22 [61.11%]
8 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
5 for Ashlok Ashlok...Ashlok.

Ashlok opened the episode...finally...and began their nokjhok...Shlok egging her on...and Aastha..falling for his..trap EBP.

The handsome looking dog...had his trainer...on call and Shlok signals him to call him off...and then gingerly takes a peek down at Aastha who is...sitting down defeated...when she sees Shlok.. LOL

What followed was CLASSIC...AASTHA...SAYING SHE WOULD NOT TAKE HELP FROM HIM..AT ALL AND SHLOK REMINDING THAT HE...HE WAS FINE...AND DANDY...WAS ONLY OFFERING TO HELP OUT OF HUMANITARIAN...CONCERN...HE PUTS FORTH HIS CONDITION THAT HE WOULD GET HER OUT IF SHE APOLOGISED TO HIM. SHE REPLIES WITH HER NOSE IN THE AIR THAT SHE WOULD NOT... WOULD RATHER...STAY..IN THE PIT THAN APOLOGISE.  LOL

SHLOK SITTING ON THE EDGE AND LOOKING...AT HER FROM THE CORNER OF HIS EYE... IT WAS A SCREAM...THE DQ...LOOKING ANXIOUS N WORRIED THAT HE WOULD LEAVE HER..TO THE ANIMALS AND GHOSTS..THAT WERE RAMPANT IN THE AREA... ROFL

SHLOK LEANING FORWARD N FALLING DOWN..INTO THE PIT...Aastha laughing..like old..very amused...but Shlokie  bear is very sure of himself...that he can get out...many references to her height...here...he is more..bigger and stronger..to her dainty...delicate self who has A SPINE OF STEEL...RIGID N NOSE IN THE AIR. Big smile

Sets about to...finding a way out..and when he does slip n fall...after her brief prayer...she laughs...ebp. Then when he succeeds in finding a toehold...;;Aastha gets worried as he makes it very clear that he would leave her...to stew...and make merry with the furry friends n ...ghostly apparitions...she quickly says sorry. Akdu does not hear it and asks her to say it with love and she does...LIFTS HER UP...AND OUT..When it is hir turn to come up, he slips and Aastha yells Shlok..and holds his arm...he looks at her with his heart in his eyes and climbs out. Both fall...Aastha atop Shlok ...the title song plays...an eyelock...Shlok asks her if she is LINE MAROING A HANDSOME MAN LIKE HIM...she gets all flustered and gets up quickly.
Star
This pose of theirs was so like the time when...Aastha took a shower in his room came out wearing a pink bathrobe...Shlok after his morning jog...heading to the shower..when they collide..and she falls atop him...eggactly that...but location is different and she does not remember Shlok. Lovely scene...all through..every bit enjoyable. StarStar

Getting all the Ashlok bits out of the way before...digressing to other..chars..who made their presence but they were not...overpowering the leads...thank god..for once. Clap

Shlok leading the way and Astha hot on his heels..btw she has taken back possession of her phone from him which he took, while pulling her out of the pit. Barkha again mentions her skills in Judo Karate... and he gladly asks her to take the lead and protect him...from the ghosts n the furries...hahaha...Both of them rocked ...their expressions were spot on...really beautiful..to see them...so natural and at ease..with each other.. Bird poop on her hair...hahaha..Shlok laughing n controlling it with difficulty...and it is considered to be a good sign...Shlok who never believed in all these things...looking for every little...sign...as encouragement in his quest...barkha...wants to clean it off and Mr.Akdu states that he is not her servant to find a tap for her...and walks off..with DQ giving her cute...sticking her tongue out...expression...Tiny was out in full force and enjoyed her antics a lot..Shlok...was fabulous as he was trying hard to control his smiles... and glee...at Aastha n her obvious antcis...  Star

Just for their amazing and funny..nokjhoks...a 5 from me...today.. Taaliyan Taaliyan...for Ashlok.

