|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know why SP is so afraid of showing strong male leads and same goes for these CVs? If they made Suhani strong and she can do it all then why cant they show the same for Yuvraj?
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Today's tiny scene when Yuvraj made her seat was very cute. Love YuvAni a lot.

Yeah it was 😳
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I don't know why SP is so afraid of showing strong male leads and same goes for these CVs? If they made Suhani strong and she can do it all then why cant they show the same for Yuvraj?

Yes they never give equal importance to the male leads. Yuvraaj is just one example. All the heroes are actually zeroes. I feel really sad for the character Yuvraaj. Why would I want to beat my crush,tell me? They're just too much.
SM.Lopa thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I think Pratima stole it so that YuvAni could spend time together looking or it or something.

it can be Pratima. I wish her plan works and we may get lots of cute YuvAni scene.
yanks28 thumbnail

Yes they never give equal importance to the male leads. Yuvraaj is just one example. All the heroes are actually zeroes. I feel really sad for the character Yuvraaj. Why would I want to beat my crush,tell me? They're just too much.

LOL well he's damn cute so i cant beat him but they need to understand that trps will not drop if they make him stronger
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Dadi is gonna accuse Suhani for theft. I want Yuvraaj to boldly reply back to Dadi. Btw who stole the locker? Is it Suhani to give them a reality check?

Yuvraj will stand there and do nothing
yanks28 thumbnail

it can be Pratima. I wish her plan works and we may get lots of cute YuvAni scene.

they starve us for YuvAni. Today's YuvAni scene was 30 seconds long. 🥱 YuvAni are like last place for them #1 is Dadi #2 Suhani's greatness #3 is Soumya
SM.Lopa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Yuvraj will stand there and do nothing

😔 why why why 😡
very unfair. Can't he surprise us?
yanks28 thumbnail
I really wish to see some scenes where Sahil can shine 
SM.Lopa thumbnail

it can be Pratima. I wish her plan works and we may get lots of cute YuvAni scene.[/QUOTE]

they starve us for YuvAni. Today's YuvAni scene was 30 seconds long. 🥱 YuvAni are like last place for them #1 is Dadi #2 Suhani's greatness #3 is Soumya
[/QUOTE]
Right. They have no affection for YuvAni. Forget about Yuvraaj Birla. Soumya also gets better brain cells than Yuvraaj.