Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

New entry! (Page 2)

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangirl

They showed two boys. Roshni has two brothers. I think one died and other will enter soon.

I think one of them must be bablu chachu.. because he was raised by DD too.. and he is not very elder to Roshni...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderingNomadpree8714

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

They showed two boys. Roshni has two brothers. I think one died and other will enter soon.

I think one of them must be bablu chachu.. because he was raised by DD too.. and he is not very elder to Roshni...
just like our dream of pratima as sid sis dis will also be in vain LOL m sure some new guy will enter
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

well this is interesting...DD got a secret child...I really hope she is not like Simran who forgot about her other child the minute she saw Kritika

I had the same thought in my mind as well. What if DD favors Rohan more than roshni. I feel like DD will repeat the history just like Simran. I don't trust JR mothers. They change their face every day. But in all this where is our SidNi. At first we thought that they will show parallel track bt SidNi and DD shiv. But now this new entry. Couldn't he wait until SidNi patch up? So this was the new twist that we were waiting for? Can't they bring back bablu and resham instead of this new entry. I'm sure later on or soon they will introduce a girl entry for Sid. Cvs focus on SidNi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714afghangirl

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Again new entry Shocked what's the use of bringing a new entry w/o sending one out...Confused  Hope his entry ll not bring any twist in sidni relationship and DD won't change as like as simran..Ouch 
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i want to know now 
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged

I totally forgot about Bablu Chachu. One thought came to my mind,DD claimed to have a reason against Sid, what if Sid reminds her of her son?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by stephie34

well this is interesting...DD got a secret child...I really hope she is not like Simran who forgot about her other child the minute she saw Kritika

I had the same thought in my mind as well. What if DD favors Rohan more than roshni. I feel like DD will repeat the history just like Simran. I don't trust JR mothers. They change their face every day. But in all this where is our SidNi. At first we thought that they will show parallel track bt SidNi and DD shiv. But now this new entry. Couldn't he wait until SidNi patch up? So this was the new twist that we were waiting for? Can't they bring back bablu and resham instead of this new entry. I'm sure later on or soon they will introduce a girl entry for Sid. Cvs focus on SidNi.

I really hope they wont introduce a girl for Sid now.OuchConfused
skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I totally forgot about Bablu Chachu. One thought came to my mind,DD claimed to have a reason against Sid, what if Sid reminds her of her son?

Maybe.. atleast there is scope for her to accept him as her son in the future 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

Go to top