Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

So Nachiket/ Neil did cheat on Ragini - Page 2

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't want to believe that Nachiket cheated on his Ragini. This is definitely a ploy to separate them, and will be presented in such a way that both of them will have no options but to move away from each other. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

So True Pooja,

Once is a mistake, twice is a habit ... 

This time it will be blunder vidya...un-repairable
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree  I too don't believe this 
Nachiket can't cheat ragini

it's plan of nevidita and Ronnie to separate neira
as nevidita told before that she can't effort losing neil

and because she knows ragini very well that she don't trust neil so she plan this and ragini falls in her plan and separate with neil and as last time neil told  he will not proof himself again so instead explain ragini he will decide to leave back to us
poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

I don't want to believe that Nachiket cheated on his Ragini. This is definitely a ploy to separate them, and will be presented in such a way that both of them will have no options but to move away from each other. 

Exactly Rachna 

i am also not beleiving it at all...this is the shit plan of Fl2 against them... and this 2 idiots will again fall in this trap of circumtances and stay away frm eachother... ðŸ˜•

I wonder WTH will this Ronnie will get out of this... y he is supporting Fl2... 

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure he did not cheat on Ragini..
This information doesn't make any sense and then there'll be no reason for them to reunite...this will just be a ploy from Ronnie to show him as a philanderer..

Mark my words yo.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojadas77

Exactly Rachna 

i am also not beleiving it at all...this is the shit plan of Fl2 against them... and this 2 idiots will again fall in this trap of circumtances and stay away frm eachother... ðŸ˜•

I wonder WTH will this Ronnie will get out of this... y he is supporting Fl2... 

I am more interested now in what kind of Proof they are producing now... That Ragini is getting carried away... 

A Picture 
False DNA Report
A letter (Forged as Rupali's)

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rachana you're right...
It will be a ploy.
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

I am more interested now in what kind of Proof they are producing now... That Ragini is getting carried away... 

A Picture 
False DNA Report
A letter (Forged as Rupali's)

😉 Him DOing Rupali ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Do check my siggy! 
Edited by poetic - 8 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If he loved her than why would he cheat on her?
I'm sure that its a plan of Nivedita and Ronnie. But even if Ronnie tells absurd lies to Ragini and others with the fake proof, it is Nachiket who should defend himself right there!!!!

If this time again he keeps mum and doesn't let his Ragini into confidence, than he is not courageous enough to prove his innocence! and for once and all, he should just tell the world that his happiness is with Ragini and only Ragini...!!!!!!!! so that those people who has no life can concentrate on their life instead of poking their noses in their life!
poetic thumbnail
Dev, there are definitely people around NR who do not have a lfie of their own. How sad!