|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Suhani ignoring and Yuvraaj seeking for her attention will be spectacular
Remember when Ankit came and Suhani prepared everyone's fav dishes and he was feeling insecure. and when she presented his fav salad in front of him awww he smirked like a baby.

I love it when he gets insecure about their relationship and shows some sort of fear of losing her ...in December & January they showed this side of him...like that storeroom scene where he told Sharad that he fears the day she will learn the truth because she will break and fall apart...and the way he cupped her face on near years with one hand and then stepped back ...even his feelings when Somya questioned their relation were portrayed very well i thought 

Well I cried when Suhani was leaving and crying at a tea stall and imagined Yuvraaj around her, reading newspaper, drinking tea. I mean how much she loves him that her world revolves around him at every step ๐Ÿ˜• I couldn't control my tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And that hug you mentioned. It was 1st time they were sharing their sorrows with each other.

yes this was a good scene too. i loved her acting after somya told him i love you, she looked so scared and asked for his reassurance ...and when she held his hand in her sleep she told him not to leave her , i cried ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by yanks28

I love it when he gets insecure about their relationship and shows some sort of fear of losing her ...in December & January they showed this side of him...like that storeroom scene where he told Sharad that he fears the day she will learn the truth because she will break and fall apart...and the way he cupped her face on near years with one hand and then stepped back ...even his feelings when Somya questioned their relation were portrayed very well i thought 

The most insecure one was with that dupatta. He was sweating, his voice was trembling and he was trying to cover his fear to lose her behind anger. It was killer. Their fight was just magical. he was so afraid of that truth.
But now this aspect is missing ๐Ÿ˜• It really hurt me when he was standing like a statue and didn't even tried to stop Suhani. His expressions were not apt.

im obsessed with this scene esp the look in his eyes

come eat me๐Ÿ˜†

yes this was a good scene too. i loved her acting after somya told him i love you, she looked so scared and asked for his reassurance ...and when she held his hand in her sleep she told him not to leave her , i cried ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yes it was emotional. She was very confused. It was like a huge storm blew away all her happiness๐Ÿฅบ . And Yuvraaj also let her hold his hand  he couldn't sleep as well. Really well executed.

The most insecure one was with that dupatta. He was sweating, his voice was trembling and he was trying to cover his fear to lose her behind anger. It was killer. Their fight was just magical. he was so afraid of that truth.
But now this aspect is missing ๐Ÿ˜• It really hurt me when he was standing like a statue and didn't even tried to stop Suhani. His expressions were not apt.

i thought the scene where she leaves was too fast and too short. badly written. he had no dialogues at all...just a 1 line... that fight was intense. they rock at intensity...I think his fear is legitimate . they should delve into it...he thinks he loved Somya but he himself knows how quickly those feelings vanished. he admitted he doesnt know what is love. i think he fears he will tell her he loves her and it wont really be love. now that it's happening to him u realize how little he knows about love because he cannot recognize the signs

Yes it was emotional. She was very confused. It was like a huge storm blew away all her happiness๐Ÿฅบ . And Yuvraaj also let her hold his hand  he couldn't sleep as well. Really well executed.

' it was a fabulous scene. it really touched me. he was wide awake that night.
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

come eat me๐Ÿ˜†
Hehehehe Karishma you are hilarious. I think you got some genes of Sahil ๐Ÿ˜†

i thought the scene where she leaves was too fast and too short. badly written. he had no dialogues at all...just a 1 line... that fight was intense. they rock at intensity...I think his fear is legitimate . they should delve into it...he thinks he loved Somya but he himself knows how quickly those feelings vanished. he admitted he doesnt know what is love. i think he fears he will tell her he loves her and it wont really be love. now that it's happening to him u realize how little he knows about love because he cannot recognize the signs
 That fight scene was lethal to me. They truly rocked it and deserve appreciations. Even I feel that part wasn't well written. Sahil didn't have any fault because he wasn't given anything to portray.
Yes he is still unknown to the definition of true love. He is so honest about their relationship and doesn't want to make anymore mistakes. He's taking his time and that's what I like about Yuvraaj.

That fight scene was lethal to me. They truly rocked it and deserve appreciations. Even I feel that part wasn't well written. Sahil didn't have any fault because he wasn't given anything to portray.
Yes he is still unknown to the definition of true love. He is so honest about their relationship and doesn't want to make anymore mistakes. He's taking his time and that's what I like about Yuvraaj.

Best thing is he didn't take advantage of her lack of knowledge about the truth and do anything which she would now hate him for ie- physical intimacy because if he wanted he could have done it just to make her think everything is ok. They showed this in another Ekta serial where the couple marries and the guy didnt love her, he loved someone else and he was also blackmailed but they even had kids and there was a leap and then only the truth came out and she was shattered