Piya Rangrezz: A twist on a traditional love story?

Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey virgo...
i m haya..
i loved the way u expressed ur feelings and likings towards the show...
i know that the promo was a real shocker as bhavri devi aims gun at sher his own sons his own blood...
thats what attracted me towards the show...
Superb analysis...👏
good to know u liked the show & ur feeling towards the show
the promo was really powerfull, i got more intrest to watch the show after watching the second promo...loved the way sher helps  shraddha & pointed the gun over his Mom !!! wow what guts he has !!!😆😆😆
Hi Virgo🤗
You watch this show too
I started watching it too its really good, yes different concept the mom is the don in the show, u need to watch the starting epi they did show some flashback of Sher and Sharadha first met.

I didnt like him bringing Sunheri either hope she leaves asap..the way sher friend sumer made fool of sunheri was really funny she was troubling gajra...Sher is too cute he does really love Sharadha he will defo take Sharadha to see her Dadi 
hi Virgo this is the link to some of the episodes that Dhruvie posted.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4370802

will comment later more on your topic very nice postEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi! Firstly you can watch all the episodes either on hotstar, or you can google them online & watch those uploaded on videoweed. I just watched all the episodes over the weekend & I had no issues with accessing & viewing them.

Coming to your post, I was trying to find words to describe their love story & you hit the nail right on the head! A traditional love story with a twist - that's exactly what it is. 

And yes Sher/Shraddha have a very beautiful BGM to them. It goes like 'Piya...o piya..' 😆

Regarding Sher bringing the dancer, I don't think he did it with thought. It was done impulsively; he did to re-assert his position in the house. If his mother & wife can 'plan' behind his back & make decisions on his marriage, then he too, can do whatever he wants. In my opinion, he had dual motives for bringing the dancer - one was to show his mother that he's displeased with Shraddha & another to taunt Shraddha & show her that he's not one to drown in sorrows without her approval. But of course, poor Sher, his plan backfired because he got drunk😆 Not only did he end up taunting his mother openly, he even apologized to Shraddha in front of everybody. 
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago