rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys I want to see how how many Kash fans here. I think some are her previous shows fans. And Some are became A fan after her amazing portrayal of Sam. So let's count guys. If you are a fan then click a like button and comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched few episodes of ambar dhara..
but started loving kash in manmarziyan as sam.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Well not exactly a fan .. but I absolutely loved Kash's performance in Dharmakshetra on Epic channel .. her portrayal of Draupadi reminds me of Rupa Ganguly .. and that's a big thing .. I think she is really talented and currently loving her in MMZ .. Sam is just awesome  Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
Evilreturns thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">Well not exactly a fan .. but I absolutely loved Kash's performance in Dharmakshetra on Epic channel .. her portrayal of Draupadi reminds me of Rupa Ganguly .. and that's a big thing .. I think she is really talented and currently loving her in MMZ .. Sam is just awesome</font>

Kashmira Irani portrayal of Draupadi was better than Pooja Sharma. Had the show aired on SP, she would have been known as Draupadi of this generation..
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I am not going for any comparison .. yes I like one over another but let us not bring any controversial comparison here .. Kash was very composed, dignified and sublime in her portrayal of Draupadi .. just like Rupa Ganguly was Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in!!
I didnt know abt kash before Manmarziyan...after watching d show i became a big admirer of her acting...so naturally she acts👏👏👏👏
because of her acting m liking sam..SamArj are my fav
Sadaf124 thumbnail
I saw her first on amber dharma but started loving kash in manmarzian she is sooo pretty
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in. became a fan of her after Manmarzian,. She depicts Sam so naturally and i really admire her for that. 
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not a fan but I certainly enjoy her acting.
And no, she wasn't better than Pooja😆. The only comparison you will need are the VH scenes
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am a huge samaira/kashmira fan.
omg i am her fan boy.
she is the one and only reason i watch this show.