|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 112

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Yes Yuvraaj is not in a mood to praise her now πŸ˜•
But very soon inshallah this song will fit them 😊

but remember their scene after that pooja? he told her he respects her, that was tareef...his respect grew even more than before  😳😳 basically im in love with that scene πŸ˜†

Yes that segment was Awesome. I think we should request Ruchika for something like that. SaRaj will win for sure. They understand each other well. I was surprised Rajshri shared that fight incident which Sahil wanted to share 😲

it;s interesting that though even now they fight and yes they do πŸ˜›πŸ˜† it's quite OBVIOUS when they've fought...but that particular fight was a turning point for them they admit it changed everything and both agree on it...as diff as they are something binds them and that's awesome...at the heart of it all there is a common thread which theyshare. 😳 bless them
So which song you decided for next AT?
What about Moh Moh ke Dhage
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

pinchπŸ˜†

go for it Rajshri, pinch him for all of us. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by yanks28

but remember their scene after that pooja? he told her he respects her, that was tareef...his respect grew even more than before  😳😳 basically im in love with that scene πŸ˜†
Yes I absolutely remember Embarrassed He was totally lattuu on her lioness. I don't care------ that one dialogue killed me. Awww he was so good in that scene and they were so close sigh...
Originally posted by yanks28

it;s interesting that though even now they fight and yes they do πŸ˜›πŸ˜† it's quite OBVIOUS when they've fought...but that particular fight was a turning point for them they admit it changed everything and both agree on it...as diff as they are something binds them and that's awesome...at the heart of it all there is a common thread which theyshare. 😳 bless them
Yeah May Allah bless them... All friends fight and these fights strengthen friendship. We fight only with those who matters in our life. I'm happy they are good friends and this will help them to work even better. Because a better understanding with your co star helps to add life in the scenes and may be that's why YuvAni looks so HOT on screen. May Allah bless them.

So which song you decided for next AT?
What about Moh Moh ke Dhage

I may go for those lyrics from SubhanALLAh not sure yet πŸ˜›

show me the lyrics for this one...i always feel like dedicating Aashiqui 2 songs to them, u dont know how hard it is for me to fight that urge πŸ˜†

when SPA rolls around I wanna title the AT with Balam Pickaari
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

pinchπŸ˜†

Okay I didn't understand one thing what she was trying to show on his neck??? He was continuously trying to hide that?