|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 86

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

could u tell me the date of that terrace scene where he pulls her n puts her hair behind

i still havent seen that :(

May 15th i think

I want Yuvraaj and Suhani to wear matching attires. In that shuddhikaran crap he was wearing blue and she was red. What a mismatch πŸ˜•
During the rehersals SaRaj were wearing same color. Aww my heart bounced after watching them.
YuvAni can wear same color too hon!
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

I want Yuvraaj and Suhani to wear matching attires. In that shuddhikaran crap he was wearing blue and she was red. What a mismatch πŸ˜•
During the rehersals SaRaj were wearing same color. Aww my heart bounced after watching them.
YuvAni can wear same color too hon!

same colors of complimentary colors...like cream/gold for Yuvraj and red for Suhani...black for him and red for her.
Originally posted by yanks28

May 15th i think

Wow mesmerizing  he cupped her cheeks with so much affection. A scene to die for.

same colors of complimentary colors...like cream/gold for Yuvraj and red for Suhani...black for him and red for her.
Yes complimentary colors will do actually will run for me. You again reminded me the Red carpet. Man in black and Princess in Red. It was simply wow...
I'm so upset that I'll have to wait 7 more days than you as SPA will telecast on 14 June in Bangladesh Confused

Wow mesmerizing  he cupped her cheeks with so much affection. A scene to die for.

I was floored. this is the first scene which looked better on screen than on SBS. ON SBS it looked clumsy

Yes complimentary colors will do actually will run for me. You again reminded me the Red carpet. Man in black and Princess in Red. It was simply wow...
I'm so upset that I'll have to wait 7 more days than you as SPA will telecast on 14 June in Bangladesh πŸ˜•

@SPA- huh? πŸ˜• Well I think once it has aired , it will be online so we can probably find SaRaj's performance and watch it.

that woman looked at least 10 years older than Yuvraj and she was taller than him too so I didnt rly get what was there to be jealous about. πŸ˜›
lol true

I was floored. this is the first scene which looked better on screen than on SBS. ON SBS it looked clumsy
hes so effing intense in the 2nd pic...the way hes holding her cheeks...god his hands can do stuffπŸ˜†

@SPA- huh? πŸ˜• Well I think once it has aired , it will be online so we can probably find SaRaj's performance and watch it.
okay that's good. What a relief 😊