

Tomorrow shlok will tell the story...hopefully astha will recollect something...hope it's good and long not rushed...

Fillers I was not IntrestedDead  mute Sleepy

Divs,

Yes...a fiver from you too...well...can expect that...as we got quite a bit of Ashlok.

Loved their rocking..she acting as a stranger...to Shlok.. he was just enjoying her nautanki...to the fullest. Loved that about him today..and Aastha's pout at the end was..superb.

Hope the trio stay lost for some more time...and Shlok gets to spend some time with her alone. Let her start feeling his love and have some fb's.

I had to..hear the fillers and they were highly tolerable today.

did u notice that Sojal's sari border n blouse was a perfect match for MB's shirt..he was the one wearing a full sleeved shirt in the jungle and bhatakthi atmas...all tired. LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potomac

I am going to be generous .. Why 5 ... I am giving 6 Wink thanks for ur wonderful review

Deepa,

True..if there had been a tight roll...of Ashlok after they got out of the pit would have given a 6 but sadly..we will have to wait for it..will our wait be in vain..that is the question.

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumpotomac

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifreader1

5 for me..
In the pic she was wearing yellow saree but in precap she is in orange saree... Dont know what is on store...

Thanks for the rating.

I think it may have been the effect of the flame...and some editing. She is very much in the flame red sari only..and Shlok in his yellow tee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblina

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

LOL LOL Nimmy kush huyi Wink lovely review dear Clap.
I'm giving 4 only for Ashlok Tom n Jerry fight but I'm disappointed with their role scene there was no chemistry no intensity nada a big 0 for me n that actually make me feel very sad thinking last jungle HM scenes Cry. Rest doesn't matter to me so skip them all n this gang presence only increasing my irritation Angry. I'm expecting less as today Ashlok chemistry was total miss for me n I don't like this 1 feet away romance of Ashlok it's irk me Angry.

Jhuma,

hehehe...aaj tho hum bahut hi kush hain...imagine Shlok saying it in Bhaiyya ishtyle...LOL

Arrey..intensity is not there as Aastha is still Barkha...in her mind...but her heart knows him...and she is fighting him all the way...yeah there was no rollling of Ashlok...hehe...we may get it...greedy bunch we are...last time...Shlok was full of anger...at Aastha as she deliberately put them in danger and in BIG TROUBLE. This time..he has plannned...no dnager..or threat...he is full of love and she is one confused female... fighting her attraction towards the handsome man..before her.

As for the gang..they are needed to fulfil some purpose...what it is..will have to wait...
Wait for Astha to recover her memory fully then only then we will have the intense scenes of Ashlok.

padmajagmaitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Nim_var
I gave 5 
Aashlok,I can't even blinked my eyes because I don't even wanted to miss them for micro seconds
The complete 10 mins they rocked. Forget about the filler episode of Josid, Malindi and MB gp.
Happy to know that MB lost his way, super bhai
IS ka atom bomb from shlok side, what will be that, I am not interested in it for another 3-4 hrs.

Let's review Aashlok scenes

1. Shlok asked the trainer to call up his second hero who frightened his DQ
2. The way he told her don't you think that I only did all this ( of course that is his trap for her), she again with out realizing  nodded no.
3. He casually fell into the trap! Our bubbly thanked bagwan( I am waiting for the word Bappa)
4. She is ready to transfer her will in his name. His Will is  his Aastha only, so she will going to surrender herself to  him.
5. How he helped his nautanki to climb out , she shouted Shlok and his look, music and their fall ( remembered the bathroom scene fall)
6. God also helped shlok , so Bharkaastha is going to wash her hair in pond( hey pond scene will be coming)
7. Precap: Aastha is going to ask about Shlok's Aastha 

Waiting

I am happy today totally

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumnim_varPrads

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu.shravi

gave 5 and nice review nim as usualClap
Aashlok..what a nok-jhok yaar. Only ShrAvi can do itClapwell i had a bit disappointment..no rolling.. anyways really enjoyed each and every second of Aashlok sceneHeart
MB lost the correct wayBig smileI liked the trio gang. Sojal  looks beautiful too.
Can't take other fillersAngry
Hope Shlok tells their story and Aastha got some past memories..no need to rush cvs...
But i am confused.one of the instagram pic where they showed Aastha in AM and her looks resembles Barkha and not Aastha..
well need to wait and watch!

Anu, hope your exam went off well today.

The epi would have lifted yr mood up today for sure. Hey...be glad..we got nice Ashlok...as for the rolling over..may come later..let us see...just before her memory returns...that will be awesome.

yes...the trio were truly lost and MB..is trying to manage the situation. Sojal was looking all cool and not at all...hot and bothered by her trek in the jungle..unlike Rekha bhabi who was ..perspiring..as was Aastha when she fell over Shlok...here it was her perspiration, in the earlier...scene it was the water droplets...from her wet hair...lovely.

yes..saw that pic...barkha in AM or a dream...will hv to wait n watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara222

super

Thanks Sara for the rating.

Go to top