Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

need an answer (Page 2)

appuaks Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

hi guysHug
i have a question jo mujhe bhot pareshan kar raha h ,

agar astha mms nahi banati to neil kese dev se badla leta ?????ye mumma's boy me itna dimag nahi h , kiss kara fir age kya karta ...???? , ok chalo mom ka badla le raha tha lakin asa kon sa badla le raha tha jo use dev ko kiss karna padha  ,???tottlay confused ...Confusedthis question is realy eatting my head

mene ye question ek post me pucha tha but i didnt get the answer ,i hope this time i get the answer

Making the MMS was Astha's idea because she had an axe to grind with Devyani who helped Alks during the fake pregnancy act of Astha. When AStha sent that, Neil was indirectly benefited. 
The kiss and MMS was a very opportune event - he dint know about the MMS himself - when it was released and Dev got the flak totally, he just refused to acknowledge the relationship. That act of rejection was his revenge, not the MMS making itself.  If not this, he would have tried something else (like Bobby).

As others pointed out, he would have proposed to Devyani, made sure the relationship was strong, and then ditched her in front of everybody at either an engagement or the wedding. There wud have been another plan B to  hurt devyani, but Plan A worked exceptionally and he dint think further after that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Iqru  I think he was planning to ditch Dev after a point of time anyway to take revenge on her for rejecting him many times but aastha percipated the issue by making the mms and he used the opportunity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herapanna Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
us mein plans bana tak ke liye dimagh to ha per badla key liye nahin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top