Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir Written Update 11 May 2015

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir Written Update 11 May 2015

A shouts as the dog barks and S comes and asks the man to call back the dog A weeps in the pit and S goes there and taunts A that she fell in the pit. S says hope you don't think this has happened because of me and I dig this pit  as she shouts  at him. She says I don't think you did it and asks his help He asks her to say sorry

Meanwhile IS is trying for A but can't get her connection he is worried.

A tells him that she will die rather than take his help. S taunts OK die I will go and A says help me what kind of a man are you and S says you say sorry then I will help you she says she won't say sorry next you will ask for my property  and says she will herself come out. A tries as S sits there and smiles watching her. A makes faces but can't come out. S keeps teasing and taunting her then he also falls down and A keeps laughing  and says as you laughed at me God punished you.

Mala rings up Ankush on phone not to talk about A to Pratiba Tai and somehow  Ajju handled the situation and talks  of A and her not being found so far . Tai hears everything.

Choksis and Sojal have lost their way in the jungle and his wife taunts him and Sojal says we have to listen to him as only he can  guide us.

Pratiba tai comes and asks Ajju but she does not tell her and she says she heard  Mala talking and knows why Kalindi is so hurt. Pratibha says she is also concerned about A and Ajju tells her everything in mute. Pratiba says she will talk to Kalindi and Ajju asks her to be careful as she gets angry on all even Bappa.

S then shouts at her and then tries for ways to come out he holds some roots  and she prays if he gets out then I will lose and then when he slips she laughs . She says you bend I will climb on you and get out then  pull you out. they keep on bickering  and S finds a way then A says sorry and S brings her out after taking her mobile  S rescues her but he falls in and A shouts S and then is shocked and their BG music  they stare at each other and she holds his hand as he comes out he falls out and she on him the IPK tune as she stares at him he taunts her and she says you go your way and I will go mine. He says its getting dark follow me or you will get lost. she thinks  and follows him

Jyoti rings up Sid and after inquiry about his situation tells about his mother. Sid rings up but she does not pick it up. Sid says dont worry I am coming back and my flight is there shortly.

Pratiba tries to feed Kalindi mango juice she refuses but Pratiba does not listen and asks her not to spoil her health. Kalindi says you don't understand , Pratiba tries to placate her about A but she does not listen and speaks rudely just then Avdoot comes and chides her, but Kalindi does not listen

Choksis and Sojal talk of IS joke about his situation and say S is so lucky . Sojal praises A saying she brought the whole family together and also made all happy then all praise A.

S says why are you following me she says you are walking in front of me . S says then walk in front A says ok he says  wild animals are here she is afraid but shows as if not just then some dirt falls on her head and she says find some water so that I can clean up. He says I am not your servant but smiles on the sly.

PRECAP they are sitting beside fire and S is thoughtful and burns his hand A removes it and says why you are preoccupied you are thinking about your A and love her a lot.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 11 May 2015 at 7:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedapavneetchunni1askamanneucharidivra4sara222wajrSutapasimamunnihyderabadChaudhrytmKhaLidaHmaitydeblinavj3072deejagicharanyaaj

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thank u:-)