IS trying to call barkha but can't get thro.. OuchOuch

The trio of MB, Rekha n Sojal...all hot and dusty...walking on...looks like...MB is lost and is keeping it from.. them...Rekha...points it out...but they..plough on gamely... MB..mentions that they have mailed a pen drive to Apsara to hand it over to IS...whose expression they are dying to see...
Also he says that Shlok is lucky to have such a family that cares for him so much n Sojal says that it was only due to Aastha that they are all UNITED AND ONE.  Embarrassed

Prathibha the guest at K's overhears Mala talking to Ankush..and comes to know the dark secrets of the K's. Tries to talk to Kalindi who..is just in no mood to listen or entertain anyone...

Josid convo...sid is coming home and Jo tells him about Re's...shady...activities... Angry

Precap -  Ashlok...in a dilapidated hut...in front of a fire...and Shlok absently moves his hand close to the fire...when Aastha..pulls it away...Asks him if he loves his Aastha so much...here babydoll looking so scrumptious and simply divine...omg...hope it is good tomorrow too... Heart

A great start to the week..at last...jungle track on in full swing..so we will get the camp fire tom...and for another 2 - 3 days this week. May get..fillers too...so will be armed and ready for that too...but Sat was the pits...let me not go there...

Today was very good..enjoy...Ashlok...their spats...n expressions..Clap

Edited by nim_var - 11 May 2015 at 7:01am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Forensicanu.shravisammnamehersudharSajiiekrithi1990maitydeblinasindukrishnajhumjhummainkyanaamdoonEfinah36Sathia007vj3072talkie14xBabyAngelxk.taddy1234charanyaajDogan1potomac.Biggi.

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler
sindukrishna
sindukrishna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Good episode 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaEfinah36mainkyanaamdoonnim_var

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler
mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
5 today Nimmy
and today I just feel like Hug everybody. Am so happy 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiieEfinah36nim_varDogan1Prads

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Gave five nimmy
Only for ashlok...that u know...all will do that 
Very nicely explained the epiHug

They were rocking today fighting pulling each other ..
Their expressions were bang on!Smile They just compliment each other ! 
Happy MB and gang are lostTongue

Tomorrow shlok will tell the story...hopefully astha will recollect something...hope it's good and long not rushed...

Fillers I was not IntrestedDead  mute Sleepy

Edited by Dogan1 - 11 May 2015 at 7:04am

maitydeblinaSajiieEfinah36nim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I am going to be generous .. Why 5 ... I am giving 6 Wink thanks for ur wonderful review

maitydeblinaSajiienim_varDogan1

ifreader1 Senior Member
ifreader1
ifreader1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
5 for me..
In the pic she was wearing yellow saree but in precap she is in orange saree... Dont know what is on store...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Nimmy kush huyi Wink lovely review dear Clap.
I'm giving 4 only for Ashlok Tom n Jerry fight but I'm disappointed with their role scene there was no chemistry no intensity nada a big 0 for me n that actually make me feel very sad thinking last jungle HM scenes Cry. Rest doesn't matter to me so skip them all n this gang presence only increasing my irritation Angry. I'm expecting less as today Ashlok chemistry was total miss for me n I don't like this 1 feet away romance of Ashlok it's irk me Angry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiienim_var

anu.shravi Senior Member
anu.shravi
anu.shravi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
gave 5 and nice review nim as usualClap
Aashlok..what a nok-jhok yaar. Only ShrAvi can do itClapwell i had a bit disappointment..no rolling.. anyways really enjoyed each and every second of Aashlok sceneHeart
MB lost the correct wayBig smileI liked the trio gang. Sojal  looks beautiful too.
Can't take other fillersAngry
Hope Shlok tells their story and Aastha got some past memories..no need to rush cvs...
But i am confused.one of the instagram pic where they showed Aastha in AM and her looks resembles Barkha and not Aastha..
well need to wait and watch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiietalkie14nim_varDogan1

Go to top