Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
What if Ragini is provided with some evidence? And Nachket doesn't open his mouth?
I know this doesn't make sense though. 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Nachiket will expect Ragini to believe him this time..he's not likely to open his mouth...let's see what happens
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So the bottom line is Nachiket wanted to celebrate Valentine Day and Holy with Ragini...

now he will come back after 8 months again to celebrate the next set of the same

kitna Shana hein Nachiket 😆Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

but if there are medical evidence as suggested of him taking the paternity test then he needs to tell her why he did it ...how on earth does he expect her to turn a blind eye to that...even he would not do that if she was the accused ..if that is the moment he thinks silence is best and he will not prove anything like he did 15 years ago when the major fault was his...i would want to kick his rear all the way back to US...

with that congratulations everyone...for 100 episodes of our show🤗😆

the thing is he is not being the victim but an arrogant old fool here...he wasted 15 years based on his ego and does he plan to do the same...then why come back months later and try to poke into her life again...maybe she will always expect him to say something to her..fight for them..is not what you do when you love someone...it was cruel on his part what he did 15 years back..leaving her and walking out based on some stupid promise...

i am ready to take a nachiket who got drunk and lost his senses and ended in bed with roopali while on a trip to US..and scared of losing ragini did not tell her...but i cannot stand this weak man who never fights for his family ever...USA will always be his backup even when the smallest crisis shows up...ragini is scared of that and so are we...

his sister still controls his life...a 40 plus year old man...what a maturity indeed
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

i am ready to take a nachiket who got drunk and lost his senses and ended in bed with roopali while on a trip to US..and scared of losing ragini did not tell her...but i cannot stand this weak man who never fights for his family ever...USA will always be his backup even when the smallest crisis shows up...ragini is scared of that and so are we...

his sister still controls his life...a 40 plus year old man...what a maturity indeed

@bold

Lekin Sun, that is the problem nah. It is highly cliched and to be very honest, I find it the most disgusting reason for cheating on your wife. Waise bhi, cheating is a big NO NO aur uppar se like that... no yaar, I just hope nothing happened at all! 

You also congrats for the 100 episodes! ðŸ˜Š

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sun

You are here

yes Congratulations and celebrations for the Leap as well as 100th Episode

😆
poetic thumbnail
If indeed he had taken a paternity test then, he has to speak up. If not, they need to find out about the entire false planning.
Pam is the lucky one, all her plans and wishes get fulfilled. 
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

@bold

Lekin Sun, that is the problem nah. It is highly cliched and to be very honest, I find it the most disgusting reason for cheating on your wife. Waise bhi, cheating is a big NO NO aur uppar se like that... no yaar, I just hope nothing happened at all! 

You also congrats for the 100 episodes! ðŸ˜Š

i know yaar..all forms of cheating are disgusting but here i was trying to pick the bad from the worst scenario...besides this is NB...do not expect anything that is not cliched from her...she will take garbage from her own work and show us...and getting spiked and doing the deed is the most common one...

but i am pretty sure that neil did not cheat on ragini coz as someone mentioned he has no guilt ..if he had cheated he would never taunt her ...

maybe he would have been forced to believe he did and hence took the tests to just know the truth or else all this is really twist evidence shown to ragini...and rest i think we have to see why and what happens...i am also pretty sure ragini is sacrificing and not believing ronnie..they will never repeat the same blunder 

btw the guy playing ronnie only had a 3 days shoot with IKNMP...that was his cameo..he told that in his recent interview...so now whatever happens ronnie is not part of it and there will be no custody track too it seems 
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

If indeed he had taken a paternity test then, he has to speak up. If not, they need to find out about the entire false planning.

Pam is the lucky one, all her plans and wishes get fulfilled. 

exactly..if ronnie has hard proof then he needs to open his mouth and not make a mockery out of ragini on her birthday...she is a human not a saint...i think whatever the truth is will be revealed only after the leap..till then they will take luft while we bang our heads wondering ðŸ˜†

yes pam seems to get all her wishes fulfilled...santa must be happy with her for some reason ðŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Then why does he need to come and wreck a family trying to get back on its feet ?