Suhani Si Ek Ladki

|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Sahil knows that his true loyal fans are waiting for love. That's why during Soumya's wedding in an interview when reporter asked what's next?! How cutely he replied hopefully a lot of love. And naughty Rajshri said kiska??? And our prankmaster cutely replied ramesh and mine 😆

hahahaha he is funny , remember that segment where he said Yuvraj wants to be with Ankit 😆 Me and Ramesh 😆 yes he knows we are waiting and I think they enjoy that aspect too. they have been enacting those usual somya and dadi scenes for 6 months at least
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Why does Yuvraj keep hiring people? does he have a degree in human resources? lol HR manager?

lol no doubt he can be. For so many years he's been managing Dadi. But now he'll have to work himself. And he is better than his brothers. He is intelligent but he doesn't utilize it properly except on his video games.
yanks28 thumbnail

lol no doubt he can be. For so many years he's been managing Dadi. But now he'll have to work himself. And he is better than his brothers. He is intelligent but he doesn't utilize it properly except on his video games.

yeah he sends emails for her too lol . one of my friends is a doctor now and shes obsessed with video games...PSP, playstation , Wii and all that ...im unfamiliar with it all...but yeah she definitely has a brain.

i wanna see him in a suit. man in black
SM.Lopa thumbnail

hahahaha he is funny , remember that segment where he said Yuvraj wants to be with Ankit 😆 Me and Ramesh 😆 yes he knows we are waiting and I think they enjoy that aspect too. they have been enacting those usual somya and dadi scenes for 6 months at least

Lol SoDa actually broke up. Dadi doesn't even recall her now. Poor oldie has been ditched by all lol.
Remember that Ankit one too... ''What do you know, suhani, what happens under the bed''   ROFL... He is like laughing gas to me.
yanks28 thumbnail
yes! tum kya janti ho palang ke neeche kya hota hai lol suuuper. 
SM.Lopa thumbnail

Aww its one of my dreams I want to see him in black suit, black pant and white shirt along with tie. I've never seen Sahil Mehta with a tie. I love boys in formal attire more. Enough of his jeans.

yanks28 thumbnail

yup ditto. i wanna see him in that suit Ranbir wore in YJHD.

SM.Lopa thumbnail
I want a scene like Suhani is crying and very upset. Yuvraaj kisses her tears and comforts her. He will pacify his queen...aww its too much to expect coz his hanky is always with him 😔
sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes! tum kya janti ho palang ke neeche kya hota hai lol suuuper. 

I remember this one I watched it 100 times already .I love their segments. 
I'll comment on the one u asked me to .
sona_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣

I want a scene like Suhani is crying and very upset. Yuvraaj kisses her tears and comforts her. He will pacify his queen...aww its too much to expect coz his hanky is always with him 😔

🤣 he knows suhani is a cry baby so he keeps it all the